My Fruity Baby Love 3

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Hyung? Do you really have to wear an over all yellow suit today??” I weirdly ask my friend who looks so ready to declare his love for that Corn--or shall I call the Corn… Park Bom? Unfortunately, for the love of banana, Seunghyun Hyung chooses to wear ‘their fruits’ color’, that’s why I ended up escorting this Fatty Yellow Banana up to the place where he chooses to ’propose’. God, I swear, if not only for the fact that he’s Chaerin’s brother, I already left him to do everything on his own. But on the bright side, his idea is quite cool...Hmmnnn...Maybe I should go out with Chaerin with matching red attire together???

 

Upon reaching a small pond, where Bom Noona closely resides, we started setting up those yellow balloons and flowers that we particularly picked at the garden of Mrs. Cha, (I just hope she won’t curse us to become frogs if ever she finds out! That Granny is a witch, according to Youngbae. O_O). After then, Seunghyun repeat his practiced line, trying to focus his mind to his big day. However...

 

“It’s you again!!! I told you not to come around me anymore, I don’t like you as my friend!” a noisy whiny voice catches our attention, making Hyung and I abruptly look at the owner of the voice.

 

“Bommie...” Seunghyun’s voice suddenly goes weak.

 

“Don’t call me that! I don’t like Fatty Banana as my friend! Other kids will tease me if I play with you, because you’re so fat!” she yelled.

 

“Hey, Noona? You’re so mean!” I tried to defend my Hyung, but to my surprise, she deadly glares at me.

 

“I’m not talking to you, Little Stick! Are you aiming for a punch?” she arrogantly shows me her small fists.

 

I smirk at her, “You’re just a girl! A girl can’t punch or hurt boys! And besides---Ouchhhh!!! M-Mommy!!!” I can’t help but cry when I feel a sudden pain in my left eye. Turns out, that Scary Corn already gave me an upper cut. Hyung looks so shock as well.

 

“W...Why d-did you pu-punch Jiyong?” he asks her while I keep on crying.

 

“Because he’s annoying! I just proved to him that a girl like me can punch noisy boys!”

 

“But…But he’s just defending me! And I just want to be your friend—“

 

“I told you already in the park that I don’t like you! And what’s wrong with your suit? Yellow doesn’t look good on you. You look like a Mango instead of Banana! Hahahaha...” she mocks him, making Seunghyun simultaneously cry with me.

 

“Y…You’re so mean! One day, I will never be the Fatty Banana anymore!” Hyung shouted at her before walking out. I tried to throw some balloons at the Scary Corn as a revenge but looking at her makes me squirm.

 

“You wish!!!” she even shouted back before chanting her own version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star:

 

Fatty Fatty Banana...

Did you eat all the pizza?

There inside your big tummy, hides a Monster, so scary!

Fatty Fatty Banana...Did you eat all the pizza?

 

 

And Hyung run away faster, leaving me behind…

 

‘That ungrateful Banana!’ and I followed hot on his trail when the Corn looks at me as if she’s going to eat me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

I walk my way towards the school’s canteen and line up on the last of the queue. It’s our snack time and Mommy packed me sandwich and juice but I don’t like them! I want to eat the chips Jingyo Oppa gave me last time. Do they sell chips here? My classmate told me that school cafeteria doesn’t sell junk foods but I know she’s just making stories! Cherry Unnie and Orange Oppa still have classes that’s why I’ve decided to go here alone.

 

When it’s my turn to buy, the cashier can’t see me because I’m too short that I haven’t even reach the counter’s height. My small voice doesn’t help either. I feel frustrated because I keep on repeating what I wanted to buy but the old lady can’t hear me.

 

“I want Potato chips…” I said for the third time.

 

“Aigoo… I can hear murmurs but there’s no one around. Am I getting old?” the cashier shakes her head before arranging some snacks on the cabinet.

 

I stomp my feet in frustration and marches out. I badly wanted to cry now but Cherry Unnie might get angry again and force me to pinpoint ‘my classmate who made me cry.’ I don’t know why she always think that I will let someone bully me. Maybe because that’s what happening to Orange Oppa? She doesn’t know yet that I poke my classmate with pencil before because Jingyo Oppa told me not to. Speaking of Jingyo Oppa, maybe he knows where to get Potato chips!

 

I march towards their building and look for his room. This is the same building where my Oppas and Unnie are studying. Apparently, I don’t know which room does Jingyo Oppa belongs to. Moreover, classes are still ongoing which means, I can’t disturb them by peeping in randomly.

 

‘But I want Potato Chips now!’ I pout. Can’t control my craving, I’ve decided to ‘ask nicely’ each room’s adviser for Jingyo Oppa.

 

“Hello Teacher, I’m Chaerin. I’m six years old.” I show her my six little fingers, emphasizing my age. “Is Jingyo Oppa belong to this class?” I barge in to the nearest room. Everyone is looking at me in shock, including the teacher.

 

“Ahhh…err… Hello Chaerin. You are looking for your Oppa? What’s his name again?”

 

“Jingyo…” I politely answered.

 

“I’m not familiar with that name. What grade is he, by the way?” the teacher answered nicely.

 

I scratch my head. I don’t know what grade Jingyo Oppa is. I pout again and look down, feeling embarrassed. “I…don’t know, Teacher. But he’s much taller than me.” I raise my hand and demonstrate Jingyo Oppa’s height.

 

“Err…but you’re not even tall!” someone exclaimed and the whole class burst into laughter. I bite my lower lip, controlling myself from crying.

 

“Class, behave!” the nice teacher shuts them up. However, I still feel embarrassed with their naughty smirks. “I’m sorry Chaerin, but I can’t help you. Try the next door. Maybe your Oppa is there.”

 

I bow down and bid goodbye to the kind woman. However, instead of proceeding to the next class, I run towards the school garden. Once I’m there, I let out the tears that I kept on holding a while ago. Maybe if only I know Jingyo Oppa’s grade, I won’t be lost in this building… or maybe, if I’m taller, the cashier will sell me some chips!

 

I sob on my hands when I heard some kids talking…

 

“I said I don’t want to! Go away, Dongsu! This is my sandwich, not yours!” a girl’s voice echoes in the area.

 

“Give me that! From now on, you will give me your foods!” a boy’s voice shouted back.

 

 “No! This is mine! I will tell Teacher—“

 

“Go on Tattletale! Tell teachers how weak you are!” the boy laughs. I peep in them and spot a doll-like girl and a super fat and big boy talking…or maybe, arguing?

 

The girl clenches her hands and looks like she’s about to cry. My instinct told me to help her so I did. I run towards them when the bully was about to forcefully grab the girl’s sandwich. “Hey you!” I shouted, catching them off guard.

 

The bully looks around, tryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter