Deja Vu

Déjà Vu

I turned back and started walked towards the cafeteria.

"taeyeon!" I smiled when I saw her. she was buying a hot drink. she turned around and she gave me a cold face.

"si yoon." she said tiredly.

"... what happen?" I asked.

"nothing, I'm just not in the mood" she said. this isn't like her.

"okay... are you alright?"

"I'm not. it's all thanks to you" she glared at me hard. like she gained back all her energy in a second.

"me?" I asked. afraid somehow I got back in the dimension where I used to be.

"yes you. baekhyun and I are over. thanks to you."

"is it because of the incident? don't worry! I came here to tell soo man about the news and he will clear it! it's not what you think!" I said desperately.

"it wasn't me. it was baekhyun who initiated it."

why would he... break up with him? ...over me?

"I'll help you talk to him."

"you don't even know him! why would you be able to help him?!"

"... I could try... for a best friend" I mumbled.

"enough. stop acting all nice and good. we're not friends anymore. I'm sick of you since from the start"

"sick of me... from the start?"

"yes. I never actually liked you." she spatted.

"I don't want to be enemies with you again, taeyeon!" I plead her desperately.

she frowned. "I would, because my boyfriend chose a stranger over me!" she said as she took off the cover and splashed the hot coffee at me. in front of everyone.

everyone around was taking pictures and gasping.

I felt someone came over me.

"taeyeon! you're despicable!" baekhyun. that is baekhyun voice. taeyeon dropped the cup and she ran away.

"sorry I came late" baekhyun said as he hugged me.

"get off me baekhyun. there's people and I'm dirty" I cried.

"exactly. I don't want people to see you like this." baekhyun patted me.

I nodded and baekhyun helped me stand up as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders to cover my face.

thank you baekhyun.

while we were walking to the dorm, I asked him.

"why... didn't you tell me you and taeyeon had broken up? and that weird warning, did you knew taeyeon was going to splash me coffee and stuff?" I asked him. that weird warning and he was there when she splashed me.

"because... you said you already explain the incident so I don't wanna make you upset because taeyeon was your best friend. and, no I didn't know. well... the reason why I broke up with her is because she said mean stuffs about you. saying you're nothing. and hated you from the start."

...because of me? "you could have told me. I would have less expect it" I shivered.

"I'm sure you wouldn't believe it" true.

we reached the dorm as baekhyun keyed the code in.

"si yoon!" luhan shouted.

"what happen?!" chanyeol asked.

"taeyeon... splashed hot coffee on her" baekhyun said.

"jesus baekhyun, how did you handle your girlfriend?" kris laughed it off.

"she's never my girlfriend. I did it because the company told me to." baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"so... why did she splash her hot coffee?" lay asked.

"they were best friends. she was jealous for si yoon so she... did it" baekhyun shook his head.

"I'll go to the toilet and wash up" I interrupted their talk as I walked away.

"would you be fine if I'll let you wear my clothes?" baekhyun suddenly asked me.

"of course I would be fine. it's only if you mind lending it to me."

"I don't mind" baekhyun smiled. "follow me," baekhyun grabbed my hands and brought me into his room.

"I'm kind of small, so I think all these wouldn't be too big for you" baekhyun laughed it off. "here, this is the smallest I can find for you" he passed me a plain white tee with pocket with it.

"thank you," I smiled as I took it.

"so you need a shorts? what about your underwear?" he said bluntly as I blushed.

"they're not dirty. she only splashed mostly my face, a little on my hair on the shirt." I said awkwardly.

"oh. does your face burn? it was a hot coffee!" he changed the topic.

"it was but now it's fine. I'll just wash it off with cold water." I said nicely.

"alright then. you should really bathe now" baekhyun said as he looked for his own clothes in the closet.

I walked away and went into the toilet to bathe.

when I came out, baekhyun looked up and saw me.

"give me your shirt. I'll wash them for you" baekhyun insisted.

"it's okay, I don't wanna trouble you" I smiled lightly.

"nah. by the time you reach home it's harder for the stains to wash away" baekhyun said as I automatically passed my dirty clothes to him.

"thank you. I'll wash yours and bring back too" I said.

"oh, I need to put this on your face. come, sit down" baekhyun ordered me, showing the aloe vera cream in his hands.

I sat down, waiting for next instructions.

"close your eyes" he said as he sat down, face to face with me. I closed my eyes as I blushed.

"is that heat emitting from your burn, or from your blush?" he asked teasingly.

I laughed awkwardly. "quick, byun baekhyun" I said.

I heard the him opening the bottle of it squeezing it to his palms and close it. rubbing the gel together with his both hands, he put his hands on my cheeks. I jumped at the sudden cold sensation.

baekhyun started rubbing in circles on my cheeks, and then to my forehead, down to the bridge of my nose and my chin. his fingers felt so delicated on my skin.

"all done!" baekhyun said as I opened my eyes.

"thank you" I chuckled.

I was happy. I was happy how baekhyun was so nice and open to me now. but what scares me is that the baekhyuns was already almost alike.


"need a ride home?" baekhyun asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"nah, I'll take a bus home" I said.

"the incident is going to be a big news... it's safer if I bring you home" he explained.

"thank you" I smiled.

I said goodbye to the rest as baekhyun brought me to the carpark and I told him where I live.

"great, you stay really close to me. like two streets away" he said as he start the engine.

"yeah. we could have gone to the same high school. I don't know why is don't go to that high school in this dimension"

"you probably went to that other high school near the neighbourhood at the other end" he said while driving.

I nodded my head.

"so... are you going back?"

"nah. it's not really my type and now there's taeyeon to face"

"oh... yeah... you could audition for singing, dancing or modelling? oh, not forgetting acting too!" baekhyun said.

"you have really high expectations for me. I can't sing nor dance. I don't like being famous. I like travelling around the world. photography. or maybe doing fashion or architect."

"then... after I send your home, will I ever see you again?" he asked at the traffic stop, looking directly at me.

"I.... I have your number, remember?" I stuttered.

we reached home soon after and we didn't budge.

"so baekhyun, I'll leave now? have a good life ahead. you guys continue to work hard in exo. tell the rest too." I smiled. "thank you for everything. for letting me meet you again, being friends, talking to you. and thank you for saving me a countless of times. I don't know what would happen if you weren't there at those times. thank you" i said with my sincerity.

"thank you... for letting me know you better." he smiled back.

I opened the door and got out of the car.

I walked across the gate and waved at him. he never seemed to drive away. I took out my phone and called him.

he answered. "hello?"

"hey dude. I think you should leave" I laughed.

"I was scared that I couldn't meet you again," he puffed.

"nah, you know where I stay, and now you have my number" I chuckled.

"oh my god, i just realized! yes, finally! at least I still could talk to you. and we can meet sometimes"

"of course we're going to meet. I need my clothes back and I need to return yours"

"oh yeah! then what's up about that long thank you message? like you're going to leave forever"

"well... I just think that I should really thank you for everything. I'm glad I met you here, again"

"I'm sorry for being mean in the past. I'm... just a mean person. you gave me a very bad impression because I thought you cursed me"

"I was too confused and lost at that time and was really desperate. sorry" I laughed it off.

"and then... I was really curious so I asked you about it. and remember when I said forget me? because I had taeyeon and I don't really know you. it's gonna be like awkward facing each other. but after you left, I realize I made the most regretting choice ever. that I needed you back. I think about you everytime. i tried to find you, but we ended up meeting at the worst situation we could ever meet" baekhyun chuckled.

"exactly," I accidentally snorted. "oops, excuse me" I coughed.

"I think you and taeyeon are fated to be enemies" baekhyun stopped laughing.

"I guess so. so she hated me from the start. well, glad at least I knew what she actually think about me. I never found out about that in the old dimension" I said.

"hey, I'm just curious... could you ever go back in your own dimension?"

"I don't know... I jumped down from the building... it's impossible to survive. I don't think I could go back anymore." I laughed it off.

"what makes you teleport in the other dimension?"

"I don't know..."

"what if baekhyun also got teleported?"

"what are you trying to imply... that you're the baekhyun I knew?"


NO DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END DONT GIVE UP JUST KEEP READING ON

guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssss! i found a way to upload my stories easily! anyway, i realize many people dont use aff anymore these days :-( i have no idea to actually continue writing or not, but i will. i have a few stories that i have already started on. also, i would like to start writing a one shot/or maybe chaptered, depends, based on sehun's teaser for call me baby since it looks pretty cool.

school of course, busy as usual, and im learning call me baby dance choreography! hopefully i can record them and ill definitely post the link here.