Chapter 3

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae Mi-ah, Appa has to go to the restroom across the street. Do you want to come or can you stay here by yourself?” Hyuk asks.

 

“Stay here.” She says.

 

“Ok, stay here and don’t talk to strangers. Arasso? He says

 

“Ne.” She says and walks further down the aisle to the shelf of BoA’s albums.

 

***

 

 Her Manager actually surprised her after the fan-signing event. She wasn’t expecting a cleared schedule today. Asa! she thought to herself. She finally has her me-time. It’s been a while since she had been out in public without her manager or bodyguards. She felt free—almost. She still needed to cover up a bit. Before leaving for her “me-time,” BoA went back to the van and changed out of her clothes to more comfortable ones, ones she usually wore at home or at practice. A white tee, some jeans and a flannel, which she wore ed over her shirt and a pair of shades and a beanie. It’s the kind of style people see on her instagram.

 

“ Where should I go?” she thought out loud as she walked down the streets. Fortunately for her, no one was able to recognize her. She was able to walk the streets freely. Unable to decide on what to do, BoA decided to  take a stroll and look around. She finally stopped at a nearby music shop and decided to stop by and see what music was popular these days. She hadn’t been able to surf the web and listen to much music other than her own, which was usually for monitoring purposes. When she’d finish monitoring her music and did some recording, she went straight to the dance practice room. When she’d go home, she’d knock out on the couch or go straight to bed. Besides, it was a great opportunity to find inspiration for her next Korean album, which is still on hold.

 

“Anyeonghasayeo, Welcome to the shop. Are you looking for anything in particular?” the Shop owner asked.

 

“No, but I was wondering where your popular albums are located at.” BoA asks.

 

“Ah, check aisle 3; the latest and popular albums are there,” he says.

 

“Kamsahmnida.” She says bowing her head before heading over to aisle 3. As she gets closer to the shelf of popular albums  a small voice that catches her attention:

 

Odum soge ni orgur bodaga

Nado molle nunmuri hullosso

Sori obshi nar taraomyo bichu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter