The Ultimate Bliss~

♥My Conceited King; Kim Junsu!♥
Please log in to read the full chapter
Listen To: My Style by Brown Eyed Girls
{http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCcU3aaXYU}
_________________________________________
RECAP:

*I'm coming for you soon, ~~~~~~-ah... Please forgive me for leaving you... Just hang tight...* I thought.

"Hyung! Let's go, We're (Big Bang) on in 2 minutes." Seung Ri said.

"Alright." I replied, and headed onto stage.
__________________________________________
Narrator's P.O.V:

(You guys are still on the vacation!)

You both changed into your swimwear and met up at the beach.

You were wearing a creamy-baby pink bikini, not too revealing, but a very feminine and cute bathing suit.

"Yah!! ~~~~~~-ah! Junsu-yah!! OVER HERE!" Changmin yelled. "We're coming, we're coming!" You yelled back.

"Hey you guys!! WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO?!" Changmin demanded. "Hmm... Maybe they were off having their own 'fun...'" y Jaejoong smirked.

You and Junsu just blushed. "Oh! You did?!" Jessica asked. "~~~~~~-ah...I never knew you were like that...." Taemin spoke, smiling that innocent smile. "Uhmmm... Well..." You started to say, while Junsu was not paying any attention.

You nudged Junsu's arm and he still didn't budge. You then went for "Plan B." You stepped on his foot. "OWWWIIIIEEEE!!!!!!" Junsu howled in pain, clutching his foot.

"Ohmigosh! Junsu-oppa, are you alright? Oh dear... We have to go because Junsu is hurt! Go have fun and we'll catch up with you later~!" You said quickly, trying to avoid the questions. You grabbed Junsu's hand and dragged him over to a refreshment stand, where you could cool off.

"~~~~~~~-AH!!!" Junsu fumed. "Mianhae,(Sorry!) Mianhae~!!" You apologized. Junsu sighed and he replied, "Well, I guess it's fine because we avoided those embarrassing questions..." You just smiled a genuine smile at him.

"Junsu-oppa, you've sure changed a lot from that jerk I met 5 months ago." You smiled. He scoffed. "Of course. I'm the top #1 kingka in our school. Girls swoon over me." He smirked.

"No, no. I mean, I like this side of you better, when you are caring, understanding and friendly..." You felt a blush forming. Junsu widened his eyes. "~~~~~~~-ah.. I have something to tell you..." He started to say.

"Yeah?" You asked. "Well, ~~~~~~~-AH! I lov--AHHH!!!!" Junsu screeched. You looked the other way. "What?" You glanced around to see a fly buzzing around in front of the kingka's face.

You laughed your head off.

"Aww~!! Junsu-oppa! You're so cute!" You chimed. "Y-Yah!! Hurry up and kill this fly!!" Junsu wailed. He was on the verge of crying and you felt sorry from him.

You saw that the fly landed on Junsu's

Please log in to read the full chapter