The Jealousy

How Old Are You Again?

            Jaehwan wakes up from his sleep despite it's only 7 in the morning. He shifts his gaze to his left, Taekwoon's bed. He is surprised with what he finds, an older Taekwoon. Jaehwan can tell Taekwoon is older right now, he is taller than before. Maybe he is 9 or something. Jaehwan bolts to Navi's room, he has to tell Hakyeon this. When he opens the door, he's greeted with something he hates the most but Starlights love the most.

 

            "Hakyeon hyu aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! My eyes!!!! MY EYES!!!! Oh Gooood!!! I'M BLIIIIINNNDDD!!!" Jaehwan screams instantly, covering his eyes with both of his hands. Jaehwan has just witnessing Navi making out session.

 

            "JAEHWAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! GET OUT!" Hakyeon screams back to Jaehwan, face red from being caught. Oh come on, they’re about to make it into hotter session until Jaehwan abruptly open the door. Great timing Jaehwan.

 

            "But hyung I….” Jaehwan tries to tell his hyung the news.

 

            “OUT!” Jaehwan can’t even explain himself since Hakyeon already shut the door close. Jaehwan can only stare at the closed door in front of him. He decides to go to kitchen. He pours some water into the glass, gulping it down trying to relax himself from what happened earlier. He can’t believe what he saw, or maybe he's jealous with it. He sits on nearby chair daydreaming until he hears someone calls his name. He turns his head to see Hongbin walks to his direction.

 

            “Why so early, hyung?” Hongbin asks Jaehwan, processing himself to sit beside him.

 

            “Uhm.. I have something important to tell Hakyeon hyung but…” Jaehwan pauses his speech. He really doesn’t want to remember the whole morning scene. Why him of all people.

 

            “But what, hyung?” Hongbin asks his hyung, raising one of his eyebrows. Hongbin is sure it’s about something “special” since it takes couple seconds until Jaehwan continue his speech. Well, it’s indeed “special”.

 

            “Well, you know… Uhm… Let’s say I have bad timing.” Jaehwan lets out small sighs remembering it, it gives him goosebump. He can see nightmare says hello to him.

 

            “What do you mean, hyung?” What Jaehwan said only make him more confused. Sure Jaehwan is the best when it comes to timing. Oh maybe it has something to do with Hakyeons’s scream.

 

            “I saw Hakyeon hyung and Wonsik making out.” Jaehwan finally say what he saw earlier. He says goodbye to his peaceful sleep and say hello to his nightmare.

 

            “Oh my God. I’m so sorry, hyung.” Hongbin hugs Jaehwan. His hyung must be so scared. Who wouldn’t anyway, well maybe Starlights or Navi shippers wouldn’t, hell they even more than willing to pay just to see it, right.

 

            “No wonder I heard Hakyeon hyung's scream earlier.” Hongbin lets out small chuckle. He can totally picture the whole scene, Hakyeon and Wonsik’s flustered face, Jaehwan’s shocked face. He wishes he were there to witness it.

 

            “Did it wake you up?” Jaehwan looks at his dongsaeng feeling sorry. It's so loud, he's sure the whole neighborhood can hear it. He notes to himself to go check his hearing, he's sure it lost 50% its ability to hear.

 

            “Yes, actually. It was so loud! By the way what kind of news do you want to pass to Hakyeon hyung, hyung?” Hongbin still has not let go his hug. He really love hugging Jaehwan, initiating skinship to be exact. He just love touching Jaehwan's body. It’s like it’s calling to him to be touched. “Hongbin~ Touch me, please~”. Something like that.

 

            “Oh right! It’s about Taekwoon hyung. I think he grows up a little.” Jaehwan says to Hongbin happily, forgetting about what happened earlier.

 

            “Really?” Hongbin asks Jaehwan, releasing him from his hug, making him facing him right now.

 

            “Yes! I mean he’s taller right now so I think he’s older right now. Can you believe it?!” Jaehwan says excitedly.

 

            “Oh God! Finally!” Hongbin hugs Jaehwan again. They end up jumping while hugging each other. They’re so happy with it. Although his hyung is not fully grow at least he's older, it's good since it's been days since his hyung turned into a kid. They’re in the middle of their happy moment until something pulling them apart, Taekwoon. They look at now older Taekwoon with confused look.

 

            “You’re not supposed to do that.” now older Taekwoon looks annoyed, pouting his cute lips.

 

            “Huh?” Both Jaehwan and Hongbin say simultaneously.

 

            “You’re not supposed to hug him. I told you already you’re mine.” now older Taekwoon says to both of Jaehwan and Hongbin. He crosses his arms over his chest, he clearly look so annoyed right now. Well he just found his favorite hyung hugging another person, handsome one, so of course he’s annoyed with it, cheated to be exact.

 

            “What do you mean hyung?” Hongbin asks Taekwoon, confused with what he said. How can he said that when the whole group know how he loves to do skinship with Jaehwan, even Sanghyuk sometimes feel so jealous about it.

 

            “Why did you call me hyung? I’m just 9 years old.” Now it’s Taekwoon who look confused.

 

            “Oh my God! Jaehwan hyung! It’s true! He’s older right now! Oh my God!” Hongbin unconsciously hug Jaehwan once again and Jaehwan hugs him back automatically. They are jumping while hugging each other again, forgetting the fact that Taekwoon’s just told them not to do that.

 

            “Hyuuuuuunnnnnnggggg~ I said don’t hug him. Why are you hugging him? You’re mine!” Taekwoon tries to separate Jaehwan and Hongbin. Both Jaehwan and Hongbin finally understand the situation, his hyung is jealous. Well Jaehwan is his favorite “hyung” after all. They decide to tease 9 years old Taekwoon who is burning with jealousy right now. Hongbin gives Jaehwan his cue and Jaehwan understand what he means by that. They decide to ignore Taekwoon’s plea, tightening their hug instead.

 

            “Hyuuuuuuuuuuunnnnngggggg~” Taekwoon tries his best to separate his “hyungs” with all of his might. It’s no use since they’re way stronger than him. He ends up crying since his favorite hyung is betraying him by hugging someone else (though he admits that he is handsome). Just yesterday they had amazing “date” now his favorite hyung is hugging someone else. He feels so cheated.

 

            “Hyunngieeeeeeeeeeeee~” 9 years old Taekwoon’s cry surprises Jaehwan and Hongbin. They let go their hug to comfort now crying Taekwoon. They forget that he's so sensitive with his feeling, well he's a kid after all.

 

            “Oh my God. I’m sorry Taekwoonie. I didn’t mean it okay.” Jaehwan hugs 9 years Taekwoon, making a circle pattern on his back. First he saw Navi making out and now he make Taekwoon cry. What a morning Jaehwan.

 

            "Bad hyungieeeeeeeeeee~” little Taekwoon keeps on crying, making Jaehwan and Hongbin panic.

 

            “Hyung I’m so sorry okay. I just want to tease you. I didn't mean to make you cry” Hongbin says to little Taekwoon.

 

            “Why do you keep on calling me hyung? I’m not your hyung. Go away. I hate you!” little Taekwoon says to Hongbin. Hongbin gives Jaehwan confused look.

 

            “He hasn’t gotten his memory back, hyung?” Hongbin asks Jaehwan.

 

            “I think so, Beanie.” Jaehwan says to Hongbin, making little Taekwoon cries harder. This shock both Jaehwan and Hongbin.

 

            “What’s wrong, Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon.

 

            “Hyungie is cheating on me. Uweeeeeeeeeee~” little Taekwoon cries harder. He feels so sad with his hyung calling that dimpled guy, Hongbin from what he remember when they first met, with his nickname.

 

            “What?” both Jaehwan and Hongbin say in unison.

 

            “Hyungie is cheating with that dimpled guuuuuuuuyyyy~ Uweeeeeee~” Jaehwan and Hongbin can only look at each other, surprised with what their hyung said. It takes them 15 minutes to convince little Taekwoon that Jaehwan is not cheating on him and Hongbin already has someone for him.

 

****

 

            “Seems like Taekwoon hyung is older now.” Sanghyuk says to the group. They decide to hold group meeting (except Taekwoon of course) to talk about his.

 

            “Yeah, he is 9 years old right now. He is 3 years older.” Hongbin says to the magnae.

 

            “Why didn’t you tell me this Jaehwan-ah?” Hakyeon crosses his hands over his chest, feeling disappointed with the third hyung of the group. Jaehwan and Taekwoon spent the whole day outside since Taekwoon wouldn’t stop his cry until Jaehwan asked him to go to park together for another “date” to which Taekwoon accepted gladly.

 

            “Please hyung you didn’t even let me. You shut the door close before I could explain it to you.” Jaehwan rolls his eyes hearing his hyung's words. He shivers a bit remembering the morning incident. What did he do wrong to deserve this?

 

            “That’s because you didn’t knock!” Hakyeon’s face starts to make beautiful red color. Wonsik just shut his mouth. He feels so relieved since Jaehwan came when they made out not made love.

 

            “Guys, calm down. You will just wake up Taekwoon hyung.” Hongbin says to his now having death glares battle hyungs. The magnae just shake his head seeing his hyungs’s immature act.

 

            “But guys I don’t understand how Taekwoon hyung turned into 9 all of sudden. I mean he’s 6 for days and then he’s 9 all of sudden. I just don’t understand it.” Wonsik finally open his mouth.

 

            “Me too. I mean it’s too sudden.” Hongbin says in agreement.

 

            “Do you know the reason, Jaehwan hyung?” Sanghyuk asks Taekwoon’s favorite "hyung". Maybe he knows something since he is his favorite "hyung".

 

            “I don’t know Sanghyuk ah. Why did you ask me?” Jaehwan answers him. Why are people keep asking him something related to Taekwoon? He’s not his mother. He’s just his proclaimed favorite hyung.

 

            “I think I know the reason.” Hakyeon says, making all of the members turn into him.

 

            “What? Are you serious, hyung? Jaehwan asks his hyung.

 

            “Yeah? Are you serious, hyung? Wonsik asks his boyfriend in doubting tone. How in the world he knows the reason when he know that Taekwoon turned into 9 years old just now.

 

            “Well, I’m not really sure actually.” Hakyeon tilts his head a bit. The members can only sigh to this. Sometimes they want to smack this hyung for being such a false hope giver.

 

            “What? How do you expect me to know it when the idea of Taekwoon turns into a kid is still unbelievable to me.” Hakyeon says his defend. He feels so attacked right now, their dongsaengs are giving him I-have-a-dumb-hyung look

 

            “I have a dumb boyfriend.” Wonsik says softly but Hakyeon happens to hear that.

 

            “I heard that you dummy.” Hakyeon gives Wonsik his infamous neck chop followed with endless speech of why Cha Hakyeon is nowhere near dumb.

 

            “I'm so done with you guys." The magnae can only shake his head seeing his hyungs. Sometimes he wonders who's older who's younger.

 

            “By the way, Taekwoon hyung is soooooooo possessive over Jaehwan hyung. I bet my life on it." Hongbing tries to change the subject since he doesn’t want to hear Hakyeon’s long dumb speech anymore. He remembers when Taekwoon got so jealous when he hugged Jaehwan. He decides to tease the third hyung with it. Satan Hongbin activated.

 

            “No it’s not like that!” Jaehwan starts to blush. He grabs the chopper doll beside him, burying his face in it.

 

            “Oh really~” Hakyeon says in teasing tone, making his face closer to Jaehwan’s. Everyone except Jaehwan give him thumb up for making Hakyeon stops his long dumb speech.

 

            “100%. Taekwoon hyung even  cried this morning because I hugged Jaehwan hyung. Can you guys believe it."

 

            “Wow." Wonsik can only say that word since he can't believe his calm hyung cried just because Jaehwan and Hongbin hugged each other.

 

            “Taekwoon hyung even said that Jaehwan hyung is his.” Hongbin says nonchalantly, making Jaehwan’s face redder than it already.

 

            “Stop it.” Jaehwan says to Hongbin, still hiding his face in the chopper doll. s laugh to this. Embarrassed Jaehwan is fun to tease.

 

****

           

            “Don’t touch him he’s mine”

 

            “Hyung you’re not supposed to hug him. You’re mine.”

 

            “Hyungie don’t feed him, feed me instead.”

 

            “Hyungieeeeee~ Play with me, pleaseeeeeeee~”

 

            “Why do you rest your head on Jaehwanie hyung’s lap? You can’t do that. He is mine.”

 

            “Hyungieeeeeeee~ I’m hungryyyyyyy~”

 

            “Why do you keep on staring at my hyungie? Are you interested in him?”

 

            “Hyungieeeeee~ I made this for youuuuu~”

 

            “Hyung is cheating on meeeeeee~ Uweeeeeeeeeeeeeee~”

 

            “I like Jaehwanie hyung the mosssttt~”

 

 

            You can hear little Taekwoon's wails over Jaehwan the next day. Let’s say that little Taekwoon’s possessiveness over Jaehwan is no joke, even as a kid. But one thing they know for sure is that  Taekwoon is older now. He’s not 9 years old anymore, he’s 12 years old and Hakyeon is sure with the reason right now. 

 

 

A/N I'm so sorry to say this but I think we have to say goodbye to cute Taekwoon and say hello to evil sassy Taekwoon. I hope you guys are fine with it. Thanks for commenting, upvoting and subscribing. I feel so overwhelmed with the love you guys give me. Special thanks to HirokuNguyen. I'm sorry sweetie but I think I will do it on the next chapter since I've written this chapter long before you gave me that suggestion. I hope you are okay with it. Thanks for reading. I love you guys.