Nemesis

Déjà Vu
my mum saw and she asked me wasn't baekhyun dating me and stuff.
 
"it's... complicated. and, I don't like him" I said. I like my old baekhyun. not this baekhyun.
 
that day later, there was another news.
 
"baekhyun was caught in a car accident with a girl and brought her to the hospital, and even staying over and left early in the morning." 
 
I hope this wouldn't go big.
 

baekhyun's pov

this afternoon, taeyeon told me she wanted to announce our relationship today.
 
"when?" I asked. why didnt i like the feeling of this?
 
"today. now. as soon as possible. we've been together for at least a month but till now we haven't announce about it" taeyeon shrugged.
 
"why are you hurrying for?" I asked, annoyed.
 
"just. I love you baekhyun... I just want people to respect us" taeyeon said as she went into the office. i wanted to stop her, but i couldnt. i agreed to be in a relationshi with her and knew this day would come, but why did i feel like pulling her back? i closed my eyes as i shrugged away.
 
soon, the news about our relationship was soon spread like wildfire. 
 
I wasn't able to go out because of the fans. I thought i was able to head to the hospital now, but before i exited the building, i saw a huge crowd of fans waiting outside. i cant face them right now.
 
so I wasn't able to see si yoon again. to bring her home. i am sorry for breaking my promise.
 
that night, taeyeon called me out to the park nearby our dorms.
 
"taeyeon," I called her as soon as I saw her.
 
she turned around and face me with a blank face.
 
I gave her a confusion face. ive never seen taeyeon... looking at me like this. all the time she was either smiling cheerfully or pouting like a little baby. what happen? i gulped.
 
"you lied to me" she said. 
 
"about what?" I replied nonchalantly.
 
"about your whereabouts last night" taeyeon looked away.
 
she found out. wait... why am i even hiding? i did nothing wrong. what i did was right. saving someone. I gave her the same confused look again.
 
she took out her phone and passed to me.
 
I read the headline. "baekhyun was caught in a car accident with a girl and brought her to the hospital, and even staying over and left early in the morning."
 
"well... I saved her... and her parents wasn't there so..."
 
taeyeon flared. "it's wrong! you're an idol and you're my boyfriend! she's a girl, and you don't even know her!" 
 
"in this kind of situation idol or not it doesn't matter! we're all still humans, aren't we?" I shouted at her.
 
"why are you being so defensive? you don't even know her, and she's nothing! she's not an idol or whatever to help and gain anything" taeyeon replied.
 
"nothing...? and... you still can say she's your best friend? when you actually deep inside you thinks she's nothing?" I glared at her.
 
"I hated her since forever. even though we were best friends, people only wants to be her friend. teachers liked her more than me. she's been always luckier than me and I hated it. now I'm an idol and she's a trash. that's what she gets." taeyeon spatted. and looked honest about it.
 
i kept my face cool. i thought she was just jealous. ive really never seen this side of her, and i never knew she was this evil. how did i even became her boyfriend? i thought i would fall for her after we were together. i thought she was sweet and nice. i guess my instincts were right. no wonder ive never fell for her and actually feel like kissing her.
 
"taeyeon....... I didn't know you were so mean. that mean. i can't be dating a girl like you. I'm sorry, but let's break up" I said as I rolled my eyes, ready to take a step and leave.
 
taeyeon held my arm. "baekhyun! don't leave me. I need you. I trust you and I'm only loyal to you. I love you"  she changed back to her old self in seconds with her infamous puppy eyes.
 
"do you realize... I've never said I love you to you before? and we've never kiss even we have been together for a month?" I said that out even i knew it was really hurtful to say it.
 
taeyeon slowly released her grasp on me. "but we did hug, didn't we?" she stuttered.
 
"we did. and, I do hug everyone. it's not only you" I said as I walked away.
 
"baekhyun!" taeyeon shouted for me. goodbye.
 
si yoon's pov
 
I didn't want to ruin baekhyun's reputation. I went to sm building the next day to explain about the incident so nothing would happen to taeyeon and baekhyun. taeyeon is, weak and sensitive and tends to be clingy. I don't want to hurt both of them.
 
"si yoon! you're back!" soo man welcomed me.
 
"I'm here to explain about the incident. it's that.... there's nothing between me and baekhyun. he saw me and just saved me. since he knew me and my parents wasn't in the hospital, he insisted of staying and didn't expect himself to sleep there. and he said he was kind of responsible for landing me into the hospital because he pushed me and I scrapped my arms." I said.
 
"thank you. there are so many fans saying baekhyun is being a two timer. thanks for clearing up this" soo man smiled. 
 
I bowed.
 
"so are you coming back?" soo man asked, stopping me in my tracks.
 
I turned around and shook my head. "no, sorry." 
 
"is the boys giving you problems?" 
 
"no no, they're really nice. it's just that this isn't my kind of job. I apologize for making a harsh decision, not realizing whether if I really wanted the job."
 
"no it's okay! you're still young! if you want to come back, we will welcome you back" soo man smiled.
 
why was he so nice? "thank you. I'll be leaving then. goodbye" I smiled back as I waved before I left the room.
 
I walked out of the office, looking down. I hope I don't regret my choice. sorry, baekhyun.
 
"si yoon." the one person I've been thinking about. he called me.
 
I looked up. "baekhyun." I replied and smile slightly. I couldn't deny that I actually miss this baekhyun.
 
"why are you here?" he asked.
 
"I... came to explain about the incident... did you hear about it?" I said.
 
"oh. yeah, I did." he replied.
 
"are... you two okay? I quickly came to explain things because I don't want anything to happen to you guys. taeyeon's my best friend and I don't wanna hurt her. I don't want to be enemies with her again in this dimension" 
 
"I think you're too gullible" baekhyun sighed.
 
"what?" I frowned.
 
"just..... be careful from the people around you. especially the closest one. you'll never expect what they will do to you behind your back." he said as he left.
 
"what? wait! where are you going? you haven't tell me if you two are alright! and what's that all about?" I shouted.
 
he continued walking, not turning back on me. he walked right into the office and the door slammed behind him.
 
what... was that?

dun dun dun........................ I FORGOT THAT I SAID TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK! SORRY I BREAK MY PROMISE because school is really god damn busy............ so ill changed to one update every month! im sorry if you find this pretty long to wait, but ill try to update more regularly during march bc spring break yay! anyway, thanks for reading up to here. if you like it so far, do upvote this and share this story with your friends! do comment (itll make my day) and if you have not subscribe, what are you waiting for?