Prologue

Déjà Vu

"can you remember how we first met?" baekhyun said as he brought his hands on top of my hands and he intertwined his hands with mine. we were a couple and we had been together since high school.

*flashback

"im glad were in the same school again!" it was our first day of high school when me and taeyeon had been already best of friends since elementary school.

"I know right, we've been in the same school since elementary!" I replied as she beamed to me.

taeyeon scooted closer to me. "right, is there any hot guys here?" taeyeon whispered.

taeyeon has been always looking forward to high school and wanting to find for hot- damn bad cool guys.

a group of big guys came in. 

"speaking of the devil. there'll probably the bad people of this school" I said as I looked at them.

"nah uh. not my style." she said.

"then what is your style? babe, your expectations are too high" I chucked.

"I-" 

the bell interrupted us. 

"ugh, it's class" I said as I shut my lockers.

we were walking when I saw a boy passed by us at the hallway. he was talking to his friend as I notice him. he wasn't that tall, wasn't that short. he wasn't that thin, wasn't that muscular. just the kind I wanted. totally my style.

he stopped talking and looked up at us. I turned around and realize taeyeon did not see him. she was using her phone. I looked back at him as we smiled at each other. 

class ended really quick as it was lunch time.

we walked towards the cafeteria and I saw him again. this time, he was alone and he spoke.

"hello" he said as he walked to us.

"h-" 

"hi!" taeyeon chirped before I could say anything.

"first year? what is your name?" he looked at me.

"yeah, I'm taeyeon, and what is yours?" she said.

"I'm baekhyun. you're?" baekhyun was still looking at me.

"I'm si yoon" I smiled. he look so nice and it makes me so comfortable.

"hello si yoon, nice to meet you. anyways, got to go, my friend is waiting for me" baekhyun gave an eyesmile as he walked away.

"taeyeon, I think-" 

"oh my god. he was so cute" taeyeon spazzed.

"so he's your style?" I asked.

"definitely." she beamed to herself.

just when I wanted to tell her that

...I think I'm in love.

"what do you want to say, again?" taeyeon interrupted. 

"oh- nothing! I forgot" I waved my hands.

we got our food and found a place near baekhyun. 

"si yoon," taeyeon called out while putting a spoonful of food into .

"mmm" I said, mouth full of food.

"could you do your best friend a favour?" taeyeon plead with her puppy eyes.

I stop chewing and looked at her. 

"I want to go out with baekhyun..." she smile after she mumbled softly.

"tell him then?" I replied as i stuff another spoonful of food into my mouth.

she nodded her head continuously. 

a few minutes later, I saw his friend leaving. 

"oh, he's alone now! you better go now before his friend comes back" I said.

"come with me please" taeyeon said as she grabbed my hands. I nod my head as she pull me with her.

while we were walking baekhyun felt our presence as he turn. taeyeon, as usual being her timid self, push me towards baekhyun.

I was dumbfounded. she kick me in the leg.

ow. "o-oh, my friend-"

she kicked me again.

"I mean I want to go out with you tomorrow. are you free?" I said quickly.

baekhyun laughed wholeheartedly. "of course, I'll give you my number" 

"thank you!" I said as I walk away. 

as soon as we walk away from baekhyun, taeyeon snatched my phone and took down baekhyun's number. 

she shoved back my phone to me. I realized she deleted his number on my phone.

"he's mine, I don't want you to snatch him" taeyeon said as she gave me a face. I don't know if she was being serious here. we have been friends for 11 years. maybe it wasn't a need to say a thanks or thank you for everything. I hope that face was just being cute.

"why would I?" I said, forcing myself to laugh.

"I know you won't. I'm just warning you" she giggled.

*end

"of course. we were having our own conversations with our own friends when we passed by each other, we stopped talking and we looked at each other. it was a complicated love triangle. we had a tough journey before we got together" I said and then giggled.

*flashback

baekhyun's pov

it was my first time falling in love. it was love at first sight. it was the first day of high school when I saw her. I thought she was just right for me. wasn't that proud, wasn't that clingy. from that moment I knew I needed to know her.

during lunch, I saw her once again. it's a now or never, I smiled and walked up to her, never looking away from her.

she seemed to be a really quiet and respectful person. someone who never really spent unnecessary money on make up, clothes and branded goods. 

i was so excited to find out her name. I was so into her that I didn't realize her friend was there until she interrupted our conversation. I didn't want to look away from her because her face was mesmerizing.

si yoon. her name is si yoon. her name is perfect for her. 

afraid that I might creep her with my stare, I excused myself.

we could take this slow. it only the first day of school.

i was using my peripheral vision to look at her. I realize her friend was pulling her, getting to somewhere. my heart raced when I realized they were walking towards me. couldn't handle my excitement, I turned too early, regretting my actions immediately. 

they jumped, as her friend pushed her to me. this is it.

my heart stopped as soon as she told me what she wanted to say. a date. a ing date. keeping my cool, I told her calmly. 

after she left, I pumped my fist in the air.

I actually couldn't sleep on that day. now I learn how falling in love could affect you this much. sleep is always my first priority, but ever since today, she was my first priority. you might be thinking that I'm exaggerating, but I'm totally not.

as soon as my alarm goes off, I got off from my bed and quickly got to change. I styled my hair and I literally reached the venue an hour earlier because I didn't want to be late.

i usually don't have patient. i would say that I'm actually a really hot tempered and impatient person. I waited for about an extra half an hour but I kept cool because I know as soon as I see her, I'll be happy again. 

should I call her? probably not, she'll think im getting impatient for her. but what if she forgot about our date? maybe I should just call her.

I typed her number on her phone until someone called me.

"baekhyun...?" that doesn't sound like her.

I looked up at her. 

what was her name again?

"oh hey... is this coincidence?" I asked.

her smile disappeared. "not really... my friend has last minute dance class and she told me to come instead"

"o-oh, I see" so much for being excited. so much for dressing up. so much for waiting for one and a half hour.

"so should we go?" she asked.

we didn't go anywhere much. I basically asked her about si yoon and she told me everything. at least it wasn't a waste. I get to know more about si yoon.

*end

SI YOON'S POV

"I feel bad now that I think back" he said.

"but because of you, she disregard me as her best friend as soon as she found out you liked me. and worse I accepted you. do you know we had been friends since elementary?" I said as I pouted, pinching baekhyun's nose and wiggled it.

"so do you actually love me?" baekhyun asked, pouting slightly.

"of course. just that my friend first told me she was interested in you, so I gave her a chance" I kissed him on the lips this time.

"but as least she's a celebrity now. she'll get better, more good looking guys." 

"so you're saying that I have a bad lousy quality boyfriend?" I pouted.

"I am, ain't i?" he raised an eyebrow.

I wiggled his arms annoyingly. "you're not! you're more better looking than those celebrities to me! I couldn't care much about them!" 

I said and I hugged him from the side.

"your singing is so good though, you should audition and be a celebrity too" I looked at him.

"no way. if I do I won't be able to be with you. I want to spent time with you. and I want my privacy, don't wanna get my girlfriend bashed" he said as he hugged me back.

"how many years have we been together already? and you're too cheesy!" I said as I awed at him.

"byun baekhyun's cheesiness will never expire even if he ages" he winked as he stood up and reached out his hands to me like a gentlemen.

"let's go baby, it's getting late and my mother in law gonna kill me" he hinted.

"wow, acknowledging my mum as yours already?" I said jokingly, taking his hands.

"of course, we just have to wait for our legal age" he said as we walked to the car. 

byun baekhyun. the best boyfriend ever. the most hottest, most cutest and most funniest boyfriend. 

we both never had been in a relationship until we both met each other.

he sacrificed for me. he could be a singer and earn lots of money. but he wanted to be with me. he wanted us to have a happy family. he wants to be a good dad. a good parent. 

we have been so long together that we talked about everything and anything and never get bored with each other or run out of topic. 

we even talked about and we both have never done it. I told baekhyun only after marriage. sometimes he said we could try it once and I will be like

"keep your hormones down!" was all I said.

we don't live together, since my parents, especially my mum wouldn't let. she doesn't want to have grandchildren before marriage. well, actually, me too. 

"what's in your thoughts?" baekhyun interrupted.

"thinking about you," I said cheekily.

"but I'm just beside you. talk to me. I hate when the car is too quiet" he said as he eyes are focused on the road as he drives.

we soon reached back at my house and I unbuckled my seat. 

I was about to open the door when baekhyun stopped me.

"wait," he stopped me as he unbuckled his seatbelt. 

I turned around and to look at baekhyun and he leaned in to kiss me on the lips. he deepened the kiss and that was one weird kiss. he doesn't want to seem to part away, and me either. I finally forced myself to pull away.

"what was that random kiss?" I asked.

"I just feel like it. and I wanted your kiss before I leave. anyway I'll see you tomorrow babe," he said as I gave him a peck before I opened the door and went into the house.

the next day I woke up with a text.

"baek: I have a surprise for you meet u tonight at the park xx"

surprise? something relating to that weird sudden kiss? is he going to propose to me?! we're not legal yet, but i hope it is. but let me not get my hopes to high and end up getting disappointed afterwards. I wonder what it is. 

that night, while walking to the park, I got a text from baekhyun again.

"baek: oh I'm slightly late but I'm  already reaching"

and then seconds later he texted again

"baek: I love you"

he rarely wrote i love you and tells me he loves me because we both know we love each other. I can't deny that he had been weird and way more cheesy these days. but I don't mind at all. I walked across the traffic light before I replied him. 

"si: I love you too" I smiled and then I tapped the send button.

a loud screech could be heard and people were screaming and shouting. when I looked up, there was a car was right in front of me. inches away. crashed by a big truck.


 

FINALLY AFTER 1-2 MONTH, THE FIRST CHAPTER! I recently just transferred school a month ago and this school is unexpectedly making me busy unlike my previous school. I have to say that i will only update this story 1-2 a month (usually i update every week). Also, i recently edit my story and made the flashback story so the prologue would be longer. Do mind that the chapter wont be this long for the rest!! I was really happy that i have 3 upvotes before i even i had a poster and the first chapter :-) i hope i dont dissapoint you guys, and feel free to COMMENT and MESSAGE me to tell me how i can improve in my writing, ill be really glad :-) also, if you think this story is worth to read, go ahead and subscribe, comment and UPVOTE, and do share with others too. Thank you, and note if you did send in your request for reviews, im currently on hiatus for reviews.