My Fruity Baby Love 4: Part 2

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I’m so unfortunate! Mommy told me that only those people with black birthmarks on their butts are the chosen ill-fated but seems like I belong to the group. Conversely, instead of ugly birthmark on my behind, I got little itchy blisters all over my body. It started yesterday noon when I ate something funny, causing me to throw up and got rush in the school clinic. The doctor told my mother to send me in the nearest hospital for better medication because she suspects it might be an allergy. Guess what? That fatty doctor is right! I ate a forbidden fruit. Maybe because a witch put some curse in it. As a result, I will never ever dare to steal Bom Noona’s corn again…EVER!

 

Now, I am bedridden. I can’t attend school, I can’t attend the practice in our school play, and I can’t see Chaerin! I am so sad I badly want to cry now…

 

I sat up and let my eyes wander in my room. My mommy was advised by Teacher Seo that the play has been moved into a closer date that’s why they need to replace me in the Evil Witch’s role. I know that Chaerin will be disappointed because I can’t give her strawberry anymore. Suddenly, weak knocks echo inside the room.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

“Mommy?” I call out, a bit confuse as to why she has to knock. “I’m awake!”

 

The door was pushed lightly, and my Strawberry’s head stick out. “Jingyo Oppa? May I come in?” she cutely asks.

 

“Chaerinnie~!” I got excited in an instant and wave my hand so she’ll come closer to me. “Oppa misses you a lot!”

 

“We were practicing yesterday but you were not around.” She pouts at me, “I thought you’ll be there but Teacher Seo said you will no longer join us. I’m sad!” she climbs on my bed and cutely throw her shoes away. “Omo! What happened to your face?” she shrieks. “Did some mosquitoes bite you???”

 

“Oppa is sick.” I embarrassedly look away, hiding my swollen face. “I got an allergy.”

 

“What’s A-LURE-GY?” her nose creases.

 

“I don’t know too. Mommy told me that when you have allergy, your face will look like this...”

 

Chaerin shrieks, “Yay! I don’t like A-LURE-GY!” she puffs her cheeks. “Is that why you can’t join our play anymore?”

 

I sadly bow and nodded. “Sorry Strawberry…”
 

“It’s okay, don’t be sad.” She smiles at me and pat my head. “You can still watch Oppa. Promise me you’ll cheer for me, okay? I will be sad again if I won’t see you there!”

 

I smile back and pinch her chubby cheek. “Of course! I promise to be there no matter what happens!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

*Snow White’s Play Day*

 

“Mom, we should sit in front! I want to see Chaerinnie clearer!” Jiyong throws tantrum at his mother when she pulls him to sit at the back.

 

“Aigoo, settle yourself Jiyong-ah. There’s no more space in the front. Besides, your skin still has some rashes. Do you want your classmates see your condition? They might bully you~”

 

“No, they won’t do that! I wanna sit~”

 

“If you won’t behave, we’re heading back home.” His mother threatens. “It’ll be easier to go out later if we sit here. Stop misbehaving and just sit quietly.”

 

Jiyong pouts and grumpily sits on his chair. He pulls out the strawberry he brought with him and longingly look at the stage, hoping that Chaerin will appear.

 

The play started and everyone who’s watching beams with excitement. Chaerin wittily and cutely delivers her lines alongside with her classmates and schoolmates who partake in the mini-drama. Jiyong can’t help but feel jealous whenever that Ugly Sehun appears and sadly wishes that he played the Prince’s role instead. The drama’s flow is doing well…that is until when the time comes that the Evil Witch will offer Snow White the forbidden fruit.

 

“THERE MUST BE SOMETHING YOUR LITTLE HEART DESIRES, MY PRINCESS.  PERHAPS THERE'S SOMEONE YOU LOVE.”

“WELL, THERE IS SOMEONE…”

“I THOUGHT SO. I THOUGHT SO. THIS OLD GRANNY KNOW A YOUNG GIRL'S HEART. NOW, TAKE THE APPLE, DEARIE, AND MAKE A WISH.”

“I WISH…I WI— Kyaaahhh!!! An Apple? Where is my Strawberry???“ Little Snow White suddenly shrieks in the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter