Chapter 4

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The end,” Hyuk says finishing the story.

 

“Appa, I still can’t sleep.” Jae Mi says as Hyuk closes the storybook.

 

“Wae?” he asks as he tucks her into bed.

 

“I wonder if BoA unnie got my present.” She says with a sigh.

 

“Present?” he asks.

 

“The one I gave her manager.” She says.

 

“When did you have time to make her a present?” Hyuk asks her as he lightly pats her to go to sleep.

 

“Sora Imo helped me when she was baby sitting me yesterday,” She replies.

 

***

 

It was already 8PM when BoA got home. She decided to go home early because she knew that tomorrow she’d have to make up for her time lost today. Also, her manager kept pestering her about checking her mail box she when she got home. What was so important that she had to check her mail box?

 

When BoA arrived at her building, she went up to the front desk and was greeted by the lady there. BoA greeted her back and asked,  “Could you see if I recieved any mail today?”

 

“Yes, one moment please. I’ll check.” The front desk person says before heading to the back. When she came back she shook her head, “ There isn’t any mail but there is this.” The lady says as she takes out a small wrapped box from a drawer. Your manager left it for you earlier. He said it was from your biggest littlest fan.”

 

“Ah, thank you,” BoA accepts the gift and takes the elevator to her condo unit. I wonder what it is? She took the carefully wrapped box  and pulled the ribbon that held the box together lifed the top to reveal a cute bunny usb. What could be inside? When the elevator stopped at her floor, BoA headed to her unit.

 

Once inside she took off her shoes and immediately plugged the usb into the TV wasting no time. “A video? Play.” she says as she hits the play button and a little girl appears in the video.

 

Video

 

“Imo is it starting?” The little girl asks the person behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter