The Beginning

How Old Are You Again?

"Uweeeeeeeee~ I need my mommyyyyy~  Uweeeeee~ Mommy where are youuuuu~ I'm hungryyyyy~ Uweeeeeee~" Little Taekwoon cries louder.

 

"Aigoo~ Ottokaji~ Ottokaji~ Don't be panick Lee Jaehwan. Keep calm. Breath in breath out. Fiuh~ Okay Taekwoonie are you hungry?" Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon, lowering himself so that he's the same level with little Taekwoon. He pats litttle Taekwoon's head to calm him.

 

"I'm hungryyyyy~ I miss my mommy~" Little Taekwoon looks at Jaehwan with such sad eyes.

 

"I think I have some chocopies left. Taekwoonie do you want chocopie? I can give it to you." Jaehwan asks little Taekwoon. Little Taekwoon nods his head lightly.

 

"Wait here okay. Don't go away. I'll be back in a while." Jaehwan pats little Taekwoon's head. He goes to his secret box where he saves his snacks. He takes out some chocopies and chocolates. He looks at it for a while. Good bye my dearest chocopies and chocolates. I know it must be hard for you guys, but I just can't let Taekwoon-hyung dies in starvation. He will haunt me for the rest of my life. I don't want it okay. I have no choice okay. Please understand it. You know that I love you guys right? Please don't forget me. Oh God what did I do wrong to deserve this. I just...

 

"Hyungie~"

 

Little Taekwoon's voice wakes Jaehwan up from his heart-to-heart convo with his dearests.

 

"Oh right. Here you can have it." Jaehwan  hands over his precious snacks to Taekwoon to which Taekwoon takes gladly. Jaehwan tries to convince himself that it's alright. He can buy it again anyway, but still...

 

"Thanks hyungieeee~" Little Taekwoon smiles to Jaehwan and Jaehwan knows it's worth it.

 

"Hyungie~ Thank you so muuuccchhh~" Little Taekwoon hugs Jaehwan's body. He giggles lightly and Jaehwan can't help but squeals in delight.

 

"You're so cute Taekwoonie~" Jaehwan pinches little Taekwoon's nose lightly.

 

"Ehehehehehehe~ Thank you hyungieee~ But hyungie you haven't told me your name yet. And I miss my mommy." Little Taekwoon pouts his lips. Jaehwan's eyes go two times bigger with little Taekwoon's confession. What the hell is going on. He can't even remember him?  He needs to tell Hakyeon about this asap.

 

"Oh really? Ehehehehe~ My name is Lee Jaehwan. You can call me Jaehwan hyung. Ehehehehe~ " Jaehwan laughs awkwardly. He scratches his head in confusion.

 

"Jaehwanie-hyuuuuunnnggg~ Thank you so muuuuccchhh~" Little Taekwoon gives Jaehwan his innocent smile. Jaehwan can only smile in return. What the hell is going on.

 

****

 

"WHAAAAAAAATTTTT???" Hakyeon screams in disbelieve. Jaehwan can see the glass beside him cracks slightly. Little Taekwoon hugs Jaehwan in fear. Poor boy must be afraid of it. Tears starting to form in his eyes.

 

"Hyungie~" Little Taekwoon calls Jaehwan weakly. Jaehwan looks down at little Taekwoon. He can see little Taekwoon's watery eyes. He hugs him back, rubbing his back in attempt to calm him down.

 

"Stttt. It's okay Taekwoonie~ Hyung is here~  Don't be afraid okay~  That hyung is just trying to imitate pterodactile's voice to  entertain you~  It's okay~" Jaehwan tries to stop little Taekwoon from crying. He can feel Hakyeon's death glare from behind. It gives him goosebump.

 

"Really?" Little Taekwoon looks up to Jaehwan, starting to stop crying.

 

"Really." Jaehwan gives him reassuring smile. He wipes little Taekwoon's tears on his cheeks.

 

"Okay then." Little Taekwoon finally stop crying.

 

"Lee Jaehwan you have to explain me what is going on here, who is this kid and where is Taekwoon." Hakyeon asks Jaehwan, crossing his hands over his chest.

 

"I told you already this kid is Taekwoon hyung. He turns into his younger self."

 

"How in the world is that possible, hyung?" Wonsik asks Jaehwan is disbelieve.

 

"Yeah hyung how is that even possible?" Hongbin decides to join the conversation. This is just ridiculous.

 

"Look guys I know this all sound ridiculous, but that's the truth. Do you guys remember Taekwoon-hyung spacing out a lot lately? Well last night he told me the reason. He said he wanted to see his younger self again.  And I woke up this morning with Taekwoon-hyung turns into his younger self. Look don't you think this kid resembles him a lot? He even has our friendship ring and the cross from his mother." Jaehwan tries his best to explain the while situation to s.

 

"Maybe Jaehwan-hyung is right Hakyeon-hyung. He has the same eyes with Taekwoon-hyung." Sanghyuk observes little Taekwoon, rubbing his chin in agreement.

 

"But this is ridiculous." Hakyeon still can't believe what Jaehwan said.

 

"I know it, hyung. But can you find any other explanation to this?" Jaehwan asks Hakyeon, trying to convince his hyung this is the truth.

 

"Fine. I believe you." Hakyeon finally believe in him.

 

"What should we do now, hyung? We can't tell his family that Taekwoon-hyung turns into a kid." Wonsik asks Hakyeon.

 

"Yeah, hyung. What about our performance? We can't do it without Taekwoon-hyung. He is our main vocal." Sanghyuk adds Wonsik's question.

 

"Let me figure this out okay. Just keep it to ourselves first. We can't tell Taekwoon's family about his curent self. I will tell Sinwoo-hyung about this. Good thing we don't have schedule today. Aigoo why do I have to experience such thing." Hakyeon rubs his temple in frustation. He goes to his room, trying to calm himself down.

 

"I will go to him." Wonsuk decides to follow Hakyeon.

 

The room goes silent for a while until Hongbin decides to speak first.

 

"So your name is Jung Taekwoon, right." Hongbin asks little Taekwoon. Little Taekwoon just nod his head lightly, still hugging Jaehwan's body.

 

"My name is Lee Hongbin. You can call me Hongbin-hyung." Hongbin gives little Taekwoon his milion dollars smile.

 

"Hongbin-hyung you have such beautiful smile. But Taekwoonie likes Jaehwanie hyung's smile the most." Little Taekwoon smiles back to Hongbin.

 

"Woah...  woah...  woah... Look hyung I think Taekwoon-hyung falls in love with you already."

 

"Shut up, Kong. He's to young to know what love is." Jaehwan rolls his eyes.

 

"Yeah right. Whatever." Hongbin rolls his eyes back.

 

"Hi Taekwoonie.  My name is Han Sanghyuk. You can call me Hyuk-hyung." Sanghyuk decides to ignore his hyungs. He squats down to match Taekwoon's level.

 

"Hyuk-hyung is so tall~ Taekwoonie wants to grow up like Hyuk-hyung~" Little Taekwoon says in awe.

 

"Please don't grow up like him." Hongbin says to little Taekwoon, rolling his eyes.

 

"Why can't Taekwoonie grows up like Hyuk-hyung?" Little Taekwoon asks his handsome hyung.

 

"Yeah hyung. What's wrong with it?" Sanghyuk asks the art work in annoyance.

 

"Satan Hyuk." Hongbin says nonchalantly.

 

"What did you say, hyung?" Sanghyuk asks his hyung in disbelieve.

 

"Nothing." Hongbin shrugs his shoulders casually.

 

"Yah hyung don't lie to me!" Sanghyuk gets up from his position.

 

"Han Sanghyuk how dare you said such words to your hyung."

 

"Hyung my ."

 

"Yah come here you brat!" Hyukbin decide to have their own quality time, leaving Jaehwan and little Taekwoon behind.

 

"Aish. I can't believe those two." Jaehwan can only shake his head.

 

"Hyungie, what's wrong with Hongbin-hyung and Hyuk-hyung?" Little Taekwoon asks Jaehwan in confusion.

 

"They just express their love for each other Taekwoonie." Jaehwan pats little Taekwoon's head.

 

"Love?" Taekwoon asks Jaehwan once again, tilting his head cutely.

 

"You will know it one day Taekwoonie." Jaehwan gives little Taekwoon his smile.

 

"Okaaaayyy~" Little Taekwoon nods his head lightly.

 

"Aigoo~ Ottokaji~ Why are you so cuteeee~" Jaehwan pinches little Taekwoon's nose lightly, little Taekwoon is just too cute to be true.

 

"Ahehehehehehe~" Little Taekwoon giggles cutely, making Jaehwan squeals like a fangirl.

 

"Ottokaji~ You're so cute~" Jaehwan hugs little Taekwoon's body. He is too cute, way too cute.

 

"Jaehwanie hyung is cuteeeeerrrr~ Taekwoonie likes Jaehwanie hyung the mooossssttt~" Little Taekwoon hugs his favorite hyung back.

 

This is the story of Jung Taekwoon and his younger self.

 

A/N I know I made lots of mistakes since I typed it in rush. I'm sorry *deep bows I decided to make the chapters short so that I can update them faster since this fic will be longer that I have planned. Yay or nay? More fluff to come okay. See you soon~