The Pink Bow

My Ghost Friend

 

Location: Cure Mental Insitution

Time: The Pink Bow, August 19, 2014

 I abruptly sat up from my sleep, causing my head to pound. Owwww! My head freaking hurts! Ahh, it feels like my brain is going to explode. 

I grumpily stood up from my bed and made it. I hurried down to the washroom to freshen up. Grabbing my pouch filled with my toothpaste, toothbrush, face wash, and mouth wash, I headed to the washroom. 

I placed my pouch on the counter, and twisted the knob. Bringing warm water to drench my face, I stared at the mirror.

I moved my face left and right, wishing that none of this was true.

I stretched my hands to the mirror infront of me. I, then, touched my head and felt it. It was actually there. Just the thought of it made me gasp. I slapped my cheeks.

I heard someone's footsteps.

"Hey, how you doing?" The lady asked.

"Horrible," I replied.

"Back at'cha, breakfast today made me feel gassy," she said.

TMI lady!! I don't need to know. Wait - breakfast? I missed breakfast? How long was I asleep?

Just before I could open my mouth to ask about the time, she interrupted me.

"I like your bow, by the way. Now if you'll excuse, I have to go and unload," she said.

Bow? So, she can see it too. I'm not dreaming.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and washed my face, escaping the hell out of there, before the foul smell would fill the room.

I ripped the bow off my head and threw it in the nearest trashcan.

"Man, how could I miss breakfast? What time is it anyway? I can't believe I missed ing breakfast! I'm ing hungry!" I mumbled to myself, all the way back to my room.

I shoved my pouch in my drawer and was about to leave the room. When I noticed, something on my bed. It was the bow that I threw out and next to it was a note.

"You used to wear this everyday :)"  The note looked new, the ink was not fully dried yet.

Staring around my room, I shut my eyes.

"Leave me alone. Find another victim," I whispered across the room, knowing that he is near me.

I grabbed the note and wrote. "Get the out :)"

I heard him chuckle, as I left the room.

I headed to mommy's room. . She isn't here. I'm so hungry!!

Next, I went to the kitchen and thankfully she was there. With food!!

I ran straight into the tray and grabbed on to a sliced sandwich. 

Chewing awfully loud, I excused myself.

"Sorry mommy, but I got hungry,"

"Mm hmm,  where were you during breakfast?" She asked.

".........sleeping," I mumbled.

She whacked the back of my head.

"Ow! What was that for?" 

"You're too lazy!" She scolded me.

"Am not," I chewed furiously.

Mommy handed me a banana milk carton and a straw.

I hurriedly sipped the milk, causing milk to spurt out my nose. What a waste!

Coughing, I grabbed some napkin and wiped my nose and mouth area.

Mommy gently patted my back.

After that whole disaster, I followed mommy back to her room.

"So, is there anything you want to tell me?" Mommy asked.

"Nah," I replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Spill it," she said and sat cross-legged on her bed. 

I sat beside her.

"Well, I woke up with a bow on my head. Met a woman with gas in the washroom. And, choked on banana milk. How's your day been?" I replied.

"Enough with the sarcasm. What bow?" She asked.

"A pink bow," I whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" She whispered back.

"Because he might be here," 

"He? You mean your Suga oppa is here?" She loudly blurted out.

"Mommy, sshhhh," I whispered, putting my index finger to my lips. 

She nodded indicating for me to go on.

"Yeah, he's here. He was the one who put the bow on my head. I threw the bow out but it reappeared on my bed," I said.

"Did he say anything?" Mommy asked.

"Nope but I definitely know that it's him,"

"Why do you think so?"

"Because I heard him laugh," 

Suddenly,  I felt so out of breath, I was gasping for air. 

Seeing how today was frustrating enough for me to vent out, I started sobbing.

I was also shaking uncontrollably, my head and heart pounding so hard.

I fell unconscious. 

 

 

I woke up with Husky next to me.

"Ahh!" I tossed Husky on the floor.

"I thought you liked that husky?"

Startled, I looked up at the person. I felt a wave of relief splash over me when I saw that it was just mommy. 

"Hell no! I don't like that piece of anymore," 

"Watch your language!"

"Sorry. What happened anyway?" I asked.

"You passed out, kid," 

"The hell!" I said.

She glared at me and I gave her an apologetic look.

"You want to tell me what's going on?" She persuaded.

"I don't know actually. I think he's back. I got all frustrated and ing emotional about that bow. He scarred me," I spilt out.

Ugh! I hate spilling emotions that I have kept bottled up. I wonder if mommy judges me. I'm starting to think that I have gone insane. I have a messed up life.

Mommy came closer to me and was about to hug me, when I flinched.

My body started trembling of fright.

She just held on to my hands until I stopped trembling.

"You know, some day you're gonna have to tell me everything. Not keeping every small detail to yourself. How did you end up here? Also, stop being vague," she told me, not expecting a response.

I just held on to her hands and thought about the sensation of touching my own mother and father's hands.

If only they didn't think I was some loon and helped me get rid of this horrible person, who was once a human being, then I wouldn't have to hate them. I get all guilty when they try to come visit me during their busy schedules. But, other times I just wish that they suffer.

"Oh, by the way, this bow came in the mail for you. Is it a delivery from your boyfriend?" Mommy asked.

I glared at her and expected her to know the answer.

"Oh, !" She exclaimed.

"Oh, , indeed," 

 

 

A/N: How was this chapter guys? Feedbacks please. BTW, did any of you guys watched BTS live showcase? Lol I did! It was a-ma-zing!  ^__^