The Christmas Day

My Ghost Friend

Location: Home

Time: The Christmas Day, December 25, 2005

🎵 Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way🎵 Christmas songs filled the hall. Everyone in the neighbourhood were invited to the Christmas party in the Town Hall.

I was clinging unto my mom while she was greeting people in our neighbourhood.

Wah! There are plenty of people and food!

Someone tapped me on my back, I flinched and turned around. It was just Jin Oppa. I let go off of my mom and hurriedly took Jin's arm.

"Hehe did you miss me?" He asked.

"No!" I said, while still hugging his arm.

He chuckled and greeted my mom and dad, then we went outside. 

"Wow, Pamela!  You're so pretty! That skirt looks nice on you," Jin complimented me.

"Hehe, thank you!" I said.

"Oppa, let's play!" I suggested.

"Play what?" He asked.

"Umm hide and seek," 

"Okay, you hide, I'll seek," Jin oppa said and started counting.

I ran around searching for a hiding spot. I found a large tree and hid behind it. At the bottom of the tree was a hole carved out. I crawled in it and hid.

I'll definitely win :p

I gasped as I saw someone's feet infront of me.

He couldn't have found me already.

"I found you Pammie!" He exclaimed. 

Omg! It can't be!

Hesitating, I moved my head upwards to look at him. However, it was just Yoongi Oppa.

"Y-yoongi Oppa, what are you doing here?" I whispered.

He crouched down so he was on my level.

"Husky told me you went to a party," he explained.

I nodded.

"So, what are you doing Pammie?" 

"I'm playing hide and seek with Jin Oppa," I replied cheerfully

"Ahh, can I play too?" Yoongi Oppa asked.

"Sure, sure. Here, hide in here with me," I suggested.

I scooted to the side, making space for Yoongi Oppa to squeeze in.

I noticed his legs were stretched outwards and that it could be an obvious hint for Jin Oppa to find us.

"Bring your legs in," I whispered. 

He did as I told and we waited after a minute or two, Jin found us.

"I found you!" Jin Oppa yelled.

He yelled so loud that people started staring and wondering what he found.

I hugged him, "Yay, you found the both of us," I cheered. 

"Both of you?" Jin asked he was very confused.

"Yeah, you found me and Yoongi Oppa,"

"I didn't know there was someone else playing," he scratched his head. 

"Ohh yeah, he joined when I was already hiding," I explained.

"Are you hungry?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, and Yoongi Oppa is too,"

"Where is this Yoongi Oppa of yours?"

"Can't you see him? He's right here next to me," I pointed at my left side.

"Ohh, is that so? Invite Yoongi and let's go get food," he pumped his fist into the air.

I heard people whispering.

"What did he find?"

"Did that kid bury treasure or something?"

"Oppa, I think you yelled a little too loud when you found us," I whispered to Jin.

"Hehe, seems so," he said and brushed it off.

Jin Oppa helped get me food and sat me on a chair. Jin, me, and Yoongi sat in one table. 

"Pam, is he your friend?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, he is," I replied.

"Excuse me?" Jin asked.

"Ha? Oh, I was talking to Yoongi," I said.

"Oh? Is Yoongi Oppa more handsome than me? Yes or no?" He playfully asked.

"Umm.... I'm more handsome than both of you," I joked.

They both laughed.

"You're not handsome, you're cute," Jin said.

I nodded and finished my food. After eating, people started dancing out on the dance floor. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Santa joined the conga line on the dance floor. Jin Oppa and I went to Santa and asked for a present. He dug in his pocket and gave us a piece of candy each.

I wasn't disappointed though.

"Thank you, Santa," I said gratefully.

Santa patted my head and rejoined the conga line.

"Oppa, what flavor did you get?"

"Strawberry, what about you?" 

"I got orange. Can we switch?" I suggested.

"Nope," he said and stuck his tongue out at me.

I want strawberry candy!

"Can I have it please?" I begged. 

"Still no," he chuckled.

"Ahh! I want it! Why are you so greedy? I want it! Give it to me," I whined but he still wouldn't give it to me.

I was sulking in one corner, when Jin Oppa approached me.

"Hey, Pam-pam, are you mad? He asked.

I looked the other way and pouted.

"Oh, so you're not mad that I ate the candy right?" He cautiously asked.

"What? How could you eat it?" I asked tears in my eyes.

"Ahh, I was just kidding. It's still here, see," he raised his palm at me. It contained the strawberry candy still in its wrapper.

"Ahh, it's so precious," I stared at it in awe.

"Aww, you're so cute and adorable. Here, open up your mouth," Jin squealed.

"Ahh," I opened my mouth and Jin Oppa unwrapped the strawberry candy and placed it in my mouth.

"Aigoo, are you happy now?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes! Thank you!" I deliciously chewed the candy and gave him the orange candy. Which, he ate also. 

Then, we looked for our parents and headed home. 

I was exhausted when we got home. I hurriedly changed into pajamas and searched for Husky in the living room. After finding him underneath the cushions of the couch, I ran up to my room and the TV to watch some cartoons.

As I jumped on my bed, I saw a gift. I ran to my parents' room and raised the gift.

"Look what Santa gave me!" I bragged.

"Wow!"

"That's nice, sweetie,"

"Why don't you open your present?" Mommy suggested.

I ripped the wrapper off the bag and opened it. Inside was a pink bow.

"Oh, how cute!" My mom gleefully said and put it on my head.

"Ahh, so adorable," my mom kept complimenting.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I greeted my parents a Merry Christmas and headed to my room. I laid on my bed, but couldn't sleep at all.

I kept caressing the pink bow on my head.

"So, you like my gift for you?" Yoongi Oppa asked. 

"Ah, it was you! Yes, I love this gift so much. Thank you," I stretched my arms showing how much I love his present.

"You're welcome," he said and started patting my head.

I quickly then drifted of to sleep. 

 

 

A/N: Another chapter is out ✌ So, as you guys have already known or not. This story is like a time line that will take place in the past, present, and future. However, there is no exact 'today' day. So, yea... Feedbacks please.