The Visitor

My Ghost Friend

Location: Cure Mental Insitution

Time: The Visitor, October 11, 2014

Knock! Knock! Knock! 

"Who is it?" I yelled, my eyes still closed.

"Visitor!" The dude yelled back.

I stood up, stretched a little, then left my room. Not caring about my appearance I went to the visitors' room. One of the guards escorted me to the table where my mom and dad were. 

I laid my head on the table and yawned.

"Hi dear, how are you?" My mom asked.

"What do you think?" I replied.

"Can you not do that? We're your parents show some respect," my dad cautiously lectured me.

"I do what I want to do,"

I heard him sigh, causing me to grin.

"We came here to talk to you about something," my mom.

You always come here to talk. What difference does it make?

"We were thinking that maybe you might be able to leave this place earlier," my mom said. 

"Really?" 

They might be lying. 

They both nodded.

"We also brought Jin here," 

Jin? Why would he need to be here? 

He came in and had a chocolate box in his hand. 

He grinned at me, then took a seat. 

"Hi Pam-pam. How are you?" He asked.

He grew taller and looked older. 

I just stared at his face.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked.

I shook my head. 

But, my face might!

I tried to casually brush my hair with my fingers, however my fingers got tangled through my hair.

How embarrassing. 

I quickly tied my hair up with the hair tie on my wrist.

I cleared my throat, "so why is he here?"

"He's going to be taking care of you when you get out," my mom explained.

Can't you tell how much my parents love me? 

"What? Why? I thought you wanted me to leave this place early was because you miss me and want me to go back home," I said.

"Well, you see, me and your father live separately. And, we don't think we can take care of you right. Especially with your condition,"

They actually don't want me to live with them. I would rather alternate living with my mom and dad every week.

I closed my mouth shut, and hurriedly rubbed my eyes hard so that no tears would fall out.

"Bye," I whispered and before standing up from my seat, I glared at them then went back to my room.

I sat in the corner and stared at the ceiling.

Abandoned by my own parents. This feeling, I must not forget it. From now on, I'm an independent person.

I stayed there for a few minutes, until my stomach interrupted me.

I went to the cafeteria and grabbed some snacks. I sat at a table and felt someone tap my shoulder.

I slowly turned my head and saw mommy's smiling face.

"Hey kid!" She said cheerfully.

Something nice must've happened to her.

I nodded at her greeting.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"My husband visited me today with a box of chocolates and flowers," she replied.

Gag! This makes me sick. 

"I don't really care,"

She frowned and pressed her fingers on my sides and started tickling me everywhere.

Whenever I'm tickled, I let out a contagious laugh that everyone who hears my laugh will automatically laugh. 

She's like my real mom, unfortunately she has a family of her own.

I wonder if I can be able to join mommy's family.

"I got visitors today too," I said. 

"Really? Who?" She asked. She's always interested in my life and always ready to listen to my problems.

"My parents and Jin," I said.

"Wait... Jin? I heard that name before," she put her finger on her chin and.

"Is that the Jin that you said you missed?" She asked.

I nodded.

She squealed, "and... continue,"

I rolled my eyes at her and told her about how my parents didn't want me to live with them and that I was living with Jin when I got out.

Her face gradually changed when I told the story.

She gasped and she looked pissed.

"What's the matter?" I asked, concerned that she might punch something.

"How could you not stand up for yourself?" She lectured me.

I hurriedly covered my ears and closed my eyes.

She kept on yelling at me for a half an hour and tears started falling and I passed out. 

 

I was back in the white room, wearing the straitjacket. 

! When did I become such a weakling?

"Hello again Pamela," the dude asked.

I glared at him. 

"Why did you pass out? Did something happen?" 

Here we go again. Questions will keep on popping from this creepy dude's mouth.

"Hey! Old man! One question at a time. ," 

He closed his mouth and calmly repeated all his questions.

"Why weren't you breathing?" He asked.

I wasn't breathing?

I must've looked confused and scared to the dude.

"But, don't worry we hurriedly gave you oxygen. What happened anyways?

I could've died. Why didn't I die? I should've died! Why did they have to give me oxygen? Why couldn't they just let me die?

"I don't remember anything except hearing a loud voice. Like someone was mad at me," I replied.

I don't even know where that came from. I would never answer that old man.

He nodded and wrote it down.

"I think someone blamed you for something before and that must've caused trauma. Did anyone raise their voice at you and was extremely mad, Pamela?"

I felt tears stream down my face and I couldn't wipe it.

"It's not my fault mom. I swear. There's nothing wrong with me. Please, don't leave me. Come back! Mom! Mom!" I yelled out loud. My chest felt light and I was gasping for air.

"May I please go now?" I quietly asked.

He took off my straitjacket and injected something into me.

I slowly walked to the garden outside.

I dropped on my back on the grass and spread my arms and legs.

"What the hell was I saying back there? Have I lost my mind? I'm truly turning insane," I mumbled to myself.

 

 

Sorry for the late upload ^-^ I was busy at school. Please leave comments. I want to know what you guys think. Have a great day/night.