Kim Junsu; A.K.A: The Conceited King!

♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: Ring Ding Dong by SHINee
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9y3DVMIcc}

Recap
------------------------
You mouthed, "Annyeong! (Hi!)" and he mouthed back, "Hi, yourself." He then smirked. *Why is he being so stuck-up?! What a conceited guy!!* You thought, and continued the lesson.
------------------------
"Alright class, dismissal for the day." The teacher, whom you now know as Mrs. Hwang, smiled. All of a sudden, your cell phone rang.

~So fantastic, So elastic, Ring Ding Dong!~ Your cell rang.
You smiled at the cute and cool tune. Every month,(or anytime that you wanted to change it), you would change your cell phone ringer.

This time, the song was called, "Ring Ding Dong" by SHINee. Taemin oppa showed you the song and you liked it.
You picked up your phone and laid it against your ear. "Hello?" You asked. "Hey, ~~~~~~-ah!" The boy's voice said.

"Tae-oppa?" You asked. (A/N: You call Taemin oppa 'Tae' sometimes.) He chuckled. "Who else would it be?" He replied. "Haha! Well, meet me by the cafeteria and bring Jessica too!" Taemin replied.

"I'll be there." You said. "Bye!" You both clicked off your phones, then you noticed someone staring at you again. You flipped your head lightly to see Junsu and four of his friends. "Did you need anything?" You asked politely.

He smirked. "That is a really stupid nickname. No wonder everyone is staring at you." He grinned rudely. "Yah! Are you saying that I'm stupid? Plus, you don't even know me. I'm new here. Huh, I guess you have hearing problems. The hospital is just around the block." You retorted.

All the girls stared in shock at you. All the guys whistled and grinned. "Ooh... Feisty." One of Junsu's friends smirked. We continued to argue. You soon ended it. "You're probably penniless and work as a servant!" Junsu spat.

You were fuming inside because of this arrogant jerk, but you kept cool. "Well, I've got to go meet my 'friends', so mind if your 'servant' goes to have fun unlike you, Conceited King?" You smirked.

Junsu looked shocked and mad. Probably no one had the guts to stand up to a selfish jerk like him. He was about to say something, when you raised one of your fingers onto his lips. "Didn't think so." You gave him a final smile, not smirk, and looked at everyone else.

"Have a good afternoon, everyone~" You smiled sincerely, and slung your bag over your shoulder. You turned around looking at Junsu a final time. "See Ya!" You smiled, turned around, and walked away, leaving Junsu and everyone else looking thrilled and/or shocked.

You never went that far, but when talking to Junsu, You felt a little "twang" in your heart. You had no idea what the heck that was. You saw Jessica and Taemin-oppa. "Jess! Taemin-oppa!" You called. They raised their heads up to look at you.

"Hey! What took

Please log in to read the full chapter