Devious Doll

Sing With Me

 

 

Eunjung P.O.V:

 

The alarm set off at 6 am and Hongki was still snoozing, so I kicked him several times to wake him up, but he didn’t budge. I yanked the blanket away from him and he rolled over and fell on to the ground. He started to snore even louder… “Wth? Hongki oppa!! Wake up!!” I yelled as he got up… and.. Went back on his bed T___T” ..  I walked over to his side and shook his shoulder; he looked up at me and squinted his eyes. “Good morning Hongki ^^ it’s time to get up” I said. He sat himself up the bed and cupped his face into his palm; “I’m so tired…” he sighed.  I sat next to him on the bed and wrapped my arms around him and whispered; “I’ll give you all my energy, oppa, :3 “ I said. He chuckled and hugged me back, “gomawo.”

 

I walked out of the room while Hongki started changing. I entered the washroom and fixed myself up then I decided to go find Jaejin. I looked inside his room but only found Minhwan by himself, so I looked into the kitchen and found Jaejin preparing coffee. Jaejin looked really stylish with his leather jacket, layered hair, and black skinny jeans.

 

He turned around and faced me, “ah! Eunjungie, good morning! Did you sleep well last night?” “Eung, kasahamnida,” I replied. “Is Hongki still sleeping?” he asked. “I hope not.” I replied. “I think Hongki hyung should sleep on the couch… Does he ever bother you at night?” he worried. “Ani~ He’s a quiet sleeper, and he always comforts me when I have bad dreams.” ^^ “Well if you need comfort, you can always come to me too!” he said happily. “Gomawo.” I replied.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone got ready, we finished our meals and exited the dorm. We drove to the concert and arrived backstage within a matter of minutes. We headed towards FT Islands dresser and a girl awaited us in front of it. She had long curly brown hair, slender body;  dressed like a model.

“Hongki!!” the girl squealed as she ran up to hug him, while my hand was still holding onto his. She released Hongki and stared at me, “oh, and who is this little girl you have here Hongki?” she asked cutely. He chuckled, “she’s my kitty, isn’t she pretty? Her name is Eunjung,” he yanked me closer into his arms. Her eyes widened, “you guys are couples!?” “Ani!” I blushed as she smiled brightly again, and pushed me to the side to go closer to Hongki. Hongki sighed and rolled his eyes, “Eunjung this is Hyomin, and Hyomin this is Eunjung,” he said while she forcefully took my place and linked his arms onto hers.

 

Hongki P.O.V

Hyomin leaned closer to me and started playing with my fingers, and tried to link them together. Every time I see her she would constantly try to get closer to me. I guess it’s not a problem since she is really nice to me and she’s really pretty, but sometimes I need the rest of my energy for my fans… I sighed and looked at Eunjung, as she went over to Jaejin. “Ugh, why is Hyomin so clingy?” Her arm wrapped around mine tightly as we walked into the dresser.

 

I took the clothes my stylist handed me and changed on the spot.

 

Eungjung P.O.V

I sat down on the couch in FT Island’s dressing room. I looked up and found myself staring at Hongki’s body which bare except for his bottom half, that was covered by his boxers. My eyes widened, “Omo,” I panicked and turned my head to the side. My face was flushed pink. >//3//< “Oh sorry Eunnie, it’s a habit because it’s usually just us guys here and I forgot you were here.” He said nervously. I shook my head, “it’s okay,” I reassured him.

I looked to my side and saw Hyomin staring at him with a bright smile across her face, and had her chin cupped in her palms. “Hongki you have been working out~” she winked at him. It was obvious that she was really interested in him, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Hongki accepted her, since she is like an ulzzang, I thought in my head as I imagined them together as a couple. I sighed and walked over to Jaejin and rest my head on his back. He tilted the back of his head onto mine and asked, “are you bored Eunnie?” I shook my head, “ani, I enjoy every moment spent with FT Island.” He turned around and held my hand, dragging me outside, “I want to show you something.”

 

Hyomin P.O.V

It’s defiantly worth coming here early in the morning to see FT Island, especially when Hongki and Jaejin start changing. Oh man, I feel like I’m the luckiest girl in Korea, keke. I chuckled and blushed. Why do all of them have to be so gorgeous? But I do favour Hongki the most and second I guess is Jaejin, they’re both so hot! I snapped back to reality … But who is that strange girl following FT Island, ugh I hope she isn’t my competition because clearly it would be a waste of time. I mean seriously I’m a lot prettier, taller, have slender curves in the right areas and who wouldn’t love me? I’m the ideal package. I flipped my hair in a flirty way and walked over to Hongki. I pretended to trip so I can fall into his arms, and he caught me. “Gwetchana?” he asked with those adorable puppy eyes. “Mhhmm, gomawo,” I hugged his body. I should have did this earlier so I could have held onto his bare body. He pushed me to the side, “Mian, I need to go and get ready.” He rushed out the dressing room. I pouted angrily, “why does he always do this? Is he shy? Ugh!” I shrieked. “Maybe he’s playing hard to get. Well whatever game he is playing he better stop or I would probably attack him with more skinship,” I snickered.

“Hyomin, do you want to go ----” Seunghyun asked, but I didn’t have enough time to answer him.

I rushed out the dresser to go find Hongki, but instead I found Jaejin and that Eunjung girl together at the balcony.

 

Jaejin P.O.V

I took Eunjung with me to the small balcony of the building; we stood outside and talked while enjoying the fresh air. We talked about our interests and hobbies. She is so pure and sweet. She loved things that other girls would take for advantage. She enjoyed helping the less unfortunate, and loved studying. Her giggle was adorable; I just wanted to squeeze her cheeks. We had a lot of common interests, such as taking walks, enjoying nature, looking at stars and the sunset/rise. I smiled at her and my heart paced faster. She was probably the cutest girl I have ever seen.

 

Even though we don’t know each other as long as Eunjung and Hongki have, but I felt a great connection between us. I wonder if she thinks the same, I lifted my arm slowly and was about to wrap it around her shoulder but Hyomin interrupted. “Jaejin you better get ready for the concert!”

“Aish! Crap,” I rushed to the dressing room while holding onto Eunjung’s wrist.

 

Hyomin P.O.V

What the heck? Is she after Hongki and Jaejin!? Ugh girl, if you’re going to go after someone, go after Seunghyun, Minhwan or Jonghoon! Aish! I’m so pissed off, who does she think she is? No whatever, Hongki will never like her as long as I’m here! But I hope Jaejin won’t chase after her either, she’s so not worth it. That . >:C

 

Eunjung P.O.V

-------------------

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR FT ISLAND!?

Thousands of fans screamed and cheered as FT Island walked on stage. They performed several songs, and did fan service. The fans were thrilled and happy with FT Island’s performance on stage. I have to admit, FT Island is absolutely more amazing live then their studio versions! And how often do you encounter bands like that in Korea? I smiled and enjoyed their performance from backstage.

 

------------

After 2 hours, their concert ended and we went out for lunch. FT Island members were all tired but as soon as the food arrived they woke up instantly. I smiled, but deep down I was still upset, I never had a family gathering and this was the closest thing to it, but why am I still so upset when I should be thankful? If only I had one last dinner with my parents I would feel less sad. Hongki noticed my facial expression and encouraged me to eat, I didn’t want him to pity me, so I ate obediently and put on a fake smile.

 

Hongki P.O.V

Thank god Hyomin’s father didn’t allow her to come! She’s been a little annoying lately….

 

I noticed Eunjung’s frown, and my heart ached when I saw her eyes tear up. I nudged her, and grabbed a spoonful of food as I put it in front of to eat. I didn’t have enough energy to make her laugh or anything, but I didn’t want her to be sad either. So I hugged her waist and pulled her close to me. I swayed side to side slowly, and sang peacefully:

 

I hear you breathe your lying close to me

the shadow's gone I enfold my peace

 You make me calm with you I'm safe and warm

 Enlight by yourside are strength to the night till eternity that's the way it will be

 

 And I wonder what you're dreaming of

 You're so peaceful when you sleep

 Everything I want everything I need

 Is lying here, in front of me

 

 Oh yeah

 

 And if I ever lose my power to fly

 Then your love takes me high

 I always fiddle to you

 Sometimes I think I might lose that all

 Cause the chances so small

 Cause ypu hold me close

 I feel you near don't let go say you always be here

 Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming

 You will always be mine

 

 Just like the song

 you make me warm inside

 like a soft summer breeze

 a moment to see so true

 I won't stop loving you

 

 And I wonder what you're dreaming of

 You're so peaceful when you sleep

 Everything I want everything I need

 Is lying here, in front of me

 

-----

We finished eating and most of the members were day dreaming, and Eunjung fell asleep peacefully in my arms while her head was below my chin. I smiled at her angelic sleeping face and leaned in and gave her a small peck on the lips. I paid for the bill and carried Eunjung into the car. “Jonghoon do you want to drive?” I asked, hoping for a yes, so I can sit next to Eunjung but instead he shook his head and sat in the back seat. “Damn it!” I said as I got in the driver’s seat, and waited for the car to heat up. “Aish it’s freezing!” I turned around and saw all the members fast asleep, except for Jaejin, who sat next to Eunjung. Jaejin’s eyes were focused onto her face; I snapped my fingers angrily in front of his face, so he would stop staring at her. He looked at me with his dazed face, and turned back to Eunjung. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I started the car and drove back to the dorm.