Chapter 31

My life with the Kingkas.

 

~ Junhyung POV ~
 

“BAM” a loud voice echoed throughout the whole house.

 

I turned around to see Minnie lying on the floor.

 

“Minnie ahh.” I screamed and ran towards her.

 

I carried her and quickly brought her to her room.

 

“ What happen to her?” Dongwoon asked, while placing his hands on her forehead.

 

“Her head is burning.” Dongwoon continued.

 

“It must be because of the cold water just now.” Hyunseung said then walked out of the room to get the medicines.

 

~ Doojoon POV ~
 

What  cold water? What happen just now? I think I better ask Hyunseung.

 

I quickly walked out of the room to follow hyunseung.

 

“Hyunseung, what  happen just now? What cold water?” I asked him when we reached the kitchen to take the medicine.

 

“Suili poured a bucket of cold water on Minnie just now, we went to find her to warn her, that’s why we left Minnie with Gikwang.” Hyunseung answered me.

 

“ If we didn’t leave her with that pabo, nothing like this would happen.” Hyunsueng continued, blaming himself.

 

I patted his back and said “It’s not your fault, quick get the medicine okay?”

 

I turned around, while clenching my fist and walked up to the room.

 

~ Junhyung POV ~

 

Seeing Minnie’s lying figure on the bed, broke my heart.

 

I am seriously sorry Minnie, I couldn’t protect you when you were in trouble. I am not there when you are facing troubles. I am sorry Minnie, that I couldn’t keep that promise. Minnie ahh, get well soon.