Discovered

Déjà Vu

 

the next day, I met taeyeon in a cafe and she is probably a celebrity in this dimension too, judging from her clothes.
 
she hugged me so tight. "I heard you got into a car accident! are you alright? I miss you so damn much, oh my god!" 
 
"I'm fine... I really miss you too, but... i kind of lost my memory" I pulled away from the hug. I'm actually glad that taeyeon is still my best friend here.
 
"you did?" she pouted. "well, I don't know much about you after you left elementary. you didn't go to the same high school as me" 
 
"I did not?" no wonder baekhyun does not recognize me. she shook her head.
 
"at least you remember me" she smiled.
 
"of course, I can only remember up to elementary times" I lied.
 
"I was such a shy girl... and you were always there for me. that's why you are my best friend" she smiled and hugged me again. 
 
"okay, I have to tell you about my news anyway," she said as we found a seat in the cafe.
 
"go ahead" I smiled.
 
"I'm together with someone. in the company"
 
baekhyun? "who?" I asked, praying it's not him.
 
"I can't tell you" she smirked.
 
"apparently we're not allowed to date anyone in the same company so I can't tell you"
 
"that's a pity then" I pouted sadly.
 
"when the company allows I'll tell you first, okay?" she said, pinching my cheeks.
 
"oh my god taeyeon, we're already grown up!" I said as I pushed her away playfully.
 
every though I'm alive and this baekhyun is different, i still wanted to see him. at least I want him to be by my side. be friends at least. I couldn't live without him at all.
 
tomorrow, I will work in sm.
 
since I was smart, I got accepted easily. they asked me to go for an audition instead because of my age, but I said I'm fine.
 
I requested to be a exo assistant, since that was the only way to get close to baekhyun. and apparently they were looking for one too. 
 
their manager walked me to their dorm. he keyed in the pin code and the door unlocked as we entered.
 
"gather" the manager shouted.
 
the exo boys came running out and look at me, wondering who am I.
 
"this is si yoon. she will be here as our assistant from today onwards" he said as I bowed. 
 
"I'll leave you from here. please treat her nicely!" manager said to them as they bowed and he left soon after.
 
"you're pretty young to be an assistant" tao said.
 
"i don't know, I just got assigned" I lied.
 
"you're not a fan?" luhan asked. I shook my head.
 
"that's weird. every girl falls for us" he frowned.
 
"I don't know, I'm probably different?" I said, unsurely. 
 
luhan laughed wholeheartedly. "anyway, i hope we can all work together with you." luhan said. he isn't that bad as baekhyun. maybe baekhyun is the only mean one.
 
"of course" I smiled back.
 
I ended up having to live in the same dorm as exo because they couldn't accommodate me anywhere for now.
 
I brought my luggage to my room and yi xing appeared at my door, smiling and waving as his deep dimples are showing. I smiled back awkwardly.
 
"where are the rest?" I asked, initiating the conversation.
 
"o-oh, exo-k are in the dance practice room. do you want me to bring you there?" 
 
"oh no! I-I mean it's okay, I'll get to see them soon anyway" 
 
"sure. tell me if you're unsure of anything" he smiled again. I could fall for his smile if he keep doing this.
 
"of course" I smiled widely.
 
yi xing didn't budge, instead he still stood there. "so... I mean... you could audition for sm, why did you decide to work instead?"
 
"uhm... I don't think I could get through the audition," I laughed awkwardly.
 
"well even if you can't sing, dance or act, im sure you could get in for your looks. be it a model or something"
 
"are you implying that I'm pretty?" I said bluntly.
 
yi xing blushed. "you could say so..." he mumbled. that was actually so cute that I could jump at him and pinch his cheeks.
 
"you're so cute. thank you" I couldn't help to say that.
 
he looked up at me. "is there anything else?" he asked impatiently, changing the subject.
 
"oh... is there any member that... has bad temper?" I asked.
 
"all of us are good. except baekhyun. he was already very playful since high school, so he never really changed"
 
"that's bad. I'll try to avoid him" I said. "did he had any girlfriend in the past?"
 
"nope. I remembered... he told me taeyeon and him went for a date but then he wasn't interested in her" 
 
it was the same. 
 
"what about now?" I asked curiously.
 
"maybe it's different now after she became a idol and more good looking. why are you so curious anyway?" he looked straight at me.
 
"oh... I mean it's taeyeon? who rejects her?"
 
"I'll reject her though" yi xing straightforwardly.
 
"yi xing! that's hurting!" I chuckled away.
 
I had to cook for the members. yi xing said kyungsoo always cooked for the members, but now because they're busier, I had to cook. I have to say I'm not bad at cooking. once I was done cooking, exo-k coincidentally came back. I quickly dashed to my room. 
 
the whole dorm became noisy as soon as they entered the dorm. it does feel like a party. 
 
"where's our assistant? I need a freaking massage!" I heard baekhyun. gosh, he's getting annoying every minute.
 
"she's not our slave. she's really nice so don't talk bad about her" kris mocked.
 
lay sort out the dishes on the table as they gathered. 
 
"finally, asian food" chanyeol said.
 
"don't come back begging me for pasta anymore" kyungsoo talked back.
 
"I'll get her" luhan said as he stood up.
 
"si yoon! would you like to join us for dinner?" luhan knocked on the door.
 
"I'm.. ... oh no- I'm about to bathe I mean!" oh my ing god. I could I talk about being to a guy. 
 
"o-oh okay" luhan stuttered and his foot shuffling distant.
 
"well... that was awkward" baekhyun chuckled as he heard everything. 
 
baekhyun's pov
 
si yoon. that name sounded familiar. I feel like I knew her. not only that, like she meant a lot to me. wait no, how could that be? i don't even talk to girls!
 
trying to ignore, I took the food. as I fed a spoonful of food into my mouth, the food was also... familiar. it was delicious, but it felt like as if I've ate this before, not once, but like everyday. 
 
I looked at everyone. everyone was eating normally.
 
"doesn't this taste weirdly special and unique?" I asked without hesitating.
 
"it's good!" xiumin said, while chewing on his food.
 
"like really special and unique. like we have eaten this before somewhere"
 
"it taste normally good. why are you making such a big deal over the dishes? it taste like the food everywhere, so just eat it. and you can compliment it to our new assistant later when you see her" chen said.
 
"shut up" I mocked at him.
 
si yoon's pov
 
I bathe, and then I came out of the room quietly. the dishes were surprisingly all washed. a noise erupted from my stomach. oops, guess I'm really hungry. 
 
"ahem," someone coughed before I stopped whatever I'm doing and turned.
 
. it's baekhyun.