Lunch Date Jealousy

Sing With Me

Narrative P.O.V

Yoen Hee dashed after the car though she couldn’t match up to the speed of it, but she was lucky enough that the destination they were headed to was close.

********

Hongki and Eunjung entered into the nearby sushi restaurant whilst Hongki fiddled with her fingers as he enclosed it into his palm; causing Eunjung to blush bright red, feeling Hongki’s soft skin rubbing upon hers. “What do you want to eat?” Hongki asked while they settled into a table. “Anything is fine, oppa,” Eunjung said shyly, trying to recover from her heated face. “Aegyo~ Why you blushing so hard?” Hongki stuck his tongue out and ruffled her hair. They sat facing each other as they ordered there meals and while they waited Hongki couldn’t keep his eyes off of her, whilst Eunjung tried her best to avoid eye contact.

“You look really pretty today,” Hongki complimented and took out his phone to snap a photo of her. She cupped her face and was totally embarrassed from all the attention he gave her. “Don’t be like that~ Show oppa your beautiful kitty eyes,” he smiled gleefully. “Oh the food is here~” Eunjung watched the waitress place the food onto the table, “thank you!”

Yeon Hee finally arrived at the restaurant and she sneakily approached the window near them. She peered through the side of the window as she tried to hide behind a wall, and in the corner she saw a glimpse of Hongki and Eunjung flirting. “Holy ! IT IS REALL!!!” she gasped. She quickly pulled out her phone to snap a (scandalous) photo, she smirked, “I will probably earn some money,” she laughed slyly. She looked at her watch and there was only 10 minutes left before class starts, “she’s still staying here?” she thought in her head… “Aish! I should go to class…” She quickly crossed the street and ran back to school.

As Yeon Hee arrived on the school grounds just in time she heard a car pull up behind her. “Bye Oppa~” she heard a door slam and the clacking of her shoes became louder as Eunjung approached closer to the school entrance. She turned around and saw Eunjung about to open the door.

Yeon Hee loomed in front of Eunjung and blocked the door, preventing her from entering. “I have to go to class Unnie…” she pleaded. “You lied! You are together with Hongki!” She shouted in anger. The bell rung and Yeon Hee was reluctant at first to let her in but at the same time she needed to get to class, “don’t think I’ll let this slide that easily,” she gritted her teeth at Eunjung as she escaped into the hallway.

They both rushed to their own separate classes and Eunjung couldn’t get her mind off of Yeon Hee’s warning. She feared that FT Island will go downhill from this point on, especially Hongki Oppa, if her secret was revealed.

2 Hours later~

Frustration overpowered Eunjung some more and she couldn’t handle it anymore, as she heard the last bell rang; dismissing the students to go home. Eunjung looked up from her seat and realized she had missed the whole entire learning session. It didn’t matter that much since Eunjung was a gifted student but it wasn’t usual for her to doze off like that…

She packed up her stuff and walked out of the school waiting for Hongki’s car to arrive. She sighed heavily as she looked down at her shoes, trying to sidetrack herself from Yeon Hee’s last words, but before she knew it, she felt a hand cover and a harsh tug grasp from behind, dragging her behind the school building. Her body fell hard onto the cold pavement and her head banged against the brick wall, causing blood to peak out from her head.

10 girls stood in front of her as Eunjung was positioned in an uncomfortable seating, leaning against the rough wall. Yeon Hee bent down to her eye level and lifted her chin with her hand, “Tch,” she sneered. “You ugly piece of , how the hell did a handsome guy like Hongki ever end up being with you?” she furrowed her eyebrows at her and spat on Eunjung’s face.

“C’mon girls, let’s make her uglier!” Yeon Hee ordered as they started punching her and kicking her.

Meanwhile…

“This is weird… it’s been 10 minutes, she’s usually never late for anything. Plus she hates making me wait…hmmm…” Hongki pondered in front of the school building and decided to take a tour around the building, whilst he texted her, “where are you?” he smiled as his heart paced faster in anticipation.

He heard loud screams and cries as he came closer to the back of the school, “Chebal! Stop… It hurts!” a familiar voice chanted, causing Hongki to run to the back of the building. His face turned pale and his jaw dropped opened, “Eunjung!” he cried, and sprinted towards poor Eunjung, securing her into his arms. He turned his head around and saw a few of the girls running but Yeon Hee was stunned to see Hongki standing before her and she was so embarrassed that she couldn’t even move. Hongki helped Eunjung up but she was in too much pain to stand on her own so Hongki carried her into his arms. (bridal style)

Hongki glared at Yeon Hee and walked up to her, while Eunjung wrapped her arms around his neck crying pitifully against Hongki’s shoulder. Drops of blood dripped from Eunjungs head and legs, whilst bruises were spotted in various areas on her exposed skin…

“What the hell did you do to Eunjung!?” He yelled in fury, but Eunjung whispered, “Just leave, please…” Hongki’s heart sank as he heard Eunjung’s voice saddening once more and he didn’t want her to be in pain any longer so he quickly rushed out of the scene and entered his car. He stepped on the pedal hard, as he sped up to the nearest hospital.