How To Have Fun At a Vacation: Part I

♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥
Please log in to read the full chapter
Dear Reader(s),
Many thanks to all your love and support. I especially love the wonderful comments I'm getting! Special thanks goes out to every single person who is interested in my story and reads it! Every nice comment I get is my motivation, so please comment if you want me to update soon! I would like to hear all of your opinions~
Thanks!!
--Pink_Melody. (Enjoy Chapter 8~~)

Listen To: Summer Dream by DBSK
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEuvVJUHz0w}
________________________________________
RECAP:

"Well, since Jessica and Taemin are your friends, and we think that you've worked hard the past month, we're going to take all of you on a vacation." Junsu said.

I stared wide-eyed, and I hugged all the kingkas again.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE~!
________________________________________

Your P.O.V:

I was too excited to go to sleep the day before, so I ended up pulling an "all-nighter!" I'm tired, but I still want to go!!

NARRATOR'S P.O.V:

You yawned while putting in the latest CD you burned. You were packing up your large, pink-plaid suitcase you bought in New York, when a cute voice bursted in your room.

"Unnie~!!" You heard. You were relieved when it was just Sunny, your little sister. Sunny skipped over to you and sat in front of you. "Yes?" You asked drowsily.

"Wowwies, Unnie. No offence, but you look like a ghost!" Sunny commented. You quickly checked your reflection in your full length mirror. "You're right. I stayed up all night because I couldn't sleep." You told her.

"Aren't you sleepy?" She asked. "Yes, but it's alright. I'm going on a vacation with my friends, so I'm okay. I can sleep while we get there." You explained.

There was a moment of silence, and you broke it. "So, Sunny. I heard you got another A+ on your test and you got an award! Unnie's so proud of you~!" You smiled. She smiled back. "Yup."

"So, what's the award for?" You asked. "It's for math. I am officially the smartest girl in the universe~!!" She exclaimed. You merely smiled, and gave her a bear-hug. "Oh, yeah. Yoona Unnie told me to tell you to have fun." Sunny said.

"Oh, did she?" I asked. "Yuppers. She said to take care of yourself and bring back a souvenir for her and me." Sunny said. *Unnie... You're so greedy!* You smiled at the thought. Of course, you would bring souvenirs for your whole family!

You lugged your suitcase downstairs, and when you finally heaved it on the last step, the doorbell rang. *Well, that's convenient.* You thought. You asked Yoona-Unnie to open the door to find everyone, and I mean EVERYONE piled up at your doorstep.

Yoona was welcomed at the door from Jaejoong, who whistled as if to say: *Dang, she's hot!* Yoona just rolled her eyes.

"Whoa, whoa. How many people are going?" Yoona-Unnie asked Taemin. "Hmm... About 8 people, including ~~~~~~-ah." He r

Please log in to read the full chapter