Chapter 2

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa. Iruna.” Jae Mi came in to wake up her Appa from his nap. He slept about 4 hours again last night. Jae Mi was very excited because today was the day that she would finally meet BoA. “Appa palli Iruna.” She says giving him a peck on the cheek then lips to wake up.

 

“What time is it?” Hyuk sat up from the couch.

 

“11 in the afternoon.” She says. “We are going to be late for the bus. It’s coming soon.”

 

“Mianhe, Appa slept a little too much. Ok let’s go. Did you get your socks?” He gets up to grab his wallet, keys and cell phone.

 

“Ne.” She says following him to the door. She chooses her shoes to match her outfit. Today she wore a simple white dress and a hairband.

 

“Appa isn’t that the bus?” Jae Mi points to the bus that is coming their way.

 

“Yeah it is.” Hyuk stops and carries Jae Mi instead and runs to the bus stop before it leaves. “ Ah, we made it.” Hyuk sighs in exhaustion.

 

***

 

“BoA are you ready?” her Manager asked as he parked the car in the back.

 

“Ne, "BoA looks up from her phone. It had been a while since she’s had a fan-signing event; her last one was 2 months ago.

 

“While we passed by I saw that there were a lot of people heading inside the mall. As expected the Star of Asia brings in a full house.” He says with a big smile. They had been working together since she debuted at 14 years old. All her hard work as a trainee until now had paid off and he was lucky enough to witness the rise of a star. Since he had no siblings, BoA was like a younger sister to him. He was very proud of her. “Anyway, remember you’ll sing 2 songs and talk for a bit then you’ll meet the fans.”

 

“Ok.” BoA replies as she put her phone away. “ Should we go in now then?”

 

“Yeah, that would be a good idea. “ He gets out of the car and opens the van door. After BoA got out and her manager closed and locked the doors, they were met with the mall representatives and guards who would be walking with them to the event.

 

“BoA-ssi annyeonghaseyo, we are glad that you chose our mall for your fan signing event,” One of the representatives stepped forward to greet her with a bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Thank you for taking care of the event preparations.” BoA replied bowing back.

 

“Everything is set up; and might I add, a lot of people have lined up already since the morning it's practically a full house."

 

“Shall we head over now?” another representative asks leading the way to the back entrance.

 

“Ne.” BoA follows them as the guards follow behind.

 

***

 

Hyuk looks at his watch; it was almost Noon and the event was about to start soon. The roads were traffic; there was a collision down the road, “Miahne Jae Mi-ah; it looks like we are going to be late to the event.”

 

“It’s not your fault Appa,” Jae Mi says a little disappointed. Hyuk felt bad because if they caught the earlier bus they wouldn’t be stuck in traffic and they would be at the event already.

 

Hyuk looked out through the window to see how much traffic there was and caught sight of a Mall TV billboard showing BoA arrive at the fan-signing event. "Jae Mi-ah look.” Hyuk points to the TV billboard.

 

“It’s BoA Unnie.” Jae Mi’s squealed in excitement; She was no longer disappointed. She watched intently  and luckily the sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter