Wonderful ●Final Chapter●

♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥
Please log in to read the full chapter
OMG IT IS INDEED THE FINALE!
T^T
Hope all of you readers will come read my other story when the link is posted up!
Enjoy the very last chapter of ♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥

Listen To: Wonderful by Big Bang
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbvn8OV00hE}

______________________

-4 YEARS LATER!-

(Junsu is 22 years old, you're 21.)

Narrator's P.O.V:

You were sitting down in the living room by yourself while reading a book when you heard a very, very, VERY loud scream. "AHHHHH!!!!! HELP MEEEEEE~~~!!!!!!" Junsu's voice screeched. "Oppa! What's the matter?" You asked, surprised. But before he could answer, your little 5 year old son, Junho, (LOL 2PM!) was screaming, "SPIDER!! SPIDER!!"

Junho jumped into your arms and whimpered. He was bawling, so you soothed him by patting his back and assuring him that it was okay. You looked at Junsu, who was looking like he was about to cry. You shook your head in shame, laughing lightly. *Like father, like son.* You thought.

You patted Junsu's back as well, and assured him that you would kill the spider. They hid behind you, and you walked upstairs. "Where is it?" You asked. Junsu timidly shrugged his shoulders. "Mommy! MOMMY! IT'S OVER THERE!! KILL ITT KILL ITTTT~!!!!" Junho whined.

"Wher--" You started to say, but you saw it crawling up the walls. You grabbed your slipper, and threw it harshly, aiming for the creepy 8-legged pest. You hit it and it died. Junsu and Junho both sighed and cheered, "Yay!! Mommy is the best! HOORAY FOR MOMMY!!!" You giggled at their comments.

"Hello? Anybody home?" A voice called. Junho quickly ran downstairs and brightened. "Uncle Taemin! Auntie Jessica!" He giggled. "MY LITTLE CUTIE!!!!" Jessica squealed and hugged Junho. You and Junsu both came downstairs. "Hey ~~~~~~!" Jessica smiled and hugged you. "MINJI!!!" You hugged Jessica's little girl. "Where's Jaejoong oppa?" You asked. "Oh, he's coming in 5 minutes." Jessica grinned. (Jessica and Jaejoong are married... Please don't hurt me if you don't like this couple!! T^T)

"Hi ~~~~~." Taemin greeted. "Taemin oppa!" You giggled and hugged him as well. "Hey guys!" Junsu laughed. "Hey Junsu." They both replied.

"What were you guys doing, Junho?" Jessica asked Junho. "Oh! Daddy was playing upstairs with me, then we saw a spider! Daddy ran downstairs and I ran too. After, mommy had to go upstairs and kill the spider!" Junho grinned. "Junho!" Junsu yelled.

"What?" Junho asked, puzzled. "Was it something I said?" Junho put

Please log in to read the full chapter