A Kitty's Birthday?

Sing With Me

THIS ONE IS LIKE THE LONGEST CHAP O-O

 

Eunjung’s P.O.V

It was morning, and small ray of light glistened across my face. I moved my hand down to my stomach. His hand wasn’t there anymore. I turned to the side to only find myself staring at a empty bed. A note read; “Happy birthday, my little kitten<3 ^^ Oppa will be home soon to look after you<3 Don‘t worry Jaejin oppa is home to prepare medicine for you~” I blushed at the thought of his cute voice calling out to me. A quiet knock came from the door, and slowly opened. Jaejins head popped inside, “Happy birthday Eunjung!” He said smiling. “Kasahamnida,” I replied. He came in and checked my fever as I sat myself up. “I brought you your medicine,” he handed a cup of water and two pills. I took the pills down with the water as he left to start preparing breakfast. I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth, then entered the kitchen and sat at the glass table while I watched Jaejin cook. “Ah!” He screamed as he his finger. I ran over to him, “Oppa, gwetchana!!??” I looked at him worriedly. “Apayo, (it hurts)” he whined as I grabbed a band-aid from the drawer. I placed the band-aid over his bleeding finger, and kissed the wound. He stared at me with wide eyes, but then smiled, “kasahamnida.” “Be careful next time. Here why don’t I help you,” I offered. “No your sick, and plus it’s your birthday!” He rejected the offer, and continued cooking. “But I like to cook! Please oppa!” I pleaded. He looked at me with his adorable eyes and sighed, “alright.” I prepared the vegetables and started cutting them into a pot. We made sushi, kimchi and stir fried vegetables. It felt like I was cooking with umma, but it was a long time since I cooked with her, and was the last time I will ever make another meal with her. Although I was cooking with Jaejin oppa, he gave off a sweet motherly vibe, which was something I always yearned for in a mother.

Jaejin’s P.O.V
“AH, I almost cut off the whole tip of my finger!” I thought in my head. Eunjung ran towards me and put a band-aid over it. It only absorbed the bleeding but it was still hurting a bit. She took my finger and kissed it, which made me blush bright red. -Yeah, I know, I get excited over the tiniest things, but when you’re a teen and you’re famous, under a strict schedule things like this doesn’t happen so often. I was startled by the kiss at first, but it also made me want to jump for joy. I smiled at her cute face, “Gomawo.” She helped around the kitchen even though I suggested her not to. She was really considerate and careful with everything she did. As we finished up we both ate at the table, enjoying our meal.
“So how old are you now?” I asked. “17.” She answered. She was a few months younger than me and I liked the thought of her calling me oppa. I looked up at her and smiled, “should I sing happy birthday?” She shook her head, but I didn’t take no for an answer, “Sang Il Chokhahabnida, Sang Il Chokhahabnida, Sang Il Chokhahabnida Eunjung, Sang Il Chokhahabnidaaaa~,” I sang gleefully, and chuckled in embarrassment. I moved closer to her and gave her a hug. She started tearing up in my arms, “mian, I can’t hold back my tears.” “Let it all out, I’ll keep holding, so don’t worry,” as I held her tighter and patted her back. She wrapped her arms around my back and cried louder. Listening to her made me tear up, and made me reconsider visiting my parents more often. “Most teens made the common mistake of taking advantage of their parents, and as you grow up it becomes much harder to keep in touch with your family -especially when your famous. She was never able to grasp onto any love her parents were suppose to offer, -she had the bad end of the stick,” I thought to myself. She quietly calmed herself down, as I patted her back. She moved her head closer to my neck and whispered, “mianae.” “Ani, gwetchana,” I reassured her. She didn’t move a muscle, and slowly fell asleep in my arms. I didn’t mind holding onto her but it’s just that it was hard trying to sit still, and I was afraid my sudden movements would awake her. She lifted her head and faced me, “oh, mian, I didn’t know I fell asleep,” she rubbed her eyes.
I broke the hug and picked up a spoonful of her food and started feeding her. We both exchanged glances, and at some points I caught her secretly staring at me. “Is there something you’re hiding from me? You keep on staring at me…” I giggled. She avoided my eye contact and I knew she was embarrassed by something. “Come on spill it!” I nudged her shoulder and chuckled. “Nothing,” she lied. “Tell oppa or I wont give you your present!” I grabbed her hand as she locked eyes with me.

Eunjung P.O.V

When he hugged me, I don’t know why but tears just started flowing out. I wished my parents were here with me, but I have to face the fact that they are in heaven now, -but its too painful to bare it. I moved my face closer to his neck, his scent was the only thing that calmed me down. Wait, how long was I in his arms? Omo, I think I fell asleep too! I let go and turned away. “Mianae,” I apologized. “Gwetchana,” he grabbed my plate and spoon and started feeding me. I turned away and blushed. I felt so childish and useless that I had to have someone feed me. I looked at him at the corner of my eye several times. I laid my eyes upon his adorable smile, and I couldn’t stop blushing, as my heart quickened a bit. “Is there something you’re hiding from me? You keep on staring at me…” he giggled. I wanted to lean my head on his shoulder and smell his aroma of sweet flowers and cinnamon he gave off, but of course I didn’t want to creep him out, so I replied “nothing,” Of course he didn’t believe me and started nudging me. He growled, and I growled back, smiling at his playfulness. “Yah!” he shrieked, “Tell oppa or I wont give you your present!” “I never said I wanted a present!” I stuck my tongue out. “Come on tell me!” He whined, but I simply just shook my head. He pouted and looked at me with his sparkling eyes. Ugh! How can I resist? I motioned my hand calling him closer to me, I stretched my neck towards him and whispered in his ears, “too bad,” I teased. He laughed and then sighed, “fine I guess you don’t want your present then. You‘re going to regret it. ;)” “What is it though?” I asked, as he whispered in my ear, “not telling you.” Then stuck out his tongue at me and walked out of the kitchen. I sat there alone and stared at my plate while smiling like a fool. My face was flushed pink, and my heart raced a little. My stomach was completely full, so I got up and started washing my dishes in the sink. My head started throbbing, and so I walked into the living room to get some rest on the couch. I stared at the blank TV as Jaejin came over and placed a blanket on me. I sat up and moved a little to make some room for him, we both sat there and watched TV.

The other four FT Island members appeared on the mnet channel, and they were playing the kissing game. The kissing game is basically having a small piece of paper or card on your mouth while the other member has to pick it up with their mouth and passing it on. It was really entertaining seeing them struggle with the paper. Hongki dropped it a few times and almost landed a kiss on Seunghyun, keke I giggled. Time passed by quickly as we watched dramas and variety shows. My eyelids starting weighing over my eyes and before I knew it, everything went black as I started dreaming again. My head rested on Jaejin’s shoulder, and his fragrance made it easier to fall asleep to. He put his arm around my shoulder and rested his head onto mine.

------------------------- 2 and a half hours passed 3:45 pm
I woke up and Jaejin was still sleeping. I looked up at his pretty face, his nose was close to my forehead, that I felt his breath brush against my bangs. For some reason, I liked his presence, I felt really comfortable around him… It was almost like he was a mother, kinda… Except he was a guy… I started to laugh at the thought of Jaejin being a woman. “Oh, you’re awake?” Jaejin said as he unwrapped his arm from my shoulder. He stared and smiled at me, “did you sleep well?” I nodded, trying to remember what I dreamt of… He looked at me and pushed my hair out of my face. I put my hand on his stomach and leaned my face closer to his chest, while inhaling his essence. He wrapped his arms around me again this time holding me tightly. “You really like my smell this much, eh?” he snickered. I nodded and smiled. “You’re really cold. Hold on while I get you a sweater.” Jaejin walked into his room and grabbed a sweater from his closet. He handed it over to me, and offered, “here you can wear my scent all day long.” I smiled and stretched my hands up in the sky. I stared at him as he put his sweater on me. “Kasahamnida~” I purred. ;3 “Aegyo, you’re so cute!” He smirked at me, making my heart race.
“I’M HOME EUNNNIEEE~” a voice called out from the doorway. “Appa!” I squealed as I ran into his arms. “Appa?” Hongki giggled in confusion, “I’m not that old!” he laughed. “`Mian, I meant oppa.” I apologized. He handed me a small metallic blue box, and a card that read; “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE KITTY<3” “Kasahamnida,” giving a peck on his cheek. “Open it! Open it! ;D” he pleaded. I unwrapped the ribbon around the box and opened it. Inside was a black ribbon with a golden bell in the middle. “Hmm? What’s this?” I said. He reached into the box and grabbed the ribbon. He put the ribbon on my neck and tied it from the back. “It’s a chocker that has a bell on it, every move you make the bell will correspond with a sound, so I wont lose you~ keke,” he smirked as he embraced me in his arm. “There will be more surprises, but you have to wait till you recover~” He whispered into my ear. I hugged Hongki back, “gomawo oppa.” He broke the hug and held my hand, “how are you feeling now?” he pouted. “I’m feeling a lot better, Jaejin oppa gave me medicine.” “hmm.. that’s good,” he smiled, “then can we go eat out?” I nodded. He jumped excitedly and grabbed the members out, “yah! We’re going to eat out for Eunnie’s birthday!”
----------------- 4:15 pm

Hongki’s P.O.V

I grabbed this winter jacket I bought for Eunjung, and dressed her into it. “Like it? I bought it for you this morning!” He squealed. “No,” she teased as I pouted, “I love it!” lifting her head to face me. My expression changed immediately from a frown to a smile. “Yah! You almost scared me! I used all my money to buy this for you, I was afraid you wouldn’t like it…” “I don’t like it…” she paused, “I said I love it..” I smiled and reached for her hand. Her hands were cold so I held them tighter to make it warmer. “Let’s go!” ;)

Eunjung P.O.V

His smile always made my heart melt, he can easily make anyone happy with his bubbly and upbeat personality. He knelt down to zip up my jacket and pulled it all the way up. He brushed my shoulders with his hand and then reached for my hand. He played with my fingers then linked mine with his. We walked out of his room and put on our shoes. “Eunjung, here wear this, it’ll keep you warm,” Jaejin said while putting his scarf around my neck. “Kasahamnida oppa,” I smiled at him.

Hongki P.O.V

 I swung my hand around her waist and pulled her in closer to me, “come on let’s go!” “Hongki are you going to drive?” Jonghoon asked from behind. “Yeah sure,” I replied. We all walked outside to the car, and it was snowing like crazy. I hugged Eunjung closer to block her from the wind, she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist, which was my most ticklish area. I couldn’t help but twitch, and smile. We entered the car, and I was in the driver’s seat, I requested Eunjung to sit in the front with me, but instead evil Jae wanted to sit with her and pulled her to the back. I was a little ticked off but calmed down when Jonghoon started talking to me. “Are you okay?” Jonghoon asked. I nodded, while looking at the back to see Eunjung, “Eunjung~” I said cutely while giving her my cutest smile. “Ne?” her eyes locking with mine from the rear view mirror. “Where do you want to go, Eunnie?” “Molla (I don‘t know). I guess anything is fine,” she replied. “Ani! It’s your birthday, you have to choose!” I glanced at Jaejin whispering in her ear, as she nodded and giggled. >__> I sighed, trying to cool down my temper. “How about western food?” She suggested. “That’s a great idea!” Seunghyun and Minhwan yelled in excitement.

We arrived at a restaurant named, “Western Country Side.” It was big and looked very homey. Inside had a warm fire place and actually had home-like furniture. Everything were mainly wooden, except for booths and walls. A chandelier hung from the ceiling, and two fire places were located near the rocky walls. “Omo! It looks like a western home! Look, look! There’s even foreigners’ here!” Minhwan chanted while tugging onto Jonghoons arm. “Yah! Quit it!” he yelled. The host walked up to us, and her eyes widened, “Y-y-you’re FT ISLAND!! OMGG!!!” “shhh! We don’t want to cause a scene,” I said trying to calm her down. She breathed in and out, “jswesonghamnida, I will offer you a quite place for you guys, she said smiling while guiding us upstairs. She seated us to a booth, while I squeezed next to Eunjung. I wasn’t too thrilled when I looked beside her and found Jaejin linking arms with her. I put my warm hands on top of her cold ones, and rested my other palm around her other ear, pushing her head to my shoulder.
 

Eunjung P.O.V

 

  Hongki pushed my head towards his shoulder, making me lean closer to him. He smelt of sweet honey milk cream, which gave me a tingly sensation to my nose, but it still didn’t match up to Jaejins scent. However I liked this new scent on him, I didn’t like his cologne and would rather prefer his natural sweet smell. I wrapped my arms around Hongki’s waist and cuddled closer to him. He giggled, while he brushed his fingers through my hair. “Eunnie kitty..” He sang. I looked up at him, “hmm?” He smiled, he leaned in and kissed the bell on my chocker. Then looked back up at me, and smirked. I bit my lip and glared at him then turned around to grab the menu. I pouted, while trying to choose a dish, “I’ll be paying tonight!” “No!” Minhwan yelled, “its your birthday, you’re not suppose to pay.” “But I owe you guys so much already, let me just pay,” I begged. “How about you don’t pay today but pay every other day,” Hongki teased. “Yah! Hongki hyung, that’s rude!” Jonghon punched Hongki on the shoulder. “Gwetchana I have a lot of money anways but I guess I won’t pay today because I didn’t bring my wallet but I’ll pay every other day,” I accepted. The waitress came again and wrote down our orders, then asked for their autographs. After we waited patiently for our meals, while we mingled and chatted. I took off my jacket because I started heating up, and forgot I was still wearing Jaejin’s sweater. It was a white sweater that had a bear picture sewed on. I gripped onto the sleeve and covered my face with it, breathing in the lovely smell. Jaejin’s hand found his way around my waist, and whispered in my ear, “you can keep this sweater.” I gasped, “Andrai! I can’t…” “It’s fine, I have a lot of sweaters!” He snickered. “Ah, Kasahamnida~” I blushed.

 

Hongki P.O.V

I looked at Jae and Eunjung flirting with each other as I thought in my head, “what the heck? Why am I so pissed off?” I rested my head on Eunjung’s shoulder for comfort, I felt a little better until Jaejin started playing with her hair. I couldn’t control my anger anymore so I growled at him, “Yah! Stop playing with my kitten.” “Ugh crap, wtf did I just say? That sounded so lame…” I thought to myself. “Eunjung-ah” I said cutely in her ear, “cuddle with me… Oppa is lonely..” I pouted. She just stared at me and didn’t move. T___T “Why is she always so hesitant?” I thought to myself. I tugged on her sweater and whined, “Wae (why) are you ignoring oppa? Gwetchana?” She nodded and stretched her arms around my waist. She rubbed her head against my chest, making me blush, I hugged her tightly but she broke off the hug when the waitress brought our food. I ordered chicken wings, mashed potato, fries and sweet corn, she had grilled salmon, mashed potato, and vegies, while everyone else either had a burger or a sandwich.

Jaejin P.O.V

“Why is Hongki hyung getting on my nerves? He’s acting like such a baby… Does he not understand that Eunjung is still trying to recover from her loss? She probably finds him so annoying right now,” I sighed. “Oh our dishes are here!” Minhwan said in excitement. I ordered a tuna & bacon burger with fries on the side. It was delicious, the bacon was perfectly crisped, the tuna was grilled nicely and the fries were crispy on the outside yet soft in the inside. “I could eat here everyday,” I thought to myself. Eunjung ate really slowly while she talked with the members. “Hey, Eunjung-ah, do you want to go backstage one day to one of FT Island’s performances?” I smiled. “Wouldn’t the manager be upset?” she worried. “Manager hyung is really nice! I think he would love to meet you!” trying to cheer her up. “hmm okay,” she replied. “Awesome, I could use you as an energy charger, right before performances now!” Hongki giggled. I faced palmed, “why does Hongki always try to act so cute now after his You’re Beautiful drama?” I thought in my head.


Eunjung P.O.V

“What do you mean, energy charger?” looking at Hongki in confusion. “If I get tired I could just hug you and all my energy will come back!” He smiled, as I blushed at his comment. He tucked his head under my arm and hugged my waist. He held me while he opened his mouth wide and squealed, “feed me, feed me!” I grabbed a spoonful of mash potato and forcefully feeding him non-stop as revenge from last time. I put another spoon of potato in front of his face but he pushed it away, “too much…” he mumbled while his mouth was still full. I was too lazy to feed him anymore, so I placed the spoon on his plate and leaned against the cushion of the booth. I freed my arm around him and rested it on my lap while he was still hugging me. He pouted and apologized. “Ani, I’m just tired right now, mianae,” I said while playing with his hair. “Let’s go home?” Hongki suggested. I nodded as Hongki got up to pay for the bill. He came back shortly and leaned in my ear, “this is a 4 star restaurant…” I looked up at him, “you don’t have enough?” “I paid for it already, it cleared out most of my money though,” he pouted. “Oppa, don’t worry I’ll pay you back!” I apologized. He shook his head, “ani, you don’t have to pay me back, but I want you to`obey my rules instead.” I stared at him confused, “what rules?” “I’ll tell you when we get home.”
We went back home around 7:50 and I went to use the bathroom first and took a shower. I forgot to bring in my pj’s so I opened a small crack from the door, “Jaejin.. Hongki.. Can someone please get my pj’s in my room?” After a few minutes a hand shoved its way through the door and held out clothes. “Kasahamnida.” I slid into the pj’s and walked out, Jaejin stood before me and spoke, “there’s only a couple of hours left till your birthday is over, do you want your gift now? Or do you want to do something else before it hits 12 o’ clock?” “I don’t know, aren’t you guys tired?” I questioned. “No, this week wasn’t as hectic, so it’s okay. I’m sure the members would want to play a game anyways.” “-Hey guys we need to cut the cake!” Seunghyun said cutting Jaejin off. “Okay,” I replied. My heart warmed up when we all gathered around the cake, FT island really did feel like family, they were all nice and caring. Especially Jaejin oppa and Hongki oppa, it was as if they were my umma (JJ) and appa (HK). The room was dim and the candles lit up from the cake. Everyone sang, Sang Il Chokhahabnida, Sang Il Chokhahabnida, Sang Il Chokhahabnida Eunjung, Sang Il Chokhahabnidaaaa~.” “There’s `really no wish to be made, everything happens for a reason and everything I need is right here in front of me. I have one of the best families I could ever have, thank you FT Island for taking me in and supporting me through. I hope my parents have reached heaven by now, looking upon me and seeing the progress I have made. I will surely not fail you guys,” I said as I blew out the candles. “Wooo!” everyone cheered as Hongki popped opened a beer bottle and Jaejin spraying silly strings at everyone. “Lets cut it!!” Minhwan screamed excitedly. I cut the black forest cake into 6 slices, while we sat down in a semi circle.

“Let’s play truth or dare,” suggested Seunghyun. “hmm, okay,” I agreed. “Do you want to start Eunjung?” Jonghoon looked at me. “Uhh, I’m not good at this game so how about someone else start?” I said. “I wanna start!!” Minhwan whined. “Okay, go!” said Hongki. “Yosh!” as Jaejin playfully slapped Minhwans back. “Hmmm…. I got nothing, keke,” he giggled. “What the heck!?” everyone faced palmed. “I’m kidding.. Hmmm.. Jonghoon hyung… truth or dare?” “Dare,” Jonghoon replied. “I dare you to let me draw on your face!” Minhwan laughed evilly. He sighed and gave in, “fine.” “Eunjung do you have makeup by any chance?” he asked, as I shook my head. “Chentcha!? Unnie’s at this age usually wears makeup!” He said surprised. “hmm,” I nodded. “Oh well,” he said as he got up to grab a black marker, then started drawing on Jonghyun’s face. “It’s my turn so… truth or dare Seunghyun?” Jonghoon said while closing his eyes so his maknae (youngest) can draw on him. “Truth,” he replied. “When did you first lose your innocence?” He chuckled. “Hyung! T____T Ugh.. To be honest… I think maybe second or third year of high school,” he admitted. Jonghoon didn’t react to his answer because the maknae was distracting him by drawing on his face. Seunghyun turned around and faced me, “truth or dare, noona?” I smiled and replied, “truth.” “If you were to date a member here who would you chose?” “Oh crap, that’s a hard question to answer,” I thought to myself. “I don`t know, everyone here is so lovely! But if I had to narrow it down maybe either Hongki oppa? Or Jaejinnie oppa..” I said while blushing at Jaejin as he locked eyes with me. I then felt a tug on my arm and it was Hongki caressing my arm. I patted his head with my hand as he pulled me down onto his lap. “Oppa?” my voice now shaky. My head rested on his lap and his hands were on my shoulder, while I looked up at his face. “I’m better than Jae!” He pouted, and looked at me with his big puppy eyes. I blushed as he leaned in closer, only a few inches from my face, as the smell of alcohol entered my nose. Then suddenly Jaejin pulled Hongki away from me. “Yah! You’re drunk!” Hongki pouted again and threw Jaejins arm back at him. “Go away,” he said angrily, while I sat myself up. Without hesitation Hongki threw his head onto my lap. I started running my fingers through his hair, like what a owner would do to its cat. “I guess its my turn… Jaejin oppa, truth or dare?” I smiled while he came closer to me. He placed his finger on his chin and started thinking…. “Dare?” “Hmmm… Sing the three bear song while dancing!” I smiled as he sang the three bear song and danced awkwardly. “He looked like a dork, but a cute dork.. He was kinda adorkable.. Keke.” I thought to myself. “`Gwiopta! (cute)” I said, while he faced palmed in embarrassment. “Ask me! Ask me!” Hongki pleaded. “Truth or dare hyung?” Jaejin asked while Hongki played with the bell on my neck with his finger. “I don‘t want to get up, so I choose truth,” Hongki replied. “Did you lose your ity yet?” Hongki turned his head and shot a glare at Jaejin, “Of course not, and don’t you think that’s a little inappropriate Jae?” “Calm down.. I was joking…” Jaejin said while laughing.

Hongki P.O.V

Even if he was joking, that was still inappropriate since Eunjung was here. I turned away from Jae, I was too ticked off to even look at him. I stared up and looked at Eunjung’s smiling face. Immediately my temper cooled down, as I smiled back at her, “Eunnie, truth or dare?” I asked in a baby voice. “Dare..” she replied without hesitation. “Kiss me…. On the lips,” I smirked. Her eyes widened in shock, “Eh!? Here!?” “If you’re nervous in front of everyone, you can return the kiss to me later when we’re alone,” I smiled seductively, while playing with the bell on her chocker. Obviously I was just teasing her, but I noticed how nervous she was, so I chuckled and said, “I’m just teasing you! Oppa wouldn’t force you to kiss me!” putting her at ease. I sighed, “Do you really dislike the idea of kissing me? Is oppa not your type?,” I pouted, bringing out my Jeremy character. She looked up at me and shook her head, “ani, it’s just..” she paused, “I never kissed anyone…” and blushed. “heh,” I chuckled and patted her head, then leaned close to her ear, “Minhwan hasn’t either..” I giggled. “HYUNG!!” Minhwan crying from behind us. “It’s almost midnight already! We should go to bed,” Jonghoon alerting us. We all either went to the washroom or our bedrooms to get ready for bed.

Jaejin P.O.V

I entered the washroom and found someone else already in there. “Oh Eunjung, mianae…” as I was about to walk out the washroom. “Gwetchana, I’m just brushing my teeth! You can stay,” she said as she held my hand. We both reached for the toothpaste, as hour hands touched, “Oh.. You can use it first,” ^//w//^ I blushed. She grabbed my hand, while I held my toothbrush as she applied the toothpaste on top of it. “Keke, thank you,” I smiled brightly as we started brushing our teeth. She looked at me cutely and smiled while foam of paste were flowing out of . I couldn’t stop giggling at her cuteness, as I grabbed a tissue and wiped her foam. We both reached for the sink about to spit out our waste, I chuckled shyly and backed away for her to use it first. When she was done I took my turn and finished up, while she was still standing beside me. I stood up and looked at her, “it’s almost the end of your birthday, I should probably go get your present…” I walked out of the bathroom and entered my room as she followed behind me. I gave her a small box which contained a perfume that was similar to the cologne I wore, and a star necklace on the side. “Happy birthday! I know we just recently met, but I know we are going to make great memories together!” I hugged her as she locked her arms on my waist. “Good night,” I was about to turn away but then she stopped me. She got up on her toes and kissed my forehead, “Kasahamnida! For the present, and for taking care of me <3” She blushed and walked out of my room. I stood still for a second to let everything sink in, then chuckled as I touched my forehead.

Hongki’s P.O.V

I entered my room after I washed up from the bathroom, and found Eunjung rolling on the bed. I looked at her and spoke, “what are you doing?” She sat up and opened , “ah..” and smiled, “hmmm.. Nothing.” I sat next to her and quietly spoke, “do you want me to sleep on the couch tonight or you don’t mind?” “Why would I mind? I feel more safe when oppa is next to me,” she replied. I smiled and rolled onto the other side of the bed. We both laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She broke the silence and questioned, “what were the rules you were talking about before?” I giggled and crawled next to her, “I want you to obey everything I say for this whole week,” I snickered. She turned her head to face me, she leaned in close and brushed her lips lightly onto mine for a split second, then turned around. “What was that for?” I said as I wrapped my arms around her. “I had to kiss you earlier remember?” She said as she turned around and tucked her head under my neck. I swung my arm around her neck and held her head with my hand. “I said I was joking, you didn’t have to. Don’t blame me for taking your first kiss,” I said. “Hongki oppa’s lips are soft…” she said as her voice quietly trailed off. My face flushed pink and my heart fluttered. I kissed the top of her head then shut my eyes and slept the whole night with her in my arms….