The Present Day

My Ghost Friend

 

 A/N: Just like my other story, You're Only Mine, the OC's thoughts will be highlighted. Whatever you do or say will be in simple black. Warning! This story contains swear words and violence. I think. I'm not sure lol. 

 

Location: Cure Mental Insitution

Time: Present day, August 13, 2014

 

Bang! Bang! Bang! I heard several aggressive knocks on the door. 

"Someone's here to see you!" The guards yelled and unlocked the door for me to exit.

I already know who comes to see me. They're my parents. They're the reason who put me in this mental place. 

I dragged my feet all the way to the vistors' room. There I saw them sitting on the couch next to the window. 

"Pam! How are you? I've been missing you. Your father and I have been thinking about you. We were invited to your cousin Alan's birthday. They were searching for you. Since, this is a secret between us. I told them that you went camping," my mother told me. Secret my !

"Hi mom, dad," I greeted.

They visit me once a month bringing me the stuff that I need.

My mother is a bit of a . She doesn't want anyone to know about my mental state. She's been telling all of our relatives that I go to a boarding school and now camp.

I looked up at my dad who was disappointed at me. He's always quiet but harsh with his words.

"How's your day been?" He asked.

"Worse than yours," I replied.

My dad was in Dubai working to support us. But, he had to come back and sign papers to put me in this place.

We just sat there all silent, looking outside the window.

"Mom, did you bring what I asked?" 

"Oh, right," she said and handed me a box filled with books, pocket money, a pillow, and hygiene equipment. She actually got everything i wanted.

"Thanks," I muttered.

A guard entered the room and yelled out, "visiting hours are over!"

They stood up and my mom brought her hands out, expecting a hug from me.

"Bye mom, bye dad," I said.

I took the box and ran out the exit.

I've never had any physical contact with anyone since the accident.

I ran to my room. I unpacked my stuff, putting the items in their designated places. When my hands started to shake, I peered into the box and saw the stuffed dog. 

"Ahhhh!!!!! Ahhh!!! Get away from me!! Please!!!! Leave me alone!!!" I yelled out.

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! The alarm filled my room, making me yell even louder. Red lights were blinking in my room. The doors opened and the guards entered. They came in with a doctor, he held an injection and aimed at my arm.

I passed out.

 

 

I woke up in a white room with the psychologist. I abruptly stood up only to find out that my feet were chained to the bed. I, also, realized that I was wearing a straitjacket. 

! I'm stuck! I hate this old man. Always asking questions. Always.

"So, Pamela, what happened?" The annoying man asked.

"I don't know, dude. You tell me,"

"Uh-huh, any strange things that happened or you saw, heard?"

I shrugged my shoulders at him. I don't like talking to people I don't like.

He took his glasses off. ! It's about to get real.

He looked intently into my eyes. 

"You need to speak up, so I can be able to help you. If you tell me what happened, I promise it won't happen again," 

"Promises are meant to be broken," I whispered.

He sighed in defeat, releasing me from the bed. He injected something into me to make me calm, then removed the straitjacket.

Ahaha I see rainbows. Wait- is that a unicorn? I must follow it!

The unicorn brought me back to my room.

Now, I remember! I was unpacking the box and I saw.....

I rummaged through the box and it was gone.

"Dinner is ready! Hurry down to the cafeteria!" The speakers blasted out.

I walked to the cafeteria and stood in line.

The line was getting shorter and I could see my mommy. Well, not my real mom. But, a motherly figure here. She took me under her wing when I first arrived here. I am the youngest in this place. She comforted me and doesn't ask many questions. She just listens to my rants.

"Hi mommy!" I greeted.

"Hey kid," she greeted back. She took my tray and added rice, fish, and soup.

"Here you go," she said and handed it back to me.

"Oh, here's a little something extra. I heard you went to the psychologist today because you freaked out," she handed me a bottle of strawberry liquid yogurt.

"Thank you so much," I said and headed to an empty table.

I ate in peace and stacked my tray on the counter. 

I went back to my room and read to get my mind off of the stuffed dog.

Just thinking about it makes me shiver. 

I fell asleep with the book on top of my face.

 

 

I felt someone take the book of my face. I woke up, but didn't move.  Who the hell is doing that? I better keep sleeping. Maybe, it will go away.

Then, I felt the same person caress my hair and cheek. ! ! ! I'm itching to punch the crap out of this person. I hate you! Don't touch me! 

I was seconds away from freaking out, but I remembered the freak out earlier. 

Breathe in and out! Don't fidget. It will know you're awake.

I could hear the person walk in my room. My heart was beating like crazy.

Then, all of a sudden, I could feel the person's breath on my cheek.

Someone save me! Please get off me!

"I miss you. I've been looking everywhere for you. Now, that I've found you. I'll never let you go. This time, I'll stay by your side. I'll never leave you again," the person said.

I know who this is! It's him! Someone please! Someone enter my room and take him away!

Just as I thought the torture was over,  I felt his lips on my forehead.

This better be a dream!!!

 

 

A/N: First chapter! Woohoo!! How was it guys? Feedbacks please! <3