Efflorescence

Déjà Vu

"nah, I've been living my whole life without any interruptions. like what I'm trying to say is he went to another dimension."

"I hope he is. meet the other me." I sighed.

"guess I made si yoon moody" baekhyun chuckled.

"yes you did. byun baekhyun." I emphasized each on his name.

"sorry then, babe" he stopped laughing and acted all serious.

"so, dude, I'll meet you tomorrow then. I'll pass you back the shirt tomorrow. and I want my shirt back. it's my favourite." I yawned.

"the one you're wearing is my favourite too. of course I'll meet you."

"okay then. bye. don't halt the driveway, dude. I'm going up now" I said as I turned around and walked into the building.

"bye babe" he said as I hung up.

the next day, I woke up and washed baekhyun's clothes.

the doorbell rung as I went to get it.

"b-baekhyun-" I was expecting my mum's friend or something.

"sorry for the surprise visit" baekhyun chuckled as he handed me the bag.

"I.... just started washing yours. but I think it's drying now!" I took the bag. "how about this, you should come in," I smiled.

"sure. why not?" baekhyun smiled back as he entered.

"pretty small and cozy home, i like it!" baekhyun said as he sat on the sofa.

"yeah, unlike yours, big and modern."

baekhyun frowned for a moment and then he reverted back soon after.

"oh, you've been to my house?" baekhyun asked.

"yeah, you have a very big bed, really comfy. and messy" I sat beside him as I giggled.

"you've been to my room too? I've never let any visitor go into my room. not even my mum and dad."

"you've told me about it before. well... you love me... no- I mean he loves me so..." I stuttered.

"have he been your house before? your room?"

"of course. as I said we were already planning to get married. your family loves me, my family loves you." I smiled at the thought of it. it was so perfect that it decided to ruin everything.

"did... we did anything?" baekhyun stuttered.

"like what?" I frowned.

"like... intimate stuffs..."

"oh that, you mean" I blushed. "nah, he do ask for it sometimes but told him after we got married... why do you ask anyway" I asked.

"I wonder if you have seen me . it'll be awkward for me" baekhyun said bluntly.

I choked and then laughed it off quickly. "...do you want anything to drink?"

before he could say, I said: "green
tea?"

baekhyun smiled. "that's my favourite"

"I know" I winked.

I walked to the kitchen and boiled a pot of water. I poured the hot boiled water into the cup, and then dipped the tea bag of green tea.

"here" I walked to him.

"thank you," he took the cup from me and had a sip of it.

"I'll go check the clothes" I walked away as I opened the washing machine.

"here, it's done" I folded his clothes and put it in a bag.

"thank you!" he said as he gladly took it. "and for the drink too" he said as he handed me the empty cup.

"are you free today?" he asked.

"yeah... why?"

"we could go out today... I'm having an off day"

"the fans... remember?"

"you didn't do anything wrong anyway, it'll be fine for you"

"wait... I'm not talking about that. is the news out?" I asked.

"...you didn't know about it?" he said as he unlocked his phone and passed it to me.

"taeyeon was caught splashing a hot coffee at a unknown person which witnesses said was most probably a friend or a fan because no one recognize her as a trainee or staff. her boyfriend, byun baekhyun came over soon and shouted at taeyeon as she dropped the cup and run away. baekhyun covered the girl and brought her away.

how do you feel about the leader of the most famous kpop group girl, snsd doing something shocking? and worst of all her boyfriend was not at her side? do you think they have broken up? do you think is a love triangle?

update: the unknown person was confirmed as the girl baekhyun visited in the hospital." I read it out loud.

"oh no... this is so bad. taeyeon's reputation is so bad... so is yours" I said.

"once I cleared it it'll be fine." baekhyun sighed.

I read the comments. "I didn't like taeyeon since then. they look good together but taeyeon is one bossy "
"they most probably broke up. I'm on the other girl side"
"never thought taeyeon was like this. no matter what she shouldn't have so this. she just lose my respect"

"everyone's on your side. don't worry" baekhyun said as he took back his phone.

"what are you going to say about it? like who am I?" I looked at baekhyun.

"my girlfriend. my ex girlfriend became my girlfriend again."

I blushed. "are you serious?"

he nodded. "you... you can't do that! you're being a two timer!"

"of course not, I'm just kidding! I'll just say you're my old friend. okay?"

"where do you want to go?" I asked.

"where do you want to go?" he repeated back to me.

"no. you decide" I shook my head.

"we'll go to the lake. I'll get a yacht for us" baekhyun said.

"I've never been on the yacht before," I admit sheepishly.

we got on the car and he started the engine and drove off.

"what does you two do always?" he asked without looking away from the road.

"well... we're not rich so we'll hang out at the beach. if it's raining we'll go to the cinema or a mall. when it's winter we usually go to the ice rink. during high school we always go to the library. later on we usually just hang out at each other's home." I unknowingly smiled to myself.

"that sounds pretty boring" he said honestly as my smile turned into a frown.

"it's not. I love it." I shot back.

"okay okay. you love him. I get it" baekhyun quickly said to save his and not ruin the day.

the lake was quite near from our house and he parked the car in the corner.

we got off and he rent a yacht.

"wow, it's so pretty" I awed as I board the yacht.

"here, do you want to drive?" baekhyun interrupted me as he called me over.

"oh sure, but you have to teach me!" I said as I walked over to him and sat at the driver's seat.

baekhyun stood behind me as his hands grasps over mine. he instructed me as I followed.

"and you're all ready!" baekhyun said as he released his grasp from me.

"just get to the middle of the lake there" baekhyun said.

"okay" I said as I turned around. he was taking off his clothes, revealing his abs once again.

this isn't the same baekhyun I knew. it'll be weird if I just stare at his body. I realize he was slightly more toner than my own baekhyun.

"I know you're used to it, but not me" baekhyun interrupted as he look at me.

I blushed once again. I quickly turn away. "we're here" I said.

"okay" he said as I stood up.

"you're not going into the water?" baekhyun asked. "and after we have come all the way here?" he continued.

it's so awkward when I'm going to be all alone with a guy i knew not long ago in a bikini.

"oh.... I'll look away okay" baekhyun cough as he looked away.

I quickly took off my clothes, leaving my bikini on.

"okay" I said as he spun around.

baekhyun walked to me as he took my hands and drop us down into the water.

"baekhyun! it's so cold!" I said as I shivered.

baekhyun swim to me as he hold me. "it'll be alright in seconds. you need to get used to it"

baekhyun let go of me and dived into the water.

I quickly followed him as I opened my eyes under the water.

he gave me a thumbs up and I replied him back. he smiled as he took my hands again and brought me around underwater. I was soon out of breath and we got up back to the surface.

"it's so pretty. thank you," I said.

baekhyun brought me back to the yacht.

"do you want to waveboard?" he asked.

I stood on the wave board as I held on the handle.

"are you ready?" baekhyun shouted as he put on his sunglasses.

"yes!" I shouted as he started to engine and drove slow.

I held on the handle tighter as the wave board glided through the surface of the water.

"are you doing well there?" baekhyun shouted.

"I'm good" I shouted as he sped up.

I screamed. "this is soooo fun! thank you byun baek hyun!" I giggled.

"glad that you're having fun. you're welcome," he replied.

he slowed down as I got back on the yacht.

"that was really fun" I said.

"yes I know. you said it five times already" baekhyun poke his index finger on my forehead.

we laid down together on the yacht under the sun.

"oh crap, I'm gonna be so burn" baekhyun suddenly spoke up.

"what? we've been only laying for 5 minutes!"

"the sun is too strong. and, I can't be tan, remember?"

"ugh, right, mr.celebrity. go ahead then, I'm staying here" I shoo-ed him away.

he stood up and went into the shade.

he drove the yacht off and we reach the beach really soon.

"I think you're gonna be so burn" baekhyun laughed as he slightly kick my bum.

I stood up and rolled my eyes on him playfully.

we got off the beach and got into the respective washroom as we got changed.

"what?! it's almost evening already" I said as I looked at my phone. time pass so fast when you're having so fast.

"yes. oh, we could have an early dinner tonight, yes? no?" baekhyun asked as he looked at me.

"sure," I said.

we got to a seafood restaurant near the beach.

"it looks so expensive..." I said.

"I always come here. I am a regular customer here" he said as the waitress approached us.

"hi again, mr.byun. just with this lady, today?"

baekhyun nodded his head.

"please follow me" she said as she led us to a VIP room with two seats. there was a large glass that we could see the beautiful sea.

"the order will be the same as usual. what about you?" baekhyun asked me.

I looked at the menu, and I didn't know what to order.

"I'll get what he'll have" I said as I gave the menu to her.

the food came soon and she placed the plate on the table. the portion look extremely small. baekhyun picked up the utensils and chunked a spoonful of food into his mouth. i followed after.

"good?" he asked as he chucked a another spoon into his mouth and smiled cheekily.

"not bad.... but this is not my style" I smiled back cheekily.

"then what's your style? oh, me?" he said sarcastically.

"I can't eat you" I said before it realize it sounded so wrong.

"you can" he smirked. the baekhyun I knew wasn't as ert as him. I blushed instantly.

"don't you like me?" he said straightforwardly, as if I was his best friend or something.

was he asking for fun, or seriously? how should I answer him? the truth? do I really like him? or do I not? I don't know.

"baekhyun..." I said.

his expression changed. he looked serious now.

"do you like me?" I said instead, repeating back his question.

"I.... I don't know. I don't know if... I'm attracted to you because of my affinity with the other baekhyun or my true feelings" he said as he looked into my eyes.

he is attracted to me.

"tell me about your true feelings"

"I don't know... I've never been in love..."

we don't know if we liked each other.


this was a draft for 3 years- im so sorry guys! on the bright side ill be uploading 2 chapters today because i just written the next part yesterday night! im almost close to the end with another chapter to write and i should be done for good! do look forward to it because i have already somewhat planned the ending! till then readers!!