The Acceptance

How Old Are You Again?

                “Hyungieeee~” Taekwoon runs to his hyung, hugging his hyung’s leg. He looks up to him smiling. Cutie.

 

                “What is it, Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan looks down to his beloved “dongsaeng”. He ruffles his hair, earning small whine from Taekwoon.

                                                                          

                “Hyungie~ don’t do that.” Taekwoon pouts his lips cutely. Jaehwan giggles seeing Taekwoon’s cuteness.

 

                “Aigoo. Our Taekwoonie is so cute. Ottokaji~” Jaehwan makes his infamous “Ottokaji” gestures.

 

                “Hyungieee~” Taekwoon pouts his lips even more.

 

                “Ahahahahaha~ just kidding, Taekwoonie. What is it? Do you need something?” Jaehwan asks Taekwoon.

 

                “I’m hungry.” Taekwoon rubs his tummy. It’s 3 pm already and he hasn’t had his lunch yet since he was busy hiding from Jaehwan. Thanks to one and only evil magnae Han Sanghyuk for making him starving. They can hear Taekwoon’s tummy grumbling, making Taekwoon’s face red from embarrassment.

 

                “Do you want me to cook you something?” Taekwoon nods his head as his answer.

 

                “What do you want to eat?” Jaehwan asks his “dongsaeng”.

 

                “Anything hyungie makes.” Taekwoon answers him. He keeps on rubbing his tummy. He must be really hungry right now. Poor Taekwoonie. Bad Sanghyukie

 

                “I’ll cook you ramyun then since it’s easy and fast to cook. Wait here okay.” Jaehwan tells Taekwoon to for wait him in dining room.

 

                “Okay.” Taekwoon answers him softly. Taekwoon walks to the dining room weakly. His tummy keeps on making sounds. He places his head on the table. He has no energy left. He hopes it doesn’t take his hyung long to cook the ramyun.

 

                Jaehwan starts to cook him his ramyun. He add some vegetables and meat. Taekwoon must be really hungry right now since he doesn’t move from his seat. Poor baby. 10 minutes later, Jaehwan brings Taekwoon’s lunch to the table. Taekwoon grabs his chopsticks immediately.

 

                “Be careful. It’s still hot. Blow your ramyun first before you eat it.” Jaehwan warns Taekwoon. Taekwoon blows the ramyun before he chews it in speed of light.

 

                “Aigoo. Our Taekwoonie must be so hungry right now.” Jaehwan ruffles Taekwoon’s hair and this time he doesn’t bother to complain to his hyung. He’s too busy eating his lunch to care. His lunch is much more important than his hair.

 

                “Is it delicious?” Jaehwan asks Taekwoon to which he responds with enthusiastic nods. Jaehwan smiles to his respond. He places both of his hands on the table, resting his head on them. He smiles seeing his beloved “dongsaeng” eats his food happily. They’re enjoying their time when they see Hakyeon and Wonsik coming out from their room. They giggle happily while punching each other’s hands playfully. Seems like they had a good time in their room.

 

                “Had a good time, huh?” Jaehwan teases s, wiggling his eyebrows. Hakyeon and Wonsik stop their action immediately. They look at Jaehwan’s direction with blushes adorning their faces.

 

                “It’s not like that, hyung.” Wonsik waves his hands violently, making everything seems so suspicious yet obvious.

 

                “Stop doing that, dummy. You only feed his dirty mind with dirty ideas.” Hakyeon gives him neckchop.

 

                “Excuse me? Why do you mean by that?” Jaehwan crosses his hands over his chest.

 

                “What? That’s true. And we did do what you’re thinking about.” Hakyeon answers him.

 

                “Yeah, hyung. We didn’t do “that”. We only do “that” at night, when you guys are sleeping.” Jaehwan laughs his heart out loud hearing Wonsik’s confession. Hakyeon can only facepalm himself to this. He’s so done with his lover.

 

                “What?” Wonsik asks them innocently. What’s so funny about it?

 

                “Why are we dating again?”

 

                “Hyung!” Wonsik looks at lover with surprised look.

 

                “What?” Hakyeon looks at him back. Jaehwan laughs more seeing Navi couples’ fight. They look so cute. He’s in the middle of enjoying Navi’s cute fight when he feels poke on his hand. He looks to his right to see Taekwoon hands him his plate.

 

                “Oh you finished it already?” Jaehwan asks Taekwoon. Taekwoon nods to his hyung’s question.

 

                “Let me wash them up then.” Jaehwan heads to the kitchen to wash up. Taekwoon watches his hyung walking to the kitchen. He then gets up from his seat to walk to his hyung’s direction.

 

                “Let me help you, hyungie.” Taekwoon says, following Jaehwan from behind.

 

                “Eh?” Jaehwan looks to his back to see Taekwoon walks to his direction.

 

                “Let me help you washing up, hyungie.”

 

                “You don’t have to do that. I can do it by myself. Go play with the other hyungs.” Jaehwan tells Taekwoon.

 

                “No. I want to help hyungie.”

 

                “You don’t have to do that.”

 

                “Hyungiee~” Taekwoon gives Jaehwan his irresistible puppy eyes. Jaehwan sighs to this in defeat. He can never win over this cute little kitty.

 

                “Okay then. You can help me drying the dishes.” Jaehwan says to Taekwoon.

 

                “Yay. Thank you, hyungie.” Taekwoon says to Jaehwan happily. He drags the footstand near the sink since he’s too short to reach the sink. Jaehwan starts to wash up with Taekwoon standing beside him, ready to dry the dishes.

 

                “Here. You can dry them.” Jaehwan hands Taekwoon the dishes. Taekwoon grabs a dry towel nearby and starts drying them. Jaehwan is enjoying the washing up that he starts singing a song unconsciously.

 

                “Woaaahh~ you really have a nice voice, hyungie.” Taekwoon says to Jaehwan in adoration. He gives Jaehwan his amazed look.

 

                “Eh? Really? Thank you. Hehehehe~” Jaehwan smiles to him.

 

                “You’re welcome, hyungie. Hehehehehe~” They are in the middle of washing up when they hear Hakyeon’s voice calling Jaehwan’s name.

               

                “Jaehwan-ah.” They can hear footsteps coming to them. It must be Hakyeon.

 

                “Yes, hyung.”

 

                “Can you oh.. You’re washing up? I’ll ask Wonsik then.”

 

                “No. I finished it already. What is it, hyung?” Jaehwan asks his hyung. He dries both of his and Taekwoon’s hands with a dry towel, earning soft “Thank you” from Taekwoon.

 

                “Err. You see, we’re running out of food so I want you to buy some.”

 

                “I’ll do it.” Jaehwan walks to the fridge to drink something. He feels so thirsty from the previous activities. He pour some water into the glass.

 

                “No, you don’t have to. I can ask Wonsik instead.” Hakyeon insists.

 

                “Nah. It’s okay, hyung. I’ll do it.” He places the glass on the table. He then walks to Hakyeon’s direction.

 

                “Really? Thanks Jaehwan-ah. Here’s the list of the groceries. You can buy your favorite White Heim as a reward.” Hakyeon hands Jaehwan the list.

 

                “For real? Thanks, hyung! You’re the best!” Jaehwan jumps in excitement. He’s no different to 5 year-old child.

 

                “Of course I am. I’m the Great Cha Hakyeon after all.” Hakyeon flips his imaginary long hair. Here comes overly confident Cha Hakyeon.

 

                “Ahahaha~ I’ll let you go this hyung time since you treat me my favorite cookie.” Jaehwan lets out soft chuckles.

 

                “Great. Be careful on your way.” Hakyeon heads back to his place, walking as if he’s a runaway model, swaying his hip right and left. You should never praise him. Jaehwan is reading the list when he feels tug on his shirt.

 

                “Let me help you, hyungie.”

 

                “No. You helped with the dishes already. You can rest now.” Jaehwan tells Taekwoon to rest. He doesn’t want to make him tired with the groceries shopping since he has a lot to buy.

 

                “No. I want to help, hyungie.” Taekwoon retorts back. He wants to spend his time with his hyung.

 

                “No.”

 

                “Hyungiee~” Taekwoon gives him his puppy eyes again. He looks so adorable and cute. How can he resist it?

               

                “Aigoo. You’re so cute. How can I say no to you? Fine. You can help me. But you have to tell me if you’re tired okay.” Jaehwan pinches Taekwoon’s cheek.

 

                “Okay.” Taekwoon raises his thumb up.

 

                “Let’s change our clothes.” Jaehwan grabs Taekwoon’s hand, leading him to their shared room.

 

                “Yay~ Shopping with hyungie~”

 

****

 

                “Hyungie, let me push the cart.” Taekwoon asks his hyung. They are at the supermarket nearby their dorm to buy the groceries.

 

                “Okay, but be careful with it.” Jaehwan hands him the handle.

 

                “Yay~ what should we buy, hyungie?” Taekwoon asks him again.

 

                “Okay first we have to buy banana milk. Where is it? Ah there.” Jaehwan leads them to the beverages section. They can never forget to buy banana milk or else they will experience the wrath of Cha Hakyeon. Banana milk is priority. Jaehwan takes 6 bottles of banana milks and placing them into the cart.

 

                “Next is sandwich bread.” They walks to the breads and bakeries section.

 

                “Woah. Look at those breads, hyungie. There’re a lot of them.” Taekwoon looks at the breads and bakeries on the display. They look so delicious.

 

                “Of course there’re a lot of them since it’s breads and bakeries section, Taekwoonie. Do you to buy some?” Jaehwan asks him.

 

                “Yes, please.” Taekwoon answers him enthusiastically.

 

                “Which one do you want to buy?”

 

                “That one.” Taekwoon points to the chocolate cinnamon breads.

 

                “Anything else?”

 

                “That one.” Taekwoon points to the moon cakes. Jaehwan takes one pack of sandwich bread, one cinnamon bread, and one moon cake.

                

                “Thanks, hyungie~” Taekwoon says to Jaehwan happily.

 

                “You’re welcome.”

 

                “Next is Special K. Wait. I just bought it yesterday. Who the hell ate my Special K. How dare you.” Jaehwan is thinking thousands ways to kill the suspect when he hears Taekwoon asks him a question.

 

                “What is Special K, hyungie?”

 

                “Huh? Oh it’s my favorite cereal. You should try it. It’s really delicious. I often eat it in my closet.”

 

                “Closet?” Taekwoon tilts his head to the side. Did his hyung just say “closet”?

 

                “I mean in dining room. Yeah. Ahehehehe~” Jaehwan gives him his awkward laugh.

 

                “Uhm. Okay.”

 

                “Next is ramyun. It makes me miss Taekwoon hyung more.” Jaehwan says it unconsciously. He closes his mouth immediately after he realized what he just said. He looks down to Taekwoon in case he hears it. Fortunately, Taekwoon is busy looking to his left and right scanning the displays. Jaehwan lets out sigh in relieve. It’s true that ramyun reminds him of his hyung since his ramyun is the best. He even learned how to make great ramyun from him.

 

                “Please comeback soon, hyung. I miss you.”

 

 

****

 

                “Did you have fun today?" Jaehwan asks Taekwoon. He caresses his face lovingly.

 

                “Yeah~” Taekwoon answers him enthusiastically. Although he started his day with lot of suffering and hiding, he did have a lot of fun today. Especially when they went for groceries shopping since his hyung made a lot of jokes. It was so fun.

 

                “Good. Now sleep, it’s late already.”

 

                “Okay. Goodnight, hyungie.”

 

                “Goodnight, Taekwoonie.” Jaehwan gives Taekwoon a kiss on his forehead. He caresses Taekwoon’s face for a while before he walks to his own bed. If everything is going according to his plan, it doesn’t take long until his hyung back to his self. He just have to make him happy just like today. It’s going to be easy and fun. Or so he thought.