The Enemy

My Ghost Friend

Location: World Academy

Time: The Enemy, September 17, 2016

 

Ring!Ring!Ring! Ugh! This freaking alarm. I hate going to school.

"Wake up!" I hate Jin so freaking much.

I let out a loud, exaggerated cough. 

"Oppa, I don't feel like going to school. I think I'm sick," 

Hopefully, he believes me.

"Too bad, get out of bed, we're going to be late!" Jin yelled from downstairs.

"Fine, by the way, you're ugly!" I yelled back.

I lazily left the bed and jumped in the shower. Today's the day, I'll be wearing the tacky uniform. 

Jin bought 3 uniform sets yesterday. It's a red and gold vest and skirt. I already have white plain shirts and socks so he didn't have to buy those.

 I look ugly as ! Now I look like one of them. 

I went downstairs and ate cereal then I brushed my teeth. 

"Ready?" Jin asked.

"Nope, but it's not like I have a choice," 

We drove to school. I see everyone dressed the same.

I sighed and Jin patted my head.

"Let's go in," 

"Yeah, don't forget me while you're busy flirting with Miss Tamari," I said jokingly.

He just laughed and walked inside leaving me behind. 

"What the hell! Wait up,"

Someone bumped into me and I turned my head to look at the person.

"Excuse you!" I frowned at the person who turned out to be Yoongi.

"I'm sorry," 

! Am I that unlucky?

I walked faster and held on to Jin's coat. 

"Well, where's your class?" Jin asked.

I searched for my schedule in my backpack. "I have... math, room 456," I said.

"That's upstairs, first door to the left," 

"Thanks, bye Jin," I waved at him.

"Enjoy math! Remember I'll be at the office with Miss Tamari," he winked at me.

I shot him a disgusted look and went to search for my class.

I walked up the stairs and looked at the first door on the left. What the heck! This is room 416. Am I lost? I'm panicking right now.

Students everywhere shoving me and heading to their classes.

I head downstairs to look for the office. ! I'm freaking lost. What do I do now? Just calm down.

I went down another staircase and ended up near the gym. I feel like going home. I was about to exit through the doors when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey! Remember me?" The guy said.

"Nope," I raised my eyebrow at him and left.

He followed after me.

"Yeah, you do. We met yesterday. You pushed me off the slide," 

"Oh, you're that weirdo,"

He smiled widely at me like he was so happy that I called him a weirdo. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Home,"

"But, class is about to start and the bell will ring in exactly 5 seconds,"

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... the bell did ring.

"I'll take you to your class. What class do you have?" 

"No, thanks, I'm going home," I walked away from him.

I saw him from the corner of my eye, walking beside me.

"Please, leave me alone,"

"I want to walk you home," Walk me home? You mean stalk me and find out my where I live. ! I can't let this random stranger follow me home. 

"No need for that, I'm going to class," I told him.

"Great, what class do you have?"

"Math, room 456," 

"Me too! I guess we're classmates,"

Great! 

I forced a smile and followed him to the class.

The teacher was already taking attendance. 

"Kim Taehyung and new student you are late," 

Everyone in class were looking at us and whispering. What the hell is going on here? 

"What's your name?"

"Pamela, sir,"

"Call me Mr. Johnson,"

"Okay," That was awkward.

I looked for an empty seat and sat down at the back in the last row near the window. Taehyung clearly saw the empty seat at the front but sat next to me instead. He made the guy leave the seat without even telling him to. He just looked at the guy and made a 'go away' gesture at him.

I just ignored it and stared out the window. While the teacher was busy talking about the lessons we were going to cover for the year, you could subtly hear a dribbling sound outside echoing outside in the halls. Quietly at first, then slowly growing louder.

There was a loud knock at the door. The noise startled everyone in class.

"Min Yoongi, you are late!"

"Sorry," he told the teacher.

Our eyes met and he gave me a small smile.  ! This is becoming scary. This must be a joke.

I stared out the window the entire class. After an hour, the teacher left and it was our 20 minutes break.

I laid my head down on the table and closed my eyes. I'm just gonna visit Jin.

I stretched my legs and stood up. I left the class and started to search for the office.

I didn't notice that Taehyung was beside me the entire time. 

"Hi," I looked at him.

"Hello," he smiled at me.

We were both walking down the halls when a group of girls started to flock around him. They were all loudly greeting him.

"Pamela, wait up,"

I just chuckled and left him.

Now where would the office be?

I felt someone hold my hand, I immediately let go of the hand.

"Hey," Yoongi greeted me.

"What the hell do you want from me?"

"Come on Pam, don't you miss me?"

"Like hell I would,"

I walked faster to ignore him but he was right there the whole time.

"Leave me alone,"

"I just want to talk," he looked so desperate.

"If I say yes, will you leave me alone for the rest of my life,"

"Maybe?"

"Ugh, fine, let's talk,"

"Not here," he grabbed my hand and brought me outside to a secluded area.

He sat at the bench and held my hand. I remembered his warmth.

"Are you real this time?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"So, everyone can see you and it's not just me this time. I'm not a crazy person anymore,"

He nodded again.

"But, what does this mean? I swear you told me I was the only one who could see you. You told me you were my guardian angel," I told him.

"It's true, you were the only one who could see me. I died when my body was in a coma. I was suddenly brought into your life. I felt the need to protect you, seeing how your life was turning out," he explained.

"What about the time when they brought me to the institution. Where did you go? Why did you leave me? I was sad and alone. No one was there to listen. They kept asking questions," I vented my anger and frustration out to him. Everything that was bottled up just flowed out of my mouth. 

"I was struggling too. I wasn't able to be near you. I had to prepare myself for getting this human body and for actually becoming your guardian angel. This time I won't be leaving you until you are happy. That is my wish and I won't pass away before it happens,"

Tears were about to spill but I wiped it away and I hugged him.

There were 5 minutes left remaining I decided to visit Jin. This time I actually found the office.

"Hey, how was math?" Jin asked me.

"It was horrible considering that I got lost and had to bump into 2 people I didn't like. I was planning on skipping school and going home.," I replied.

He came over and patted my head.

"Class is about to start. I'll see you at lunch. Hang in there!"

I quickly searched for my schedule and saw that I had P.E next.

"Hey Jin, where is the gym? I remember being there but I forgot the way," Why am I asking this old man? He probably forgot the way around this school.

"Actually, never mind. I'll look for it myself,"

"I'll take you there. We're classmates," 

"Oh, Taehyung, I thought I left you with those female cannibals,"

"Don't worry. I like humans," he told me chuckling to himself.

I don't get it. Is it a joke?

I chuckled awkwardly and walked with him to the gym.

I saw Yoongi playing basketball with his friends. He waved at me and smiled at him.

"Why did you smile at him?" 

"Why can't I smile at him, Taehyung?"

"Because I don't want you to," he looked at the ground.

"Whatever," I was about to go and hang out with Yoongi but Taehyung held my hand.

"Do you like him?" What a weird question. Ofcourse I like him.

I nodded.

"Is that so? I guess he's my enemy then," This guy is freaking weird.

 

 

A/N: How are you guys liking the story so far? This chapter is longer than the others plus we get to see more of Suga and V. Feedbacks please :)