Chapter Four

My life with the Kingkas.

~ Doojoon’s POV ~

 

 

 

The boys started quarreling about I don’t know what. To stop the fighting I threw a pillow at random one of them. It was Gikwang. “Wae? Why did you throw that pillow at me.” I laughed at his reaction. The rest of them started laughing too. “What! What are your laughing at. Tell me now.” He started chasing us at our small room. We climbed up the bed and threw everything we could see at him. Suddenly, I heard the door closing. Oh, its time to go to school.

 

“Yah.” I said, I don’t even think anyone heard me.

 

“Yah!” This time I screamed.

 

Everyone turned to look at me.

 

“It is time to go to school, before that Mr Ma starts scolding again.” I said.

 

“Neh..” They said, slowly dropping down their pillow.

 

OMG, the messy room. “Kids, we have to clean up the room later. Make sure your don’t get Minnie to do it again.” I said before leaving the room.

 

I went downstairs. Then I realised that Minnie and Junhyung have already went to school without us. I don’t know why, but I felt very jealous. Aigoo, Doojoon what are you thinking!

 

Soon, the rest of the boys are ready and we went to school.

 

 

 

~ Gikwang POV ~

 

 

That Doojoon gonna die when we go home later. I thought before we entered the classroom. As usual, the big flirt Junhyung was surrounded by girls. I noticed Minnie looking at him.

 

I went up to her. “Minnie, why didn’t you wait for us just now?”

 

“Ohh, about that. Junhyung said that we should go to school ourselves before we are late for school.” She replied.

 

“Oh, nevermind.” I said while putting my hand on top of hers.

 

~ Minnie POV ~

 

I blushed when Gikwang placed his big hands on top of mine.

 

“Doojoon, can I sit here today? I feel like sitting with Minnie today.” Gikwang asked Doojoon.

 

Yes, Doojoon sits beside me in class, however he don’t talk much, but at least talks and smiles at me more often than Junhyung does.

 

“Aniyo. Im sitting there go back to where you are sitting. Anyway, I don’t want to sit with Victoria.” Doojoon said.

 

Yes again, Gikwang sits besides Victoria. Its not like Gikwang want, but Gikwang sat down first and Victoriasat beside him, before he can change his sit, Mr Ma came in.

 

Gikwang pouted and went back to his sit, beside Victoria. Sometimes, I get jealous and feels that Victoriais so lucky to be able to sit beside Gikwang.

 

Suili and gang came in to class not long after Gikwang sat down. They gave me glares, that send chills down my spine. I quickly looked away.

 

Luckily, before anything bad happens, Mr Ma walk into the classroom. Which means I will at least have peace for now…