The Meeting

How Old Are You Again?

"Jaehwanie hyuuung~" Little Taekwoon says cutely to Jaehwan, tugging his shirt.

 

"What is it Taekwoonie?" Jaehwan swifts his attention from his phone to little Taekwoon.

 

"When will Taekwoonie back to school?" Little Taekwoon asks Jaehwan, tilting his head cutely.

 

"Huh?" Jaehwan can only give him questioning look.

 

"School. Taekwoonie misses Taekwoonie's friends. Taekwoonie misses Taekwoonies's bunny, Leo. Taekwoonie misses Mrs. Lee. Uweeeeeeee~ Taekwoonie wants to go to schooooollll~” tears can be seen start to form in little Taekwoon's eyes. Jaehwan starts to panic seeing little Taekwoon cries. Oh dear.

 

“Aigoo~ don’t cry please.” Jaehwan tries to calm little Taekwoon down.

 

“Taekwoonie wants to go to schooooooollllll~ Uweeeeeeee~” Little Taekwoon cries harder. Jaehwan doesn’t know what to do to calm little Taekwoon down. What is he supposed to do anyway? How can he tells him that he has graduated long time ago? That he’s supposed to be 24 years old, not 6 years old. Come one Jaehwan, use your brain.

 

“Uhm… Taekwoonie you can’t go to school right now.” Jaehwan tells little Taekwoon only to get louder cry.

 

“Omo… Omo… Don’t cry please. I mean you can’t go to school because it’s summer vacation. You can’t go to school because everyone is in vacation right now. The school is empty.”

 

“Vacation?” little Taekwoon looks up to Jaehwan.

 

“Yes Taekwoonie.” Jaehwan gives little Taekwoon his mesmerizing smile.

 

“Okay. But Taekwoonie still want to see Leo. Taekwoonie misses him a lot.” Little Taekwoon pouts his lips.

 

“Er… Leo is having his vacation too Taekwoonie. He is… Er… He is visiting his granny. Yeah granny. He’s away that’s why you can’t see him right now. You can see Leo once the summer vacation ends. Just wait a bit okay.” Jaehwan pats little Taekwoon’s head, praying hard little Taekwoon will buy his excuse.

 

“Really? Okay then.” Jaehwan sighs in relief knowing little Taekwoon believe what he said. He’s kid anyway.

 

“Jaehwanie hyuuung~” Little Taekwoon calls Jaehwan once again.

 

“What is it Taekwoonie?” Jaehwan looks down to little Taekwoon.

 

“Can we go to amusement park? Taekwoonie wants to go to amusement paaaarrrkk~ Come on Jaehwanie hyuuuung~ Let’s go to amusement paarrrrkkk~” Little Taekwoon gives Jaehwan his irresistible puppy eyes and Jaehwan can’t say no to this. He’s about to say yes until he remembers Hakyeon said they will have meeting about Taekwoon’s current condition.

 

“Okay. Let’s go to amusement park. But not today okay. Hyung has lots of things to do. How about tomorrow?” Jaehwan lower his body to match little Taekwoon’s height.

 

“But Taekwoonie wants to go to amusement park right now.” Little Taekwoon pouts his lips.

 

“I know but hyung has lots of things to do. I think Sinwoo hyung is free today. Do you want to go with him?”

 

“Noooooooo. Taekwoonie wants to go with Jaehwanie hyuuunnnggg~” Little Taekwoon hugs Jaehwan’s body.

 

“Taekwoonie wants to go with Jaehwanie hyung onlyyyyy~” Little Taekwoon says cutely. Jaehwan can only squeal in respond. He thinks he can get diabetes from this. This is too cute.

 

“Aigooo~ Why are you so cuuttteee~ Ottokajiiii~” Jaehwan pinches little Taekwoon’s nose lightly.

 

“Taekwoonie likes Jaehwanie hyung the mooossstttt~” Little Taekwoon hugs Jaehwan tighter, and Jaehwan needs to check his sugar level. This is too cute to handle, way too cute.

 

****

 

“Tell me about Taekwoon’s current condition, Jaehwan-ah”

 

“I told you already, hyung. How many times do I have to tell you, hyung?” Jaehwan responds in frustration.

 

“I know but still it doesn’t make sense to me.” Hakyeon shakes his head.

 

“I know it, hyung. But trust me he IS Taekwoon-hyung. I know it, hyung.”

 

“What should we do about this, hyung? We still have promotion to do.” This time Wonsik joins their conversation.

 

“I already discussed it with Sinwoo-hyung. He said we can tell fans that Taekwoon is sick and he needs to rest. “

 

“Good thing we only have 2 more weeks until our promotion comes to an end.” Hongbin sighs in relieve.

 

“Yeah I don’t know what we should do if we still have lots of promotions to do.” Sanghyuk nods his head in agreement.

 

“What should we do now, hyung? Will Taekwoon-hyung back to his real self? I mean what if he never turn back?” Jaehwan asks his hyung.

 

“I don’t know, Jaehwan-ah. I still can’t believe this. It doesn’t make sense at all.”

 

“I know it, hyung. But what can we do now?”

 

“Let’s just wait for couple days. Let’s see if there’s any change or not.”

 

“What if there’s no change, hyung?” Sanghyuk asks his hyung, afraid for the worst.

 

“Honestly, I have no idea, magnae. I’m sorry. Let’s hope it’s temporary okay.” Hakyeon says in hopelessness.

 

“Why did Taekwoon-hyung wished such a dumb wish anyway?” Hongbin asks Jaehwan. He can’t believe his calm hyung wished such a dumb wish.

 

“It’s because of his noonas’s words, right?” Wonsik guests the reason and Jaehwan nods in respond.

 

“Aigoo~ What a reason.” Sanghyuk can only shake his head.

 

“Okay everyone since we already solved the problems I think it’s time to get our beauty sleep. Staying up late is not good for my skin. Princess can’t stay up too late. I need to appear perfect for my fans, I’m The Great Cha Hakyeon after all. Now kids go to your room.” Hakyeon’s ahjumma side strikes again.

 

“Here we go again.” Sanghyuk says while rolling his eyes.

 

“What did you say young men.”

 

“Nothing. I just want to go to my room. Let’s go Hongbin-hyung.” Sanghyuk takes Hongbin’s hands, leading him to their shared room.

 

“Wonsik give me some foot massage. I’m so tired.” Hakyeon asks Wonsik nonchalantly.

 

“What? No!”

 

”Jaehwan do you still want to know his sister’s number?”

 

“Of course, hyung. I’d love that.” Jaehwan says in excitement.

 

“What? No! Never!” Wonsik raises from his sit.

 

“Foot massage?”

 

“Urgh… Fine then. I hate you, hyung.” Wonsik says, crossing his hands over his chest.

 

“You love me. Now come and give me foot massage. Hey you should be happy. I don’t let random people to touch my body okay. Only special people that can touch this precious body of mine. I give you the honor to touch my body with that sinful hand of yours. You should be happy about that. And you…” Hakyeon can’t finish his sentences since Wonsik already drag him to their shared room, leaving Jaehwan all alone to himself.

 

“Aish. Hakyeon-hyung is unbelievable sometimes.” Jaehwan decides to go to his shared room with Taekwoon. Little Taekwoon is sleeping since it’s 11 pm right now. Jaehwan looks at little Taekwoon’s sleeping figure. He can totally understand what his noonas said, little Taekwoon is indeed cute. But as much as he loves little Taekwoon, he needs the real Taekwoon. VIXX needs the real Taekwoon. Jaehwan caresses little Taekwoon’s hair.

 

“Please go back to your real self soon, hyung. We need you… I need you.” Jaehwan says softly, kissing little Taekwoon’s forehead. Jaehwan lays his body on his own bed, closing his eyes since sleep finally reach him. Little did he know that little Taekwoon woke up minutes later to kiss his cheek.

 

“Good night Jaehwanie hyuuuunnggg~ Taekwoonie likes Jaehwanie hyung the mooosssttt~”

 

A/N How's it? I'm sorry I typed it on my phone so I think there will be lots of mistakes. My laptop went off that's why I can only typed it on my phone. I'm sorry. Who is exited for keo amusement park date~