My Fruity Teenage Love 3

Fruit Basket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

My heart skips a bit when I heard him saying that line.

 

‘How can there be a mistake…when I know you’re the one I’m supposed to marry?’

 

I sneer at his blatant lie. How can he claim now that he’s going to marry me when he just insulted me yesterday?

 

“I am sorry Jiyong-ssi, but your joke is not funny.” I frown and pout at confuse guy beside us. “Teddy Oppa, are you sure he’s okay? He seemed to be hallucinating.”

 

Teddy Oppa giggles at my remarks. “Yah G-Dragon! You know how to flirt now huh? That’s my man!”

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong Oppa tries to stop him, sounding upset. “Stop lying Chaerin-ah, that’s bad.”

 

“You should tell that to yourself. I have nothing to lie about with you Jiyong-ssi.” I scoff.

 

“Then why are you denying me now? Have you forgot our promises before? Stop avoiding me.”

 

Teddy Oppa whistles, “What is this children? Why are you fighting? Jiyong-ahh, is she your ex-girlfriend?”

 

“NO I’m/she’s not!” Jiyong Oppa and I simultaneously yell. I glare at him right after.

 

“Whoah, calm down kids!” Teddy Oppa raises both of his arms in surrender.

 

“She’s my girlfriend still, not my EX!” my ex-childhood sweetheart insisted.

 

“In your dreams Jiyong-ssi!” I scoff at him before politely look at Teddy Oppa. “I better go now. Seunghyun Oppa is waiting for me. Nice to meet you both!” I tug my wrist from Jiyong Oppa’s grip and run away again.

 

I just hope I won’t cross path with him anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

I found Banana Oppa and Orange Oppa at the lobby outside the dance studio. They seemed to be in a deep conversation.

 

“Why did you reject it? Have you lose your mind?!” Orange Oppa seems upset base on his tone.

 

“I don’t belong here and I don’t have any plans to stay.” Banana Oppa coldly replies.

 

“You are depriving yourself a chance to pursue your own dream! Rapping is your passion Seunghyun! Wake up!” Minho Oppa looks like he wanted to punch Banana.

 

“What do you know about my dreams? If you wanted me to be happy then let’s just go back to France!”

 

“Fine! Waste your chance just because of a girl. That’s your reason right? You can yet you won’t because you keep on remembering what that damn girl told you before. Well, you rascal better stop letting her control your future. Stop depending your life over someone else’s opinion about you!”

 

And that was the cue for me to intervene. Seunghyun Oppa grabs Minho Oppa’s collars and was about to punch him if only I didn’t stop them.

 

“Yah! Why are you fighting?! Do you want me to tell Cherry Unnie?!”

 

Good thing they both stop. I look around and realized that some of the students in the dance studio are already watching our commotion. I grimace at my brothers’ behavior.

 

“This is the last time we’re going to talk about it.” Seunghyun said with finality.

 

Minho sighs in defeat. “Aish! I can’t believe I wasted all my efforts flirting with the dance instructor just to get you an appointment with the president. You know what? Fine. I did my part as your brother.” He turns around and was about to take an exit when out of nowhere, the dance instructor he’s pertaining to appears and slaps his face before walking away. “Ouch!” my poor brother holds his now redden cheek.

 

‘Ooops!’ I bow down in embarrassment, promising myself never to return again in this building.

 

“Serves you right.” Seunghyun Oppa said before walking out.

 

I just follow my brother’s lead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, I can’t help but reminisce what happened in the cafeteria with Teddy and Jiyong Oppa. I wanted to fully erase him out of my system but I just can’t. The more I tried to divert my attention to other things, the more I think about him and our past moments together.

 

I sit on my bed and looks outside the window. “Maybe, there are somethings not meant to be.”

 

I was once a cute princess but the more I gets older, the more my appearance turn into its uglier state. ‘What more if I turned eighteen? Will I become a fatty pumpkin?’ Sighing, I lie on my back again and dismiss my thoughts. “Don’t rely too much on sweet talks Chaerin. Just focus on yourself from now on. Fighting!”

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

‘Is it really my fault if I can’t forget the pain?’

 

I feel absurd. Minho stops talking to me after what happened in YG Building and I know, it’s my fault. He just made a way to help me but instead of appreciating it, I wasted it all. He even made it possible for me to have a swift conversation with the President of the company…Yang Hyun Suk.

 

However, the CEO didn’t even let me start introducing myself because upon seeing me, he immediately rejected me like all other recruiters did before.

 

The only words he said to me were…

 

“Reduce your weight first and come back again after two months. I’ll accept you if you can do that.” And he motions his hand, indicating that I need to go.

 

“Am I really that spiteful? Don’t I have the capability to be a rapper? Why do they always judge me base on what they see?”

 

Then, just like an echo, I heard again what Minho said to me this morning…

 

“Fine! Waste your chance just because of a girl.”

 

“Stop depending your life over someone else’s opinion about you!”

 

It stings like hell to always hear the same rejection I have to face every single day. How can I forget being the fatty Banana when people have to remind me again and again?

 

“If…If I do change myself, will those people finally treat me with respect?”

 

 

 

 

The next morning, the three of us quietly eat our breakfast as we prepare to fetch our parents from the airport. Fight isn’t really a usual thing in our household that’s why I am having a hard time dealing with the quiet Minho and the absent minded Chaerin. We probably look like zombies eating together because none of us dared to start a conversation.

 

Can’t take the intervening silence, I try to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter