My Fruity Baby Love 2

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

“Say what? I don’t understand!” I frown when Appa gave me a ‘list of requirements’ I needed to fulfill before he allows me to marry Chaerin.

 

“Read it carefully Young man, for if one of them is missing, then the deal is over.” The old man smirks at me, and I look back at the list, feeling more determined.

 

“If I’m able to complete all of it, you’ll allow me to marry Chaerin???” I ask for his assurance.

 

“Sure.” he said with a nod, while Blueberry Omma just giggles at me.

 

I read all the things he wrote down.

 

 

 

 

 

Rule 1: Reach the legal age first. Research about it using the Family Code of South Korea.

Rule 2: Bank Account must have at least 1,000,000,000 Won.

Rule 3: House must be at least half size of the white house.

Rule 4: Must provide an acceptable reason for the marriage to take place.

 

 

 

 

“Is that all? Just four???” I ask him, wanting to know if he has other requirements. To my surprise, he laughs at my question. “What’s funny?”

 

“Oh...Nothing! Yeah..Yeah... that’s it. Just four.” with that, he laughs like crazy again.

 

But I took everything seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Mommy and I were doing some shopping when my eyes landed on an Ad posted on the wall.

 

 

Attention: YG Entertainment is looking for new Trainees. If you think you’ve got what it takes, then this might be your road to stardom. Send us your audition clip with your full profile on the address given below.

 

 

I look at Mommy and asks, “Mom...what is YG Entertainment??”

 

To my surprise, her face lit up and she claps absentmindedly, “Oh! That’s where 1Tym resides!” she smiles dreamily. “That’s my favorite band Yongie...” she pinches my cheek.

 

“You mean, those guys who dance and sing in the TV?” my eyes widen. I am not a fan, but I like their music.

 

“Yes!” she said while putting some can goods on our cart.

 

“Do they earned money?” I hesitantly ask her, hoping that she won’t find out about my plans of marrying Chaerin.

 

“Most probably...I heard one of their members, Teddy Park, already bought new expensive car...” she says, a matter of fact.

 

“Ahhh...” then my imaginary bulb lightens again. “Mommy! Do you wanna see 1Tym??”

 

Her eyes twinkle and look at me sweetly, “Of course I do! But your father won’t allow me. That jealous Daddy of yours is way too possessive!” she complains childishly.

 

“Of course he will allow you if you will bring me for audition...” I smile at her, and to my surprise, she squeals at me as if I said something precious, not even thinking and asking about my reason.

 

“Oh my! Yongie...you are really my son!!! I’m gonna tell your daddy about it!” she claps non-stop and I smirk proudly, thinking... ‘Money, Money, Money...’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything has been settled and when it’s my turn to do the audition, instead of impressing the guy they called YG with my music and style, I ask him a very straight forward question.

 

Fishing out the list Tamarind Appa gave me, I show him that and, “Is it possible for me to earn like this if I pass the audition?”

 

To my surprise, he started laughing like a lunatic and keeps on tapping the table, before looking at the man beside him, “Teddy, this boy is one of a kind!!!”

 

The man he talked to just nodded with an amused smile before asking me, “Why do you want to earn that much???”

 

“Because I wanted to marry my girlfriend...” I said straightforwardly, causing them to both stop and look at me, completely shock.

 

“Ahjjsdjashjhfkjhrtuhtgg.....hgahsuyrsruytjhutgyshxhg” the next thing I know is that they both went mad and just keep on laughing until the end. That annoys me so much for no matter what I do, they just keep on laughing until they were on the verge of tears.

 

 

 

 

See, I don’t even know what is really going on Laughing all around, like a stupid ringtone Looking at me, do you think it’s funny? I could see your belly while you keep hitting on your tummy. I couldn’t give any if you ask another reason I just wanna marry that’s why I grab this audition But if you keep on giving me those ridiculous stares Then Imma go now, wave goodbye, “Take Care.”

 

 

 

Their jaw dropped after I butted in my impromptu rap just to shut them up. “Good day, Ajusshi...” I bow down, 90 degrees and march to the door when...

 

“WAIT!!!” YG called me, before hurriedly closing the door that I just opened, much to my surprise.

 

“Why?”

 

“Ah...ahh...Wait, young boy. Tell your Mom that you really wanted to be here, okay? I’ll prepare the contract now. Don’t leave yet!” he grins at me, and I raise my brow.

 

“Then...do you promise that I will earn those amount I show you?” I ask for assurance.

 

“Yes! Just look at him...” he pointed Teddy, “I will promise that you’ll earn better than him... Teddy, watch over him! Make sure he won’t leave this building until he signed the contract!!!” he shouts to the man who’s still looking at me with awe.

 

“Okay...” and with that, my trainee day started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After being accepted as YG Trainee, my schedules got tighter than usual. If before, I could visit Seunghyun Hyung’s house after class, that lessens for I have to attend trainings and practice for my future career. I almost quit if not only for the thought that it will help me gain money for my upcoming marriage with Chaerin. And now, it’s been two weeks since I last saw her, so I’ve decided that I’m gonna skip training for today to gather some ‘inspiration’. I hop my way in to the kindergarten section and hope that I could easily spot my ‘fiancée’. Yeah, I got that term form Teddy Hyung!

 

I hide my small figure behind a pillar when at last, after so many days, I’ve seen her cute face again. I hide again and lean my back on it, before holding my chest where my heart is located for I can’t properly breathe. It’s thumping too loud, that seeing her makes my body go weak. I inhale deeply and was about to go near her when I hear her screams...

 

“KYAAAAAHHH!!!!” and then followed by a boy’s cry.

 

‘Wait a minute... a boy’s cry?’ I immediately run out of my hiding place and saw Chaerin holding a sharp pencil in front of a crying boy. She looks so annoyed to him that despite of his crying state, she managed to stick her tongue out to him.

 

“You, Bad!!!” she screams with her quirky voice.

 

“I’m gonna tell teacher about it!!! Uwaaahhhhhhhhhh...” the boy continues crying.

 

Only then I realized what happen. I run faster to her side and grabs her away from the ‘crime’ scene. She couldn’t even react for dragging her probably exhaust the poor chubby girl’s body.

 

“Yah! JINGYO OPPA!!! Why are we running?” she asks me once we reached the nearest park.

 

“Why did you do that?” I ask her, pertaining to her, hurting her classmate.

 

She looks at me, puzzled. “Do what?”

 

“Why did you poke him with your pencil?” I ask while throwing her Hello Kitty pencil she just used a while ago.

 

“Ahhh...Because he’s annoying Jingyo Oppa! He said, he wanted to kiss me...when I said I don’t like, he grabbed my cupcake and eat it! So I poked him with my pencil!!!” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter