Return Back To The Memories...

♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: Find by SS501
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlCC5VpZOu0}
___________________________
RECAP:
"You taste like strawberry." He commented, blushing slightly.

"You taste like vanilla." You replied.

*Perfect combination.* You both thought.

Afterwards, without saying anything, he pulled you back in to steal another kiss whilst the stars in the sky shone like there was no tomorrow.
_____________________________

NARRATOR'S P.O.V:

You and Junsu were walking back home from your not-so-secret "rendezvous."

"I guess our vacation is almost over... We're going back tomorrow night..." You said out loud. "Yeah, but today was the best day of my life..." Junsu blushed.

"And why's that?" You teased. "B-Because!! Ahem... Uhhh.... You know!" Junsu stuttered.

"I know what...?" You dragged on. "Aish... Never mind!!" Junsu yelled.

You laughed and gave him a sweet peck on the cheek.

"That's what I mean!" Junsu smiled, pointing to his cheek. You just laughed at his cuteness.

"~~~~~-ah--YAHHHH!!!!!" Junsu screeched loudly.

The people who were walking around the area just stared at you and Junsu. "What, oppa?" You asked.

Another bug.

"Aishh!!! ~~~~~~~-AHH!! CHASE IT AWAY!!!! ~~~~~~-AH, SAVE MEEEEEEE~~!!!!" Junsu yelled.

You just looked at him as if he was weird. "Oppa. You're acting like a girl. Look, people are staring..." You said, embarrassed.

"YAHH!!! JUST KILL IT!!!" He then screamed like a girl. You just blushed bright red out of embarrassment and tried to ignore the laughing and/or chuckling people around you.

You hit the bug with your bare hand and it flew away.

"Whew~ That was close, right, ~~~~~~-ah?" He chuckled.

"Good thing oppa was here to save you!" He smiled childishly. "What?! I shooed away the stupid insect!!" You complained.

"Sure, get ALL the credit!" You argued. "Okay, okay~ Mianhae, ~~~~~~-ah~ Forgive oppa for being so mean.... Okay?" He grinned.

"Fine." You sighed, giving in to his cute charms.

"Alright. Let's head home." Junsu laughed.

You just looked at his cute and adorable figure and smiled too, following him with a cute, "Okay!"

NOBODY'S P.O.V:

*Is that....~~~~~~-ah....?* A mysterious figure asked.

THE NEXT DAY:

"Hey guys! Are you all ready to get up and have the best last day of our vacation?!" Changmin grinned.

"YESS~~~!!" Everyone cried. "ALRIGHT!!! LET'S GOOOOO~~~~~!!!!!" Jessica cheered.

First you all went a little shopping, then you went to the beach again, then you went sightseeing.

"Ahh~ This is such a beautiful place..." You smiled. Jaejoong and Yunho were grabbing drinks and you were talking to Taemin.

"It sure is." Taemin answered.

"We have to go soon...." You frowned, sad.

"Hey, ~~~~~~-ah... Do you remember Seung-Hyun hyung?" Taemin asked

Please log in to read the full chapter