Meet Junsu's Sister: Amber!

♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey guys!
So sorry for not updating~ I got off schedule...lol. Hope you'll forgive me with this update! This is for the f(x) Amber lovers out there! Enjoy~~

___________________________

Listen To: SHINee Girl by SHINee
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI9-ugju3b8}

(I luv this song! SHI-SHINee Girl~~~!
I LOL-ed when SHINee sang, "y girl~" and "Kiss, kiss, kiss! Lub, lub, lub! Hot, hot, hot!! XDD)

______________________

RECAP:

"I love you, babe." He spoke while pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too." I said, and hugged him too as he pulled in for another kiss.

______________________

Your P.O.V:

 

I was munching on my breakfast when I heard mom scream. I immediately dropped my toast and fork, (I was eating eggs) and ran to where mom was. "WHAT'S WRONG, MOM?!?!" I yelled. "~~~~~~-AH!! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT JUNSU WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!" Mom squealed. I looked at her with a "WTH?" face. "Who the heck told you that?" I asked her.

 

"JUNSU DID~~~ HE'S ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!!" Umma yelled. I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear. "Hello?" He asked over the phone, probably smirking in amusement. "YAH!! KIM JUNSU! WHY THE HECK DID YOU TELL MY MOM THAT?!?!?!" My voice boomed while I put it on speaker-phone. "Why not, Sweetie? It's your mom, right? I have to let omonim know, anyways..." He spoke innocently. Mom squealed again. "Eww. I'm going to have nightmares about this. Pick me up at my house. RIGHT NOW." I yelled in a very, VERY, serious voice.

 

After 20 minutes of Umma interrogating me about the "boyfriend & girlfriend" situation, I had no other choice but to tell her yes. Appa then rushed into the scene and scolded me for having a relationship behind their backs. Mom just pinched his ear and dragged him off saying, "Good luck with your love life, honey!" Ugh. Junsu, you're dead.

 

I came downstairs after getting washed up. I was wearing dark skinny jeans with a long sleeve shirt underneath and a light blue hoodie on top. I was also wearing the necklace that Junsu oppa gave me. I entered the living room where Sunny was watching TV and Yoona Unnie was finishing her homework. Sunny looked at me and flashed a wide smile. "Unnie! You're in love with Junsu oppa, right?!?!?" She yelled to the whole world. I blushed a bit but sighed too.

 

Yoona Unnie then smirked. "Wow. I don't even have a boyfriend yet, and my little sister already has one." She spoke, trying to surpress her laugh. "Hmph. You're just jealous, Unnie." I said. This was my revenge for all the times that she made fun of me. "Yah! I am not jealous! I have a boyfriend!!" She yelled. I stared at her. "Unnie, you just said that you didn't. You're such a liar~" I taunted.

 

"I DO have a boyfriend! I'm talking to him RIGHT NOW!!" She screeched. I looked at her with a funny expression. I then grinned. I looked at Sunny and she nodded. "Appa~ Yoona Unnie has a boyfriend~!" We chimed together. Yoona Unnie stared at us in horror. Loud stomping hit the floor and we knew instantly that Yoona was in big trouble. No, scratch that, HUGE trouble.

 

"YOONA!!!!!!!" Dad boomed. "No! DAD! PLEASE! I don't have a boyfriend! Really I don't!!" Yoona Unnie pleaded. She was getting whacked on the head by dad. I giggled. "You liar! Never mind ~~~~~~-ah having a boyfriend, but you're older!" Dad yelled. Yoona Unnie looked at me with pleading eyes. "~~~~~~-ah! Please! Do something!! I'll repay you back!!" Yoona said. "Okay, okay fine. Appa, stop." I said. "Why should I?! She needs to be taught a lesson!" He said. *Fine, you asked for it.* I thought. I took a deep breath and.....

 

Please log in to read the full chapter