The Popular Kid

My Ghost Friend

Location: World Academy

Time: The Popular Kid, September 16, 2016

Jin Oppa woke me up pretty damn early! I would cover my ears with the pillow or try to attack the person waking me up.

"Ah! Pamela!" I heard Jin yell. I didn't dare open my eyes and hopefully he'll think that I'm still sleeping. 

He started nudging me to wake up, softly then aggressively.

! That hurts but I'm not going to wake up!!

After a while he stopped, then headed downstairs.

Finally, more time to sleep!

He came back upstairs and started singing.

🎵 Neon naega eomneunde Nan neoro gadeukhae michil geot gata🎵

Don't get me wrong, Jin has a nice voice but he purposely sang in a different pitch, purposely cracking his voice, and adding screeches to the song.

I felt my ear bleed. I threw a pillow at him and faced the wall.

I felt the bed sink and figured that Jin was going to yell in my ear. I clenched my fist ready to punch him if he did. However, he started barking like a dog and beat boxing.  His spit was flying everywhere.

Irritated, I sat up and glared at him, wiping his spit from my face. 

He hurriedly stepped away from my bed.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Oh! That was a dog box. You know, a dog + beat box," he grinned.

"Just get out and keep your bacteria to yourself!" I yelled and laid back down.

"You're going to miss school" 

"I don't care!!" 

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back to sleep.

"I'll buy you fried chicken," 

I sat up again, and looked at his eyes. For all I know this might be one of his tricks.

"Ok," I agreed.

"Hurry up and change ok?" He yelled as he went downstairs.

I opened the closet and took out a black leggings, and a purple tee. I quickly changed and sat at the table with Jin. We hurriedly ate breakfast and ran to the car.

We got there with 2 minutes to spare. We took our time looking for the office.

Fortunately, Miss Tamari was there to guide us to the Principal's Office. 

"Hi," we both greeted.

She greeted us back and walked close to Jin. Too close.

I wanted to burst out laughing but I have manners so I held it in. 

We all sat on the couch because the Principal was talking to someone in his office. Jin and Miss Tamari started talking and I was just there all bored.

Instead of wasting time here, I could've been eating till my stomach explodes. Why the heck is the Principal taking too long?

A few seconds later, the door opens and the Principal and a student steps out of the office. 

"Don't be late again," the Principal warned the student but he didn't look as strict.

"Yes," the student said and started dribbling a basketball on the way to his classroom.

Miss Tamari then, ushered us to the Office, and left.

"Oh! Pam, how have you been?" He asked.

"Well, my morning's awful. How 'bout yours?"

"Oh, is that so? Well, today's the first day! Are you excited?"

I nodded my head slowly and forced a smile.

"Jin here will accompany you to your classes until you feel comfortable on your own," he explained.

It all makes sense now. I thought he actually wanted to come to school because he likes Miss Tamari. Hahaha.

"So, follow me. We're going to your home room.  Room 15 ," he said as he led the way.

The Principal knocked on the door, I could hear loud chatters. The teacher came out and the Principal told her that I was going to be joining her class.

"Guys, there's a new student who will be joining us. Please welcome her!"

I couldn't walk, my feet were frozen in place. I turned around and was about to make a run for it. But, Jin was in the way, he gave me a push making me stumble as I entered the room. Laughter erupted everywhere in the room.

Thanks a lot Jin.

I cleared my throat and sat on an empty desk.

"What's your name dear?" The teacher asked.

"Pamela," I said.

"Please welcome Pamela and make her feel included, the teacher said.

I put my head down on the table and felt someone tap me.

It was a girl.

"Hi Pamela," she greeted.

"Hi," I said back, then stared at the front.

Wait a ing minute!  Where is Jin? I thought he was accompanying me to my classes.

I raised my hand and excused myself to the washroom.

I looked for the washroom and hid in a stall. I dug in my pocket for my phone and called Jin. 

2 rings and he hasn't picked up yet. 

You better pick up!

"Hello?"

"Where the heck are you?" I whispered.

"Office, why?"

"You're supposed to be accompanying me to my classes, not ditch me, and flirt with your crush," I almost yelled.

I could feel my chest rise and fall fast.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to interfere with your..... social skills,"

I scoffed, "What the hell does that mean?"

"You should make friends on your own. I gotta go," Jin hang up.

I wonder if I can murder Jin without anyone knowing.

I left the washroom and bumped into someone.

"Ahh!  Watch where you're going!" I yelled.

My phone almost slipped from my hand.

"Sorry," the dude said as he was dribbling a basketball.

This must be the guy at the Principal's office. 

I looked at his face and.... Holy cow! 

I distanced myself and walked backwards slowly.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he started to approach me.

"Get away from me!!" I ran back to the office.

I was gasping for breath, cold sweat dripping from my forehead. 

I saw Jin and hugged him. I felt huge drops of tears falling.

"Pam-pam!" Jin held me and patted my back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"He's here," I whispered.

"Who? Who's here?" 

"Y-yoongi," I cried even harder.

"Where?"

"I don't know,"

After that dramatic moment I went back to class. We had  P.E class, so everyone headed to the gym. I just sat on the bench because I didn't feel like exercising. Correction, I don't exercise.

I was about to lay down on the bench and sleep when a basketball hit me on the head.

"Ow!" I rubbed my head and one of the jerks who were playing basketball came over to retrieve the ball. 

I didn't dare look at the guy's face or he might have died today.

He probably noticed me rubbing my head. So, he rubbed my head too.

"I'm so sorry," he said.

I moved my head to face him so I could glare at him.

I saw his face and punched him right in the face.

"Don't touch me!!" I ran out and went to the playground instead.

How do ghosts turn into people? Do they have powers or something? Or maybe Yoongi possessed the dude's body? Or they look similar?

I went up the playground and sat on top of the slide. I slid down and felt something under my feet.

It was a dude sleeping. I kicked the person making him fall on the ground. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. 

"Sorry," I said.

He turned around to face me and smiled.

What the hell is wrong with him? 

I quickly left the slide and sat on a swing. The swing is so fun.

I felt myself going higher every time,  so I tried slowing it down because I wanted to get off already. But, the swing just kept going higher. I looked behind me and the dude I kicked was pushing the swing.

"Hey! Stop the swing!" I yelled. 

He did as I told then I left the playground and walked to the sandbox.

The dude followed me.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"You're the one following me," he said with a smile.

I left the sandbox and went back up to the slide. And, he followed me again.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Well, you see, I was sleeping on the slide and---" 

"What?!" I cut him off.

"I told you I was sleeping on the slide and---"

"I heard you! But, why are you telling me your problem?"

"You just asked me what my problem was," he said and looked confused.

Well, I did ask what his problem was but still.. Normal people wouldn't actually take it literally. 

"What's your name?" He asked.

"None of your business," 

"Hi none of your business, I'm Kim Taehyung. Or V people call me V. And, I'm a popular kid,"

Who introduces their self as a popular kid.

 

 

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the late update! I added V in the story ^--^

Feedbacks please :D