My Fruity Teenage Love 4

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

It’s been a while since he last visited the place but Seunghyun still recalls how everything turned from that day. To be honest, the pain still lingers. It seems like it will never go away. From that time when his simple proposal got rejected, it seems like she never left his brain. That scene where her voice keeps on replaying will always hunt him.

 

He picks up a piece of rock and throws it as far away as he could. ‘I hate it so much. I don’t want to live like this anymore!’ Picking up another pebble, he throws it again, releasing all the frustrations he feels inside, however…

 

“Ouch!” a female’s yelp broke his reverie. “Who the heck—“

 

‘Bom?!’ His eyes widen in mixed of fear and unknown excitement that suddenly crept in his heart. “What are you doing here?!” his voice booms, trying to sound intimidating.

 

“S…Seunghyun-ssi?” her eyes widen in surprise too. “Ahh, I was just…just trying to sleep. Anyway, I’ll go ahead.” She said and started to walk away from the place.

 

He notices that there’s a bruise on her arm. Then again, he remember that she was the one who yelped when he threw some hard a while ago. “Hey, wait!”

 

“Huh?” Bom looks at him, slightly showing fear due to his serious aura.

 

Seunghyun notices that and smirks. This is the first time that he sees her so flustered because of his presence. “Your arm…” and he motions the part of her skin that started to darken.

 

She looks at her right arm and sees her bruise before covering it with her palm. Her anemia is getting worse that’s why she can get wounds easily. Her private doctor already advised her to stop with her training and just focus on her recovery but she remained on her stand to fight for her dream. She just have to pass the two months physical training and her debut will soon be announced. ‘I can’t just let it go and waste all the times I spent for this.’ Bom sighs, “I am fine. It’s nothing. I’ll go ahead first.”

 

Seunghyun feels offended, thinking that she’s just avoiding him just like before. “You never changed. Do I look like a plague?” he lets out a bitter laugh.

 

“I’m sorry?” Bom raises her brow, didn’t get the sarcastic remark he made.

 

“You think highly of yourself, but you are still nothing Park Bom. You are just still a trainee begging for a decent debut.”

 

*Slap*

 

Bom couldn’t believe the insult she just heard, especially coming from him. “You disgust me!”

 

Seunghyun smirks at her, doesn’t mind the painful sting on his cheek. “Mark my word Miss Park. I will debut ahead of you and you’ll be the sore loser in the end.”

 

“I would love to see you try.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin rolls her eyes upon spotting her ex-childhood sweetheart sitting on one of the benches in the park. Cherry Unnie told her to fetch her Banana Oppa but it seems like this annoying guy is everywhere. She purposely walks faster and tries to mingle with other people walking but it seems like her fat body is really that noticeable.

 

“Strawberry!” he suddenly shouts and waves at her.

 

Instead of coming near him, she decided to jog her way in search of Seunghyun, silently praying that he won’t come near her. Unfortunately, she dreamt for an impossible wish.

 

“Strawberry!” the jolly Jiyong reaches out and jogs beside her.

 

“What do you want?” she asks, can’t hide her annoyance.

 

“What are you doing here alone? How did you know I will be here? Are you looking for me?”

 

“In your dream!” her face turns red. “I am looking for Seunghyun Oppa.”

 

“Oh that’s fine. I think I know where to find him. Come with me.” He offers his hand.

 

Chaerin stares at him in suspicion, battling with her inner self if she can tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter