Eunjung's Dream

Sing With Me

Note* I know the pic ^ she doesnt have long hair but I thought this pic was really cute so I used it... plus she has short hair in most of her pics so yeah..

Eunjung P.O.V

“Where are you?” a familiar voice called out. “Hehe, I’m over here mommy!” I saw a little girl run over to her, and hugged umma’s legs. “Umma, who is that little girl?” I asked jealously. Umma took the little girl’s hand and walked her over to the kitchen table. I followed up behind her, “Umma why are you ignoring me?” They both started eating their porridge, then a low voice entered the kitchen, “Ah that was the best sleep I ever got in such a long time!” He stood behind the little girl, “good morning my little angel!” He picked her up and spun her around. “Appa...” my voice cracked, as I started tearing up. My throat started hurting, and before I knew it I started to cry. A hand touched my chin and lifted my head up. I looked at him but I couldn’t get a clearer picture of who he was. I turned to my side and saw umma, and appa walk out the door while kissing the little girl good bye. She started to cry and whine, as another woman beside her walked her outside. I was never able to see the little girls face, and every time I tried to run closer to her, the farther she drifted away. Someone gripped onto my hand and pulled me into another fantasy world. I looked at who held onto me but it was the same person whose face I couldn’t see. Before I knew it, I was in front of a small house that looked familiar. He walked me into the house and I saw a little boy with his sister playing with the little girl I saw earlier. However, their face’s were still a blur, and I couldn’t make out who were those little children, but most importantly who was the one dragging me into these strange places?
    A sudden ring woke me up, I looked at the counter next to me and it was Hongki Oppa’s phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it read; “Suzy.” I picked it up; “SUZY!” I shrieked. “Oh! Eunjung! Gwetchana?” Hearing her voice made me cry, but at the same time it put my heart at ease.” “Eung,” I lied. “You sound different... Do you have a cold?” Suzy asked worriedly. “No I just chocked on something, Gwetchana (I‘m alright).” I lied, so she wouldn’t have to worry too much. “If anything happens, you know oppa will be there for you,” Suzy reminded her. “Eung…” I replied. “I’m in the U.S right now, and I finally got the job I wanted!” Suzy exclaimed, trying to brighten up the atmosphere. “Oh chentcha? (really?)” I said in surprise. “Eung. Mianae (sorry) I can’t come over to you right now and comfort you. Everything is really hectic here, and umma and appa are really paranoid right now about the incident of the plane crash from the U.S to South Korea. So I told oppa to take care of you, and if he does something that makes you uncomfortable, call me as soon as possible!” “Ne(yes),  gomawo (thank you -informal), unnie,” holding back the tears. “Uh! Manger oppa will get mad at me if he finds out I’m talking on the phone right now!, I’ll call you back later unnie! Saranghae (I love you -informal)!” She kissed goodbye.
I put the phone away and got up to use the washroom. It was 4:30 pm and I was a little bit hungry. I went to the washroom and took a shower to clean off my sweat. “Oh boy, I hope Jaejin oppa doesn’t get angry that I used his blanket then dirtied it.” I thought to myself and sighed, why am I so troublesome?” I wrapped my shivering body in a towel and walked into Hongki’s bed room to get my clothes. I locked the door behind me and slipped into some baggy pants and sweater. I walked out with Jaejin’s blanket wrapped around my body, and entered the kitchen to get some food. I got a plate of bread and sat myself on the couch. I the TV and flipped through a random channel. “Omo.” My eyes widened. “It’s FT Island!”
“What are you doing?” Hongki said while Jaejin was playing with his finger. “I’m trying to ruin your nail art,” he chuckled. “Yah! Stop it!” Hongki yelled, while Jaejin was laughing. The cameraman zoomed onto Hongki’s nail art, it had a black coat and a silver outline of a skull on top. The interviewer continued asking questions about their comeback and F.A.Q’s from fans. Then the topic changed, as the interviewer tried to ask about their personal lives.
“Well… Currently we’re taking care of our childhood friend, because she’s not in a good state right now...” Hongki said honestly. “Omo, why did he say that? His fans will kill me if they find out he was talking about me.” T___T The interviewer gasped, “chentcha?! Omo, who is she?” She squealed. “Someone...” Hongki teased. After several attempts on trying to spill out Hongki’s secret, they finally gave up and changed the topic to dating.
“We actually don’t have the time to date, but when we actually have free time, we rather go home and sleep,” Jonghoon said while all the members nodded. “Well are there any girls, perhaps a celebrity you guys like?” asked the interviewer. “I like Song hye Kyo, keke,” Hongki blushed. “Everyone knows that!” the members chuckled. I sighed, “Hongki really needs to watch his image, and his fans could get upset easily! He’s so immature...” I thought to myself.
 “My type has to be innocent and pretty. Inside and out,” Jaejin stated. I couldn’t stop staring at his pretty face; he had really cute lips, and nice eyes. I put the blanket closer to my nose and inhaled his fragrance. It had a soothing feeling that made me feel really relaxed. I turned off the TV and fell asleep on the couch, forgetting to eat my bread. I was still freezing but was too lazy to go back into the room for an extra blanket. I shut my eyes and found myself continuing the dream where I left off at.
I don’t know what my dreams meant, because most of the time I wake up forgetting what I dreamt of. I had this dream several times for 5 years now... It never gave me a clear message, and I never tried to put the pieces together either. My dreams were always really blurry so it was hard to know what was going on.
Their faces became more distinctive this time as I saw little Suzy running around the playground. “Tag you’re it!” Suzy touched the little boys back and ran away as fast as she could. The boy chased her from behind, while the other little girl was just standing and watching. The boy stopped and stood in front of her. He gave her a smile and stretched out his palm. He smiled at her cutely with his toothless front teeth. The little girl held out her hand and placed it onto his palm. “YOUR IT!” He giggled and dashed off. She blinked and stood there confused. Then started chasing him and continued to play tag with them.
-----------------------------
I felt a hand tucking the blanket into my back, I turned around to face Jaejin‘s, which was only a few inches away from mine. He smiled, “mian, did I wake you up?” I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. “Ani (no) it’s okay, mianae I took your blanket and fell asleep on the couch,” I said as I got up, my head spun while I placed my palm on my forehead. I sighed in pain. Jaejin’s hand crept up from behind my back and had his other hand on my forehead. “You have a high fever,” Jaejin said worriedly, as he put his arm around my shoulder and sat on the couch next to me. He grabbed a cup of water from the table and handed it to me, “here drink this.” I chugged the water down my throat too fast, which caused me to choke. He patted my back, “Gwetchana?” I nodded. My body was too weak and my head spun like crazy. My head accidentally flopped onto Jaejin’s shoulder, and it hurt too much for me to move it. I felt him breathing slowly on my cold face, while the silence got quieter. His scent was lovelier and sweeter. He brushed the side of my hair with his hand, as he hummed a lullaby. “Mian,” I whispered as I tried to budge away from him, but I had no strength whatsoever, and instead he held me tighter. “Shhhh,” he whispered, “just sleep, the members are sleeping too, so don’t worry. Jaejin will make sure you’ll feel better,” he said calmly. I smiled and shut my eyes, then absent-mindly whispered, “I like Jaejin oppa’s smell,” then fell asleep instantly.

Jaejin P.O.V


I put my hand near her ear, and her hair. It was soft and smelt like flowers. I patted her slowly and hummed a lullaby like what mothers do to their daughters. Holding her in my arms gave me a sudden rush of excitement and made me blush a little. “I like Jaejin oppa’s smell….” She whispered. I couldn’t help but smile, it’s amazing how one small little comment can give you so much happiness. I continued humming and stared down at her beautiful face. Her breathing was like a quiet harmony, and her silent whispers were like those of an angel. After she fell deep asleep I carried her into Hongki’s room and placed the two blankets over her. “She was like a sleeping beauty,” I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------ 2 hours later…. 7:30 pm

Hongki P.O.V


I walked into my room and found Eunjung sound asleep. I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. I put my face a few inches away from hers, “wake up my little kitty<3” I said in a cute tone. I trapped her body between my arms as I placed my hands on the bed. Her doll-like eyes opened, and she pouted, “oppa my head hurts.” I put my palm on her forehead, “omo you have a fever,” I gasped. “We were going to take you out tomorrow too! I guess I have to take care of you 24/7 this week, but don’t worry next week when you feel better we’ll all go somewhere special and celebrate your birthday!” I smiled, as I pulled her up from the bed and supported her body, while walking to the kitchen. I sat her down at the kitchen table as Minhwan prepared the plates and utensils, and Jonghoon got the food ready. Within a few minutes everyone gathered around the big table and ate quietly. “Let’s cancel tomorrows plan, since she is sick right now. I think I might stay home and cancel the schedule to take care of her. I said while chewing my food. “Okay, but I think you shouldn’t cancel star golden bell though, how about I stay home and take care of her?” Jaejin suggested.

Eunjung P.O.V


   Hongki shot a glare at Jaejin, “why shouldn’t I cancel it?” “You’re much better on variety shows then us hyung!” Seunghyun stated, and everyone nodded. “Plus Jaejin hyung is more motherly and is responsible,” said Minhwan. Hongki sighed and admitted defeat; “okay fine.” “Jwesonghamnida,” I said with my head down. Hongki rubbed my back with his hand and comforted me, “don’t be!” He came closer to me and put his hand on my waist then pulled me closer to him. Then he started feeding me, “you need to eat more.” He smiled cutely. Hongki started feeding me huge spoonfuls and quickened his pace. I started chocking and couldn’t take no more. “Yah! Hongki you’re going to kill her!” Jaejin yelled and sat closer to me as he grabbed a tissue to wipe my face. “I’m full.” I stated giving Hongki a glare, but he smiled back at me completely innocent. After dinner ended, the boys and I cleaned up, but Jaejin suggested me to go and rest. Although I wanted to help, my body was too weak to accept the challenges so I obediently left the kitchen. I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth, then after, I entered Hongki’s room and fell on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and prayed to my parents silently. I turned to the side and sobbed but a voice from behind calmed me down; “you’re suppose to cry in my arms not on the bed, remember?” Hongki whispered as he crawled onto the bed and laid next to me. He put his arm around my waist and put his nose behind my neck. “You used my shampoo didn’t you?” He said while sniffing my hair. “Mian,” I apologized. “It smells better on you anyways,” he whispered. He was so close to me that I was even able to smell the toothpaste he used to brush his teeth with. We both shut our eyes and kept it silent. The night passed just like that and I still never got to finish my never ending dream....