The Date

How Old Are You Again?

                “Jaehwanie hyyyyuuuunnnggg~ Hyungiiiiiieee~ Wake uuuuuupppp~” little Taekwoon shakes Jaehwan’s body to wake him up. He is so excited with his amusement park “date” with his favorite hyung. He couldn’t even sleep well last night since he’s too excited with it. How cute. He decides to wake his favorite hyung up even though it’s only 7 in the morning. Little Taekwoon shakes Jaehwan’s body once again since his favorite hyung doesn’t respond to what he did earlier and this time he get a response from his favorite hyung.

 

                “Five minutes more, hyung.” Jaehwan shifts from his bed, still not realizing the one who wake him up.

 

                “Wake uuuuuuuppppppp~” little Taekwoon tries to wake him up once again, this time he shakes Jaehwan’s body harder.

 

                “Aish. Go away hyung. It’s still early” Jaehwan answers, forgetting his hyung’s current condition. Little Taekwoon surprises with his favorite hyung’s words.

 

                “Hyungiiiiiieeeee~ Hiks… Hiks…. Hyungieeeeee~” little Taekwoon starts to cry. Jaehwan opens his eyes quickly, finally realizing that his hyung is not his “hyung” right now. Oh .

 

                “Uweeeeeeee~ Jaehwanie hyung hates Taekwoonie~ Uweeeeeeee~” little Taekwoon cries harder. Jaehwan hugs little Taekwoon, caressing his back in attempt to soothe him.

 

                “I’m so sorry Taekwoonie. Hyung didn’t mean it okay. Ssttt. Don’t cry please.”

 

                “But hyungie told Taekwoonie to go away. Hyungie hates Taekwoonie. Uweeeeee~” little Taekwoon looks so heartbroken right now. Poor baby.

 

                “I’m sorry Taekwoonie. Hyung thought you were Hakyeon hyung. Hyung loves Taekwoonie okay. Please don’t cry.” Jaehwan pats little Taekwoon’s head lovingly, giving him reassuring smile. Oh how can he hates this cute little creature?

 

                “Really?” little Taekwoon looks up to his favorite hyung.

 

                “Really.”

 

                “Really really?” little Taekwoon asks Jaehwan once again, blinking his eyes cutely. Jaehwan can see smile starting to form on little Taekwoon’s face.

 

                “Really.”

 

                “Ahehehehehehe~ Taekwoonie likes Jaehwanie hyung the mooooossstttt~” little Taekwoon says cutely while hugging his favorite hyung. Jaehwan hugs him back. Oh God how can he be so different with his mature self?

 

                “Hyung likes Taekwoonie the most too.”

 

                “Really?” little Taekwoon says while tilting his head cutely.

 

                “Really. Hyung likes Taekwoonie the most.” Jaehwan says, pinching little Taekwoon’s chubby cheeks. He is too cute to be true.

 

                “Ahehehehehehe~ Hyungie is miiiiiiiinnnnneee~” little Taekwoon hugs Jaehwan once again.

 

                “Ottokajiii~ Our Taekwoonie is so cuuttteee~”

 

                “Ahehehehehehe~”

 

                “Ottokajiii~ I think I may die from heart attack. Our Taekwoonie is too cute for me to handle.” Jaehwan says jokingly only to earn a loud gasp from little Taekwoon.

 

                “Noooooooooooo~ Jaehwanie hyung can’t dieeeee~ Plese don’t dieeeeee~” little Taekwoon hugs his hyung tighter.

 

                “Ahahahahaha~ I’m just joking Taekwoonie. Aigoo~ Why so cute~” Jaehwan can’t take this cuteness anymore. His poor heart just simply can’t take it. Someone help me, please.

 

                “Hyungie, when will we go to amusement park?”

 

                “Oh right amusement park. Let’s take a bath first okay.” Jaehwan remembers their amusement park “date”.

 

                “Taekwoonie wants to bath with hyungieee~” little Taekwoon tugs Jaehwan’s shirt, looking up to him with such innocent eyes.

 

                “Huh? With me?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon, surprise with little Taekwoon’s sudden request. Little Taekwoon nods as his reply.

 

                “Are you sure?” Jaehwan asks him again.

 

                “Neeeee~ Let’s take a bath together, hyungieeeee~” little Taekwoon gives Jaehwan him cute smile to which Jaehwan can’t say no to.

 

                “Okay. Let’s take a bath together.” Jaehwan is not really sure about it actually. He knows he is just a child, but he is still his hyung. He is sure Taekwoon will skinning him alive once he turns back to his mature body because Taekwoon likes to take a bath alone. No one in VIXX dare enough to ask Taekwoon to have a bath together with him, even when they are in hurry for their schedule. Oh come on you don’t want to find “VIXX’s member X killed from asking Leo to bath with him” as headline, right? Ottokaji~ I’m not ready for this. I don’t want to die yet. I’m too young to die. What if Taekwoon hyung ask me why I agreed to bath with him. What should I do? Ottokaji? What if Taekwoon hyung won’t believe me when I say he’s the one who ask for it? What if…

 

                “Hyungie you okay?” little Taekwoon’s voice wakes Jaehwan up from his train of thought.

 

                “Uh… Yeah.. I’m okay… Errrr.. Let’s take a bath.” Jaehwan answers awkwardly.

 

                “Yaaaaayy~ bath with Jaewanie hyuuunnggg~” little Taekwoon holds his hands up. You can clearly see his happy face, contrast with Jaehwan’s uneasy face. Jaehwan prays so hard that his hyung will forget this once he turns back.

 

****

 

                Fifteen minutes later Jaehwan and little Taekwoon come out from their shared room. They can see Hakyeon making something in the kitchen.

 

                “Good morning, sweeties.” Hakyeon takes his apron off, he has just finished making their breakfast.

 

                “Good morning, hyung. Oh you made this?” Jaehwan asks his hyung, pointing at the pancakes in front of them.

 

                “Yes, I made it. Taekwoonie, do you like pancakes?” Hakyeon asks little Taekwoon, afraid he may hate it.

 

                “Neeee~” little Taekwoon answers him cutely, earning squeals from Hakyeon.

 

                “Aigooo. I wish I could keep you like this forever.” Hakyeon pinches little Taekwoon’s chubby cheeks.

 

                “Hyung! Why did you say that?!” Jaehwan asks, surprised with his hyung’s words.

 

                “Just kidding, Jaehwan-ah. Of course I want my Taekwoonie back.” Hakyeon says to Jaehwan, patting little Taekwoon’s head. Just then Wonsik comes out from his room.

 

                “Ehmm. My what, hyung?” Wonsik asks Hakyeon, furrowing his eyebrows. Oooohhhh someone is jealous right now.

 

                “Oh you’re up Wonsik-ah.” Hakyeon walks to his boyfriend.

 

                “No I’m not talking to you.” Wonsik crosses his arms over his chest.

 

                “Ayeeee~ I’m just kidding my prince. Here let me give you your morning kiss.” Hakyeon says with his girly tone. Hakyeon is about to give his boyfriend his morning kiss until Jaehwan shouts something to them.

 

                “Hyung! Taekwoon hyung is still a minor! Stop it!” Jaehwan says, covering little Taekwoon’s eyes.

 

                “Hyungiieeee~ Taekwoonie can’t see.” Little Taekwoon says to Jaehwan.

 

                “Ooopppsss. I’m sorry my bad.”

 

                “Go away, hyung. I’m not talking to you.” Wonsik decides to go back to his room.

 

                “Wonssssssiiiiikkkkkiieee~ My princeeeeeee~ Don’t be maaaaaaadddd~ I love youuuuu~ Come baaccccckkkk~” Hakyeon follows his boyfriend to his room. Jaehwan can only shake his head to this couple.

 

                “What a morning.” Jaehwan says to himself.

 

                “What’s wrong hyungie?” little Taekwoon asks his favorite hyung, confused with what has just happened.

 

                “Huh? Nothing Taekwoonie. Let’s have our breakfast okay.” Jaehwan leads little Taekwoon to their dining room. Little Taekwoon folllows his hyung happily. They eat their breakfast heartily until little Taekwoon stop his eating abruptly. Jaehwan looks at him confused.

 

                “What’s wrong, Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon. Little Taekwoon gives Jaehwan his spoon earning more confused look from Jaehwan. Jaehwan opens his mouth to ask something until little Taekwoon points his mouth.

 

                “Ahhhh~ You want me to feed you?” Jaehwan finally understand what little Taekwoon wants. Little Taekwoon nods his head as his answer.

 

                “Aigoo. Here. Say aaaahhhhh~” Jaehwan feeds little Taekwoon his pancakes. Little Taekwoon chews his food happily. Jaehwan can only smile to this.

 

                “Aigoo~ So cuteee~” Jaehwan pinches little Taekwoon’s cheeks.

 

                “Ahehehehehehe~” little Taekwoon giggles, happy since his favorite hyung feed him. Jaehwan is sure he doesn’t need syrup for his pancakes since little Taekwoon is much sweeter than any other syrup.

 

****

 

                “Which one do you want to ride first, Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon once they arrive at the amusement park.

 

                “Uhm… That. Taekwoonie wants to try that. Come on hyungiee~” little Taekwoon points at the ride in front of them. Happiness can be seen from little Taekwoon’s face. Little Taekwoon runs toward the ride. Jaehwan smiles over this, little Taekwoon looks so innocent.

 

                “Hyungiieeeeee~ Palliiiiiii~” little Taekwoon shouts to Jaehwan. Little Taekwoon is so excited with his “date” with Jaehwan. He can’t stop smiling and jumping. They ride their rides happily. They ride lots of rides, from carousel to ferris wheels. They ride their ride for 2 hours and then they decide to take a break. They walk to nearby bench until little Taekwoon sees something.

 

                “Hyungieeee~ I want that” little Taekwoon points at stuffed animal beside the bench.

 

                “You want me to win it for you?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon.

 

                “Yeaaaaah~ Please hyungieeeee~ Win one for Taekwoonieeee~” little Taekwoon gives Jaehwan his adorable puppy eyes. Jaehwan feels like melting right away.

 

                “Okay. I’ll try.” Jaehwan says to little Taekwoon. It takes him his 10th tries to finally win one, which is stuffed lion. Jaehwan gives it to little Taekwoon right away.

 

                “Ahehehehehe~ Thank you so much, hyungieee~ I promise I will keep it foreveeeerrrr~” little Taekwoon says to Jaehwan happily. Little Taekwoon keeps on hugging his new treasure and Jaehwan can only smile to this sight.

 

****

 

                “Did you have fun today, Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon. They’re heading to ice cream stall since little Taekwoon wants one.

 

                “Uhm.. Sooooo muuuuuucccchhh~ Thank you hyungiiiieeeeee~” little Taekwoon gives Jaehwan his happy smile. Jaehwan ruffles little Taekwoon’s hair, earning giggles from little Taekwoon. Little Taekwoon grabs Jaehwan’s hand, intertwining with his and then swinging it back and forth. Little Taekwoon is indeed happy, you can see rainbow glow radiating from him body.

 

                “Which one do you want, Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon once they arrive at the ice cream stall.

 

                “Chocolateeee~” little Taekwoon says cutely, jumping up and down from excitement.

 

                “Aigoo. So cute. Is he your brother?” The cashier asks Jaehwan.

 

                “Huh? Errr.. No. He’s my cousin.” Jaehwan answers awkwardly.

 

                “Hey, I think I recognize you. You’re VIXX Ken, right? Oh my God! I’m your fan. Oh my God. Ottokaji~” The cashier starts fangirling.

 

                “Ahehehehe~ Thank you so much. Ahehehehe~” Jaehwan feels so shy suddenly, scratching his back head.

 

                “Can… Can... Can I have your sign?” The cashier asks him nervously.

 

                “Sure.” Jaehwan smiles to her.

 

                “He… Here. Yo.. You can si… sign here…” The cashier hands him her napkin, her hands trembling so hard.

 

                “Aigooo~ Don’t be nervous, please.” Jaehwan hugs the cashier to soothe her, which is a big fail since it only make her more nervous, from happiness of course. Little Taekwoon pouts his lips seeing his favorite hyung hugs another person beside him. He starts to sulk. Hyung is mine.

 

                “Thank… Thank you so much.” The cashier says to Jaehwan shyly, lowering her head.

 

                “Ahahahaha~ No problem. You’re one of my precious Starlights after all.” Jaehwan says to the cashier. Little Taekwoon pouts even more hearing this.

 

                “Thank you. Oh I almost forget. What’s your order?” The cashier finally back to her sense.

 

                “Oh right. I’d like two chocolate ice creams, please.”

 

                “Okay. Here we go.” The cashier gives him his order.

 

                “Thank you so much. Have a nice day.”

 

                “You’re welcome. Have a nice day too. VIXX jjang!” The cashier shouts to Jaehwan.

 

                “She’s cute, right Taekwoonie.” Jaehwan says to little Taekwoon, handing him his ice cream. Little Taekwoon stop walking abruptly, crossing his hands over his chest pouting.

 

                “What’s wrong, Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon. Little Taekwoon doesn’t answer him. He pouts his lips instead.

 

                “Did I do something wrong?” Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon once again.

 

                “Hyungie is mine.” Little Taekwoon says to Jaehwan, still pouting.

 

                “Huh?” little Taekwoon’s words make Jaehwan confused.

 

                “Hyungie is mine.” Little Taekwoon says once again. Jaehwan finally get what he means. Little Taekwoon is jealous with the cashier. How cute.

 

                “Aigoo~ I’m sorry~ Hyung likes Taekwoonie the most okay.”

 

                “But hyungie hugged her. Hyungie hugged someone else. Hyungie doesn’t like Taekwoonie anymore. Uweeeeeeee~” Little Taekwoon starts to cry.

 

                “Omo. Don’t cry please. Hyung is sorry. Hyung likes Taekwoonie the most. I’m sorry I hugged her. She’s my fan that’s why I hugged her. Please don’t cry?”

 

                “Fan?”

 

                “Like somebody who admires somebody else. She admires me that’s why she’s my fan.” Jaehwan tries to explain to little Taekwoon.

 

                “Then Taekwoonie is Jaehwanie hyung’s fan too since Taekwoonie admires Jaehwanie hyung a lot. Like a loooooottttt~” little Taekwoon opens his hands, motioning his admiration to Jaehwan.

 

                “Really?” Jaehwan smiles to little Taekwoon.

 

                “Yeeeaaaaahhhhh~ Taekwoonie is hyungie’s no 1 faaaaaannn~” little Taekwoon gives Jaehwan his innocent smile.

 

                “Ahahahaha~ Our Taekwoonie is so cute.” Jaehwan pinches little Taekwoon’s cheeks for the umpteenth times that day.

 

                “Ahehehehe~”

 

                “Let’s eat our ice cream okay. It starts to melt. And then we can go back to dorm since I don’t want to make Hakyeon hyung mad.”

 

                “Okay.” Little Taekwoon nods his head, eating his ice cream with smile on his face. I’m Jaehwanie hyung’s no 1 fan. They back to their dorm once they finish their ice cream. Jaehwan does all of his might to restrain himself from giving little Taekwoon bone crushing hug since he can’t stop his cute acts like jumping up and down, swinging their linked arms back and forth, giving Jaehwan his innocent smile, etc. Let’s say they enjoy their “date” a lot.

 

A/N I’m sorry I skipped their ride story since I don’t know which rides are for children since I like to ride thrilling rides. So yeah. I’m sorry *bows. So how’s it. Yay or nay. Honestly I’m not really satisfied with this chapter but then again I have no idea about children ride. Oh God. I’m sorry.