Desired Kiss....

Sing With Me

 

Oh my god ^ that picture makes me sad Q  A  Q I WISH I WAS HER! ;( 

 

Hongki P.O.V

Eunjung’s eyes widened, “OMO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” keke, “MERRY CHRISTMAS! I’ve been waiting for you to wake up for the past hour… You know, you look like a restless angel when you are sleeping ^^” I brush my fingers against her smooth cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss on the forehead. “Yah! Why are you here and not in that other room!” she irately yelled… in the CUTEST TONE EVER :DD <3 “Omo, you’re so cute!” I pinched her cheeks. “Yah! Stop it, oppa! Are you still drunk??” she squealed and pathetically tried to escape from my arms. >3< she then growled at me… “waeyo? Oppa just wants to hug you<3 I won’t bite.”

She looked up at me with those big cat eyes and pouted. I hugged her in closer and tighter to my chest… “OW!” I felt a hard pinch on my shoulder… She bit me! “Bad kitty!” She slumped into my arms and surrendered. :) “Gwetchana, oppa forgives you<3” I snickered, but she didn’t find it funny… =/

I her hair, “C’mon it’s Christmas! Give Oppa a kiss<3” “Do I have to?” she said shyly… I nodded. ;D She stretched her neck higher to aim for my forehead, but I quickly leaned my lips closer to hers, to purposely make her miss the target of my head. I thought in my head, “Yay! Our second kiss~ :3 Jaejin can’t defeat me now!” I was really surprised for a moment, because I thought she would get angry that I purposely stole her second kiss, but instead she just stood still. :)

I couldn’t let this moment go to waste… I let my tongue slide in , and explored all the corners inside. In my surprise she didn’t move at all… I couldn’t stop… the kiss was so pleasurable.. I haven’t had a kiss like this in ages! It was sweet as cotton and moist. As I moaned and opened my mouth for air…

I felt her hand pressing against my chest, and started pushing me away with her force, but she wasn’t strong enough to surpass me. I held her tighter and grasped her face into my palms and continued kissing… Her force weakened, as she let go of her grip and yielded. I didn’t want to let her go. I didn’t want to stop. I was afraid of what was going to happen… I didn’t want to face rejection… I don’t know whether or not if I liked her, or my hormones were just acting up… But this was the most pleasure I have ever had in such a long time.

Our passionate kiss became more intimate as I unlocked my lips from hers and kissed her neck. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were shut, and she didn’t move. “Eunjung,” I said seductively and caressed her cheeks, “Eunjung?” I became more worried. “Yah, eunjung…” I said hesitantly… My heart fastened, “oh ! You better not be playing around!” My eyes started to water, “, she’s unconscious!” I tapped her cheek, trying to wake her up, but it failed, she laid there with no response.

Eunjung P.O.V

O__O “Why is he kissing me!?!??” I thought in my head. “Is he a player?” my heart started to ache. “I thought he liked hyomin!” my head were filled with confusion, and the more confused I was the more I wanted to cry. “why is he making me feel this way?” “this kiss felt bittersweet… I hated the fact that he had kissed Hyomin before… And now he is kissing me… the kiss felt gratifying and it made my heart melt…”

“I want him to stop, but my heart yearned for more… My head was hurting a lot, and my lungs were dying for air,” I couldn’t think anymore. My sight became blank and I soon fell unconscious.