See it to Believe it...

Sing With Me

 

Narrative P.O.V

Few weeks have passed and winter break has finally ended…

Due to FT Island’s hectic schedule for the season, Eunjung wasn’t able to see the boys since Christmas.

Eunjung had to deal with school and homework most of the time, so she had her hands full as well, since she is a hard worker, and a straight A student.

Eunjung P.O.V

I looked at the clock that hung on the wall, ‘8:00 am,’ “aish, I’m so tired,” I grunted whilst I slumped onto my desk and day dreamt. I ruffled my hair angrily as glimpses of weird thoughts appeared in my mind, “why do I keep on imagining Hongki shirtless??” I questioned to myself, whilst furrowing my eyebrows and pouting. My face glowed red, realizing how erted that was. I shook my head vigorously trying to escape my unwelcoming thoughts coming from my hormones.

My phone beeped and it was a message from Hongki, “Do you want me to buy lunch for you later?” before I got to reply ‘no thanks,’ Hongki already sent another message, “whatever, I’m going to buy you lunch anyways, ^^”

“But oppa, wouldn’t it be too much of a hassle? Wouldn’t Hyomin be angry?” I asked worriedly.

Narrative P.O.V

“She gets angry at everything… -__- but not like she can stop me… Plus we have a 2 hour break during our lunch time, so I want to visit you <3” he put a big heart emoticon next to “you,” which made her heart pace faster. She was blushing so hard that she looked like a tomato. “But I don’t want any classmate fans to attack you~” Eunjung texted back. “Don’t worry ^^…” he replied.

--------

“Oh look is Eunjungie. Did you cut your hiar?” One of the popular girls, Yeon Hee approached Eunjung. “No,” Eunjung replied nonchalantly.  

“Is that a new phone?” Yeon Hee asked, snatching away the phone from her hand. “No! Don’t look at it!” Eunjung tried to take her phone back but it was too late, “OMO! IS THAT HONGKI!?” she gasped looking at the picture on the screen of her phone.

“Aish! Shut up!” I hushed her, hoping no one heard her loud statement, but she spoke too soon, and every girl classmate gawk their eyes at her. She stood idly in the middle of the class exchanging looks with all the other girl classmates, and the atmosphere amongst the room was heating up. All the girls trampled towards poor Eunjung, trying to seize her phone away.

“OMO IT IS HONGKI!” A girl classmate yelped and everyone else’s jaw dropped opened. “Let me see! Let me see!” all the girls squirmed trying to see the picture.

“No it isn’t, it’s photoshopped! I-I-I’m really.. Good at it! I tricked you guy’s right?” Eunjung stuttered; trying her best to convince them it wasn’t real. She chuckled nervously at her stupid lie. “I knew it wasn’t real…” a girl flaunted her hair. “Duh! Why would Hongki waste his time to take a picture with an ugly loser like her?” Yeon Hee whispered to another girl and laughed rudely.

“Phew,” Eunjung sighed with relief, as class started and everyone was getting their stuff prepared before the teacher came. Even though each lesson became more challenging for every student, it didn’t seem to bother Eunjung much, instead it was really easy for her. Despite the fact that she got easily distracted more now compared to before… but who can blame a girl when she is in love? *Wink*Wink* ;)

****************

3 Hours passed just like that and it was time for lunch. Eunjung became more anxious while waiting for Hongki’s call. She clenched onto the phone tightly and continued smiling like a fool.

*Ring* Her phone vibrated as she picked it up, “oppa?” she said cutely. “Do you want to go out and eat?” Hongki suggested. “Sure,” Eunjung replied carelessly, forgetting that lunch break was only 50 minutes. “Okay, well I’ll be here in 5 minutes, just wait outside the door, okay? Can’t wait to see my little kitty ^^” Hongki chuckled over the other end of the phone.

Eunjung hung up and walked out the main door, but little did she know Yeon Hee was eavesdropping from behind Eunjung the whole entire time. “She’s a goody two shoe, why would she ever leave the school grounds before the school ends?” she furrowed her eyebrows as she followed up behind Eunjung quietly.

She stood behind Eunjung but she kept a distance from her, making sure she wouldn’t be easily caught. She peered behind the brick wall she stood behind, whilst watching intensely at Eunjung… After several minutes a minivan pulled up from the curb and she hopped in. The car drove past Yeon Hee’s direction slowly, giving her the opportunity to capture the face of the driver. Her eyes shot opened and she gasped in shock, “No Way!” she yelled in jealousy, as she quickly pulled out her phone and texted one of her friends, “you won’t believe what I just saw right now!!!…”

 

To be Continued....

--------------------------------------------------------