I'm Really Hurt (part 2)

Sing With Me

 

Hyomin’s P.O.V

“Do you want to drive Hyomin?” Hongki asked. “Sure, ^^” I said as I got into the driver’s seat. I looked to the side and saw him enter the backseat with Eunjung next to him. “What, You’re afraid to sit with me?” I joked. I smiled though the pain of jealousy excruciated my heart. It seemed as if all the troubles I went through to gain his love has been all thrown away with this one girl who didn’t even bother to try… Yet he still chooses her over me… What the f is so good about her?? Tears started to form in my eyes, and the pain started to grow. I clenched the wheel with my hands and took a deep breath… “You’re braver than this. Don’t let yourself feel pain. He doesn’t like people who cry easily. Stop yourself! Don’t let him see you in this state….” I thought in my head.

“Umm… Hyomin… Everyone’s in the car already… Do you want to start driving now?” said Seunghyun, sitting next to me in the passenger’s seat. “Oh yah sure, sorry I was just thinking of what to get for our Christmas dinner….” I started the engine and drove out of the parking lot. “Oh… You see we were planning to go to our family’s house for dinner… and well…” Jaejin said but was soon cut off, “Yah we’re buying groceries for our own dinner gatherings…” I lied. “… Another Christmas year alone… My family is on another vacation without me… I spent too much time and countless years on trying to win over Hongki’s heart… There’s really no one for me to spend Christmas with…” I said to myself. –Sigh.

Eunjung P.O.V

I sat myself between Hongki and Jaejin, while Minhwan and Jonghoon sat behind us, and Seunghyun sat next to Hyomin in the front seat. “Why is Hongki avoiding Hyomin? =/” I thought. I didn’t want Hyomin to be uspet so I laid my head onto Jaejin’s shoulder, to prove to her there is defiantly nothing going on between me and Hongki. But every second I glanced at her she looked like she was about to cry… I wonder what happened… I didn’t like how tensed the atmosphere was so I started a conversation: “So Hyomin unnie, what you doing for Christmas? ^^”

“Nothing.” Then a lightbulb flashed in my head, I turned to Hongki and whispered in his ear, “can we please invite her over to the Christmas gathering?” He rolled his eyes, “fine.” “You go ask! :D” I commanded. “It’s your idea, you do it!”

I pouted angrily and nudged him. “Ugh fine,” he grunted, “Hyomin do you want to come to our gathering than?” A smile flashed across her face, and she replied with a nod.

“Yay!” I squealed. “You’re so cute~” Hongki said while he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss on the cheek. My face turned bright red and my heart beat grew faster. I looked up and saw Hyomin gleaming upon us from the front mirror, I pushed him away and looked at Jaejin’s side. I thought in my head, “why was he doing this? Isn’t Hyomin his girlfriend? What the heck??”

“Ah! Watch out!” Hongki exclaimed, as Hyomin drove zig zag, trying to avoid the curb on the side which she was about to hit. “You gotta be more careful Min! Keep your eyes on the road!” He yelled in angrily.

Moments later we arrived inside of the supermarket. The members had to put on disguises while we waited for them inside.

“Hyomin-“

“Don’t talk to me,” she replied coldly. Hongki walked over to my side, and her facial expression totally changed.“I’m joking!” she chuckled, and grabbed my hand, “yah! Look at this! It’s on sale, do you want some? I’ll treat you!”

“Hongki~ Jae needs your help on deciding what beer you want!” Seunghyun appeared out of nowhere as Hongki went to find Jaejin.

“Ugh,” Hyomin grunted as she looked at me than looked at Seunghyun, and rolled her eyes. She folded her arms onto her chest and looked back at the boxes of chocolate. She looked at the nutrition labels for all of the food and kept putting them back down.

Seunghyun P.O.V

I walked over behind her and placed my chin over her shoulder, “you don’t have to worry about your weight! You have a body like a supermodel, and you have the face of an angel!” I said in her ear. She smiled and pinched my cheeks, “gomawo!” she picked up the box of chocolates and put it in the shopping cart. I grabbed her hand but she shook it away as Hongki walked over. “Typical. It’s always him that interrupts me. >:/ ..” I said under my breath.

Hyomin P.O.V

I walked over to Hongki, “are you still angry at me? I’m sorry. I just-“ He stopped me and held me tightly into his arms, “No I should be sorry… It’s the wrong time to be thinking about this… Can we just spend Christmas like a big family and not think about what happened?” I nodded, but of course my heart desired the opposite, but I had to obey his request in order to gain his acceptance. I sighed and held him tightly in my arms.

Eunjung P.O.V

I starred at Hongki and Hyomin making up… I wanted to smile for them… I wanted them to be happy together… But why is it that I feel sad instead? My heart felt like it was about to rupture. I never felt this way before… I hate this feeling… Am I sick or something? Why does this pain inside of me hurt more than physical pain?

Jaejin P.O.V

“Eunjung which box of cookies do you think taste better, peanut butter or chocolate?” I looked at what she was staring at, and her eyes were focused on Hongki and Hyomin. She didn’t look away, nor did she respond, so I spoke louder, “um… Eunnie.. Which one?” Her eyes facing the ground now… while she placed her hand on her heart. She clenched it tightly and a sad facial expression appeared on her face. “Gwetchana?” I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me and started smiling. “Eung!” she smiled again, “and I like chocolate,” she replied.

“You know if it’s just us alone, you don’t have to pretend you’re okay… What’s wrong?”

“Nothing! Really I’m okay!” she lied.

I sighed. I didn’t want to say this but I had to, “don’t worry. Hongki doesn’t like Hyomin… Hyomin really likes him and he’s just only being nice to her. He’s afraid he won’t find anyone else in life so he is just hanging onto her for a bit, as a last resort.”

Her eyes widened, “WHAT? Why would he do that!? That’s like taking advantage of her!” Her eyes started to water.

“Wow, I just made Hongki look like a jerk…” I thought in my head. “It’s not like that… Just don’t worry about it.. It’s better not to interfere with them…”

“No! For her Christmas wish I am going to make sure she gets Hongki!” she squealed, ever so cutely.

*Facepalm… Sigh… “Good luck.” …

“You know what I want for Christmas?” I said as I leaned in close to her face. The tip of our nosed touched, “a kiss from an angel.” Her face turned bright pink, “how are you going to find an angel?” I chuckled and patted her head with my hand.

 

We shopped for an hour and a half trying to find groceries than we went to the mall for ornaments for the tree. After the shopping session we went home and started planning our events:

Seunghyun would be going to his family cottage vacation to have a peaceful gathering.

Minhwan would be going to a restaurant up north from his hometown and treating his family with a Christmas shopping spree.

Jonghoon is planning to go to a vacation with his family but not so sure where yet… Maybe one a cruise or something…

 

Jaejin, Hongki, Hyomin and Eunjung are planning to have a family gathering, with Jaejin/Hongki’s families at Eunjung’s house.

Jaejin: Setting up the Christmas tree with Hyomin.

Hongki: Wrapping the Christmas presents and washing the dishes.

Eunjung: Cooking and baking for the family dinner.