Chapter 10

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I missed you..." He blurted out, "I-I mean Jae Mi and I missed you this weekend. It was weird to not have you around this weekend."

 

"I miss you two as well." She smiled in reply.She figured it was his way of telling her he missed her. "Especially this little one." She pats Jae Mi on the head.

 

"Appa look what BoA unnie got me from Japan." Jae mi shows Hyuk her Rilakkuma plush toy and BoA's CDs.

 

"Wow, it's cute just like you ." He says as he playfully tapped her on her nose.

 

"Ah that reminds me I got you something." BoA says as she walked over to her bag and took the present that sat next to it and gives it to Hyuk.

 

"You really didnt have to." Hyuk says accepting the gift. "But thanks for thinking of me,us, while you were in Japan."

 

"Open it Appa." Jae Mi says excitedly.

 

Hyuk chuckles and opens the present to uncover a beanie.

 

"Since it's getting colder these days I thought you could keep warm with a beanie." BoA says. "Hopefully I the color is to your liking."

 

"It is. I love beanies.I actually have a hat/beanie collection." Hyuk replies as he tries it on. "How do I look?" He fixes his hair and beanie in the mirror.

 

"Handsome." BoA says causing Hyuk to turn a light shade of red.

 

"Thanks," he smiles, " F-for the beanie I mean."

 

"You're welcome." BoA smiles back.

 

"So I was thinking if you're not busy... you could join us... Sora, Jae Mi, and I for dinner to celebrate. I'm making pasta tonight."

 

"I'm not busy. I'll definitely come." BoA responds.

 

"Great." He smiles. "My class ends at 6 tonight so we'll have dinner around 7."

 

****

"Jae Mi let's go." Sora comes into the practice room with their jackets.

 

"Where are you going? We're having dinner tonight remember?" Hyuk says as he came back into the room with BoA after getting her to come out of his small office in the studio.

 

"Did you forget that I was taking Jae Mi with me to the dance workshop?"

Sora reminded him.

 

"I completely forgot." Hyuk mentally facepalms himself.

 

“I was going to make dinner for the 4 of us." Hyuk

 

“Well now you have to make dinner for 2 because Jae Mi and I are leaving now. Don’t worry; We’ll be back on wednesday. Until then the studio is closed too.” Sora says to her brother. “Have fun you two. Jae Mi Kaja.”  

 

“Bye Appa. Bye BoA Unnie.” Jae Mi says as she hugs both goodbye and follows Sora out.

 

“So I guess it’s just me and you…” Hyuk says.

 

“You act like that’s a bad thing.” BoA says.

 

“Well, now that you put it that way…” Hyuk jokes only to earn a slap on the arm.

 

“Yah, Do you know how many fanboys would love to be in your shoes?”  BoA playfully responds.

 

“Well then I will make sure you don’t regret it.” Hyuk says with a smug look. “Prepare your self.” He jokes.

****

“Ok so I don’t have the ingredients for pasta.” Hyuk says as he closes the fridge.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter