My Fruity Baby Love

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

I look around, searching for my two best friends Youngbae and Seunghyun. I just got my newly bought toy that only few kids have and I'm planning to boast it to them. However, those two are nowhere in sight, and I'm starting to feel annoyed. Just then, I spotted Lee Minho...SeungHyun's twin brother.

 

“Minho!” I call for his attention.

 

Minho fidgeted when he realized that I'm the one calling him. The thing is, he's a shy-thin-and-oh-so-nerdy boy who always keep his distance away from the other kids in our school. I could sense that he's afraid of me even though his older, and just one glare from me could rattle the life out of him. That's also the reason why I never call him Hyung as a sign of respect. I walk near him and coldly ask, “Where's your brother?”

 

“A…ah...J.Jiyong...He..Ah...He will be...late today...ah...” he shakes and I fight the urge to chuckle.

 

“Speak properly!” I shout at him, and he looks like he was about to cry. I raises my hand as if I'm gonna throw a punch but before I could threaten him, a small fist came contact with my chest.

 

“You Bad! Why are you hurting my Oppa?! Bad! Bad!” a cute little girl in pony tail keeps on hitting me. I just stare at the cute creature in front of me in awe as if she's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Minho, on the other hand, immediately stops her and drags her away from me, breaking me out of the spell.

 

“Strawberry, why did you do that?!” I heard Minho scolds the girl while they are walking away.

 

“He's hurting you Orange Oppa!” she complains.

 

‘Orange? What the---??’

 

“Jiyong!” someone calls me from behind, and I saw Seunghyun and Youngbae walking towards me.

 

“Seunghyun... who's the girl that I saw with Minho a while ago?” I couldn't stop my mouth from asking him for that Little Brat really caught my attention.

 

“Oh...that? She's Chaerin...our youngest sister. She will be studying in here too and today will be her first day.” he answers while munching a banana.

 

“Chaerin? But I heard him calling her Strawberry...and she calls him Orange.” I snort at him when he chokes on his food. Apparently, being the fatty Tabi, Seunghyun is a cool kid wannabe, that's why he doesn't want to look weak.

 

“Ahh...that...” he scratches his head, “Well, that's our parents’ endearment to us.” he bit his lower lip.

 

“Endearment? So...that makes you...” Youngbae raises his brow at him.

 

“Banana??!” Bae and I simultaneously guess, making Seunghyun blushes hard. We don't intend to make fun of him but the sudden information make us lose our mind that we almost roll in the floor while laughing hysterically. Seunghyun looks so embarrassed that he started sobbing and the next thing we know is Youngbae's collar being raised by a senior girl. Our eyes widen when we realized that it's Hyori Noona... Seunghyun, Minho and Chaerin's eldest sister.

 

“Why are you bullying my brother?” she barks at us, while looking deathly at Youngbae.

 

“N...Noona...w.we didn't mean to...” Youngbae was about to explain when...

 

“Cherry Unnie!” a cute voice calls our attention. Hyori Noona immediately releases Youngbae's collar and blush hard like Seunghyun. I lock my gaze on the cute girl again and absentmindedly smile to myself, as if I was in a trance. Hyori Noona scoops her up and whisper something that I audibly hears.

 

“Chaerin-ah, don't call us like that here. Call me Hyori Unnie.” she tensely instructs making the cute girl frowns.

 

“I don't understand Unnie!” she complains. “Why can't I call you Cherry Unnie? Orange Oppa is okay with that!”

 

“I will tell you once we get home, okay? Come on, I will lead you to your room...” she said, while bringing Chaerin away. Seeing them getting far away from me, I stop Noona from walking.

 

“Wait! Noona!!!” I scream at her, earning a glare from her.

 

“What do you want, Jiyong?” she barks at me.

 

However, instead of answering her, I smile at the cute girl in her arms. “Hi Strawberry...I am your Apple Oppa...” I grin at her like an idiot while waving my right hand. Youngbae and Seunghyun (who stops sobbing after his Noona stepped in) jaws' drop and looks at me as if I did something wrong. Only then Chaerin looks at me in surprise and exclaims something while pointing at me, “Unnie! He's the bad kid who's hurting Orange Oppa!!?”

 

Hyori Noona glares at me again, but I just ignore it. I keep my eyes on the cute thing that invades my eyes, “Ani... I didn't hurt your Minho Oppa. We were just playing.” I explain like it's natural to do so.

 

“You are so mean Jiyong! Don't go to our house anymore! You're not welcome!” Hyori Noona announced but then again, I ignore it...and keeps on smiling. The two girls walk away from us, leaving me to deal with the questioning ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter