~~~~~~~-ah is Mine!

♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen To: Bad Girl by BEAST
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxlTEElTGYA}

__________________________________________
RECAP:
"Who is that...?" Junsu asked.

"Go, please." I pleaded one last time.

He nodded, and we drove off, leaving Seung-Hyun oppa behind.
__________________________________________
Your P.O.V:

As I was riding on Junsu oppa's motorcycle, my head was having flashbacks about Seung Hyun oppa.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Flashback:

(By The Way, for all of you who aren't familiar with the korean pop idol group, "Big Bang", TOP and Seung Hyun oppa are the same people. Some people call him TOP as his stage name/nickname and you and other people call him Seung Hyun.)

"TOP oppa~~ Seung Hyun oppa~~" I chanted. "~~~~~-ah, you don't have to call me two names..." "What do I call you, then?" I asked innocently.

"Hmm... what about Seung Hyun oppa?" He said. "Okay... Seung Hyun oppa?" You asked.

"Yes?" Replied Seung-Hyun. "I love you~" I smiled. We were 6 years old at the time.

Seung-Hyun oppa just smiled at me for a while, but then he frowned a little. I noticed and asked him what was wrong.

"What if I go away, though? Somewhere far away? Will you still like me?" He asked, a hint of worry was shown on his cute face.

I smiled. "Don't worry! Don't worry! All you have to do is come back soon!!" I smiled happily.

TOP just looked at me and then immediately pulled my arm and hugged me. *I love you too... ~~~~~~-ah....* He thought, and continued to hug me.

~*~*~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~*~

I smiled at the thought.

"Loving you was too much pain... Can we really start over again?" I asked yourself mentally.

I helplessly tightened my grip on Junsu's waist, and my teardrops that fell were parting and flying off of my face.

Without knowing, I was practically hugging Junsu's back. I loved Seung Hyun oppa, but I also loved Junsu oppa. Who in the world was I supposed to choose?
____________________________________________
JUNSU'S P.O.V:

I was shocked to see ~~~~~~-ah scared, frightened, and crying. I then heard a faint shout calling for ~~~~~~~-ah, but she begged me to zoom away.

How was I supposed to say "no" to her pleading face? She looked like she was going to pass out anytime soon.

I then hesitantly nodded my head and sped off.

I'm going to ask who that guy was.
___________________________________________

NARRATOR'S P.O.V:

You walked into your room, and motioned for Junsu to come too. Everyone was in their rooms packing, so you two were not going to be disturbed.

You quickly shut the door, and sat down on your bed, letting two or three more tears escape when Junsu hurriedly rushed by your side and stopped the tears in their tracks.

"~~~~~~-ah, what's wrong? Why were you crying and who was that guy that was yelling for you?" Junsu asked all at once, obviously confused.

"Well..." You sighed once before beginning the story of your past. "Seung-Hyun oppa

Please log in to read the full chapter