Love is...

Sing With Me

 

Sorry for not updating in a while..

 

Seunghyun P.O.V

I chased behind her trying to catch up to her speed, as we both exited the gate. My guitar was still in my hand, hence forgetting to put it back in my room, but nothing can make me turn back now.

The street lights turned green but she continued to run despite the fact that she could have been hit by a car. Without realizing I followed up with her speed and dashed towards her into my arms, trying to protect her.

She kept on trying to budge away from my grip but I didn’t want to let her go, well not till she stopped crying. I wanted to be the “teddy bear” for her; the ones where little girls cry their eyes out, expressing their pain till they felt better. I wanted her to understand how much I cared about her, how much better she would feel if only she shared her feelings with me… But no she was blinded by her love for Hongki like a crazy fool, not willing to accept the fact that Hongki never loved her back and was only being nice to her.

I held her tighter into my arms and her back. She dropped her arms to her side, giving up from my grasp and caved in. She sobbed helplessly into my arms as I tried to comfort her. Her tension started to wear down so I decided to guide her to the closest area near us, which was the park. I sat her on the swing while analyzing her emotionless face. “Are you feeling better?” I brushed my fingers on her cheek, trying to rub away her tears. She didn’t respond nor did she look at me.

I sighed and seated myself on a swing next to hers, as I strummed on my guitar, playing a sweet melody expressing my true feelings to ease her agony.

“Out of all these people, the fact that I met you like this,
Is probably more dazzling than the suns bright light
So that I can wipe your tear filled eyes,
Until whenever, all you have to do is stay by my side,
Until the world ends I love you,
If it’s something that will make you happy, I’ll do anything
Becoming a fool who gazes only at you.
I’ll live life putting everything on line for you.
As if I was born for you, I’ll protect only you…
So that no one can look down on you, I’ll always be on your side.
So that you won’t sway; even in strong wind.
I’ll be holding your hand tight.
I wish I could get hurt instead of you,
I wish I could suffer your sadness instead of you too,
I’ll live on holding you in my warm embrace,
Even risking my life, I’ll protect you…”

“Noona, I love you…” I smiled and hugged her tightly in my arms, expecting her to smile back but instead tears started to flow from her eyes again. “Ah! Noona..” I said worriedly and faced her. I wiped her tears once more with my fingers. I lifted up her chin to make her face me as I made silly faces and mimicked funny voices. She didn’t bother to show any interest… Not even the slightest change of emotion was shown on her face. But I continued to put on a show, as I was determined to make her smile. I looked crazy and people passing by laughed at me, some even took photos of me acting like a dork. I couldn’t care less, even if I was or wearing the most humiliating outfit, nothing can stop me from giving up on Hyomin.
“Smile please…” I thought in my head. I danced and pranced around to girly k-pop dances but accidently tripped on a rock and fell on my back. “Tch…” she tittered quietly, but her laugh gradually became louder as she giggled at the stupid mistake I did. “Oh noona! You’re laughing!” I decided to fall again somehow as I tried to act like a stupid cavemen. Her giggles were quieter now and she seemed to be feeling better.

I walked over to her side and held her into my arms, “are you feeling better?” she nodded and rested her head on my shoulder, “do actually love me?” she raised her brow. “For a long time…” I responded. She hid her face in my chest but I had a feeling she was only doing that to hide her faint smile.

 

 

Sorry it's short... I've been really busy...