My Fruity Baby Love 4: Part 1

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

‘What have I done?! As far as I know, we’re okay when we parted the last time? How come she doesn’t want to talk to me again???’ I sigh before glancing at my Strawberry, who seems pretty busy ignoring me. Ever since I enter their house, in hope to play with her again, she keeps on finding ways to go away from me. Aside from that, she keeps on pouting and mumbling about words like ‘Pretty’ and ‘Honey’. ‘I wonder what’s wrong with her?’

 

I thought she just throwing tantrums at me when she declared that she’s not my girlfriend anymore…but seems like she’s serious about ‘breaking-up’ with me! I gulp nervously. ‘Relax Jiyong… your girlfriend is not serious! You should ask Teddy Hyung about it…maybe he knows why Chaerin is behaving that way.’

 

‘But I’m still scared…We didn’t have our first official date as a couple yet! Now it seems like she wanted to part from me already… Oh no… I am yet preparing for our 100 days too!’

 

I rummage through my backpack and bring out my present to her. ‘Tada! A bag of potato chips! Bom Noona told me that my Strawberry was searching for me this morning because she wanted some chips. That’s it! Maybe that’s the reason why she’s ignoring me right now?’

 

I walk towards her while she’s playing with her Barbie. “Hi My Rin Rin!”

 

She just looks at me…and proceed playing.

 

But I won’t give up. “Look what I’ve got for you! You wanted it right?” I show her the chips excitedly.

 

For seconds, I thought I finally won because her eyes flickered with excitement upon seeing the Potato Chips. However, she chose to ignore me again as if she heard nothing. She proceed playing with her toys, as if I am invisible.

 

Okay… I wanna tear up now. ‘Mommy… what should I do if my girlfriend doesn’t want to talk to me???’

 

I was about to sob when she murmurs again. This time, I heard it pretty clear with my two ears.

 

“Just go and play with that ugly Honey…”

 

“Honey?? Honey who???” I blurted out without thinking. Bad idea because she glares at me with her baby cat eyes. She looks so annoyed that her eyes turn into slits.

 

“Just go away Oppa! I don’t like you anymore because you like Hani!” she started messing with her toys and even throwing some of her dolls.

 

“W…What???!”

 

Her face contorts and I know that she’s just fighting the urge to cry. “You told me that Hani is pretty but she’s not! She’s so mean but Jingyo Oppa likes her!” she started sobbing now. “If you like Hani then just go to her and be her boyfriend!”

 

‘Honey??? Who’s Hon—Wait, is she talking about that Hani girl who bumped her last time???’ I gasp in horror. ‘When did I even say she’s pretty? I don’t remember—‘

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“Ouch~!” Rin Rin hisses.

 

“Oopppsss…Sorry Chaerin! Sorry Oppa…” a squeaky voice apologizes.

 

I pick my girlfriend up and brushes her skirt. I froze for a moment because I just happened to witness her baby pink underwear when I was helping her up. ‘Stop peaking Jiyong! Mommy said that boys shouldn’t look at girls’ underwear! Babies might come out!’ I tried to divert my attention to the other girl and dismisses her off. “That’s okay. Just be careful next time.”

 

The girl smiles at me but I just look back at my Strawberry’s skirt…secretly wishing to see her underwear again. “Thank you Oppa…” I heard her says before walking away.

 

I ignore her and keep on focusing on my girlfriend, whose face suddenly contorts. ‘Aww! She’s sooo cuuuttteee!!!’

 

“Why didn’t you scold her? She hurt me!” she barks at me but I can only look at her in awe.

 

“Rin Rin, she doesn’t mean it.” I said, hoping that she’ll let go of the topic already so that I can finally ask her out. “She seems kind and apologetic already…” I was taken aback when she stomps her right foot and looks super annoyed.

 

Chaerin turns around and was about to walk away from me when she cutely huffs at me again. “O...Oppa, is Hani pretty?” she asks out of the blue.

 

“Hani? Who’s Hani?” I ask in confusion.

 

She pointed her room where the girl a while ago entered. ‘What is she saying? Aigoo! Is that girl her friend? Maybe she’s just testing me if I’m still a bad boy who keeps on saying meanie stuffs about other people?! No freaking way! “She’s cute.” I nonchalantly said.

 

To my surprise, Rin Rin started to freak out. “Fine! From now on, I’m not your girlfriend anymore! Just go to Hani since you find her pretty!” and she runs away, leaving me in complete shock.

 

“Wait~ WHAT?!”

 

 


End of Flashback

 

 

My Strawberry stands up, still sobbing, as she tries to collect some of her scattered toys. I, on the other hand, keep immobile because I don’t understand why she’s crying and how does it connect with that Hani girl.

 

“My Strawberry…listen…”

 

“Go away Oppa…I don’t want to talk to you anymore…” she said as drops of her tears started flowing out.

 

“That Hani girl isn’t pretty! Oppa was lying to you…I’m sorry Chaerin-ah…” I bow down, feeling guilty. “I just don’t want you to call me Mean again because you might ban me from entering your house. That’s why I called your friend…cute.”

 

“She’s not my friend!” she shrieks. “She’s so mean! I don’t like her so don’t call her cute!” she stomps her feet again and again.

 

“Okay, I won’t say that again. I promise!” I raise my right hand. “Are we okay now???” I hopefully glance at her.

 

She pout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter