Showering care and concern

My life with the Kingkas.

 

~ Minnie POV ~
 

 

I was a little surprised that Junhyung oppa would offer me his hand. Although he said he will break the ice, but I did not expect this.

 

But I was touched and grateful that he was there when I was in pain.

 

I jumped at the pain when the cream was applied. I tried not to press on Junhyung oppa’s hand too much.

 

Soon, the torture of the cream was over.

 

“Are you okay?” The boys asked me still worried.

 

The pain was subsiding.

 

“Yeah, Im feeling better. Sorry Doojoon oppa for spoiling your Birthday dinner, I will continue cooking later.” I said quite guilty.

 

“Yah, don’t even think of cooking later, we will order pizza instead. We will celebrate with the pizza. You can cooking after you recovered.” Doojoon oppa said.

 

“Ohh… Sorry! Sorry!” I apologized, still guilty.

 

“It doesn’t matter.” Doojoon oppa said.

 

Just then, the remaining of them came back from their shopping trip.

 

Seeing the guys surrounding me and my bandaged leg, they rushed over to my side.

 

“What happen? Why is your leg bandaged?” Gikwang managed to ask first.

 

“She burned herself just now.” Hyunseung answer before I could.

 

“Are you okay?” This time Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon asked me.

 

“Neh, much better.” I answered.

 

“Guys, we will have pizza instead, since Minnie cannot cook anymore.” Junhyung said.

 

“Neh, come on, lets clear up the mess in the kitchen.” Gikwang told the rest.

 

The rest get up to move towards the messy kitchen.

 

I was just about to close my eyes when a voice interrupted me.

 

“Are you really okay? You look pale.” The voice said.

 

I looked up, it was Doojoon.

 

“Yeah, don’t worry so much. I am okay. I am sorry for spoiling your celebration instead.” I replied.

 

“Ohh nevermind. Rest well, I will go help them.” Doojoon said, before walking off.

 

“Neh…” I said, answering to Doojoon’s back?

 

I am really grateful for having the most wonderful oppas as my best friend. Thank you oppas for caring so much, I really appreciate it.

 

I decided to write a letter to them.