Chapter 7

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of the week--Friday--which meant a schedule free day for BoA--at least when she wasn’t promoting. Promotions did not start until next week--when BoA needed to go to Japan. She laid in bed watching dramas all day. She was catching up on the episodes she missed.

 

Suddenly her phone rang; it was the front desk. “Hello?”

 

“Hello, Ms. Kwon there is a little girl by the name of Jae Mi waiting for you down here at the lobby. She says she knows you personally.”

 

Jae Mi? It had been 4 days since she last saw Jae Mi.However, they did talk on the phone from time to time. “I’ll be right there; just tell her to wait for me.”

 

“She’s also here with a man.”

 

“Ok, just tell them to wait for me. I’ll be down soon.” BoA says before hanging up. After hanging up, BoA quickly got dressed in a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers and bolted out of her condo.

 

“BoA Unnie!” Jae Mi let go of her Appa’s hand and runs to BoA to give her a hug.

 

“Jae Mi.” BoA catches her in her arms and embraces her. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Sorry, to come here unannounced. Jae Mi insisted we invite you our picnic.” Hyuk holds up a packed basket.

 

BoA just smiles. “A picnic?”

 

“Yes! You said yesterday that you weren’t working today, and I forgot to invite you to our picnic.” Jae Mi says with a smile. “Will you come with us?”

 

“Yes.” Jae Mi hugs her with BoA’s immediate answer. “See Appa? She said yes.”

 

“Alright alright.” Hyuk laughs. “Let’s go. The car I borrowed is waiting outside.” The car actually belonged to Sora. Hyuk convinced her to let him borrow her car. It was actually Jae Mi who ultimately made her say yes when she told Sora that BoA was going. Somehow Jae Mi knew BoA was going to say yes.

 

“So where are we going?” BoA looks over at Hyuk and then at a sleeping Jae Mi through the rear view mirror.

 

“It’s a secret.” Hyuk says with a smile.

 

BoA knew she wouldn’t be able to get an answer out of him so she changed the subject.“ So how’s your dance class?”

 

“It’s great. All my students are very eager to learn. They remind me of myself when I was learning to dance.” Eunhyuk says.

 

“Why did you start dancing?” BoA asks.

 

“ I was a fan of shinhwa and later I became a fan of Michael Jackson.”  Hyuk says. “And… I’ve been your fan since you made your debut.” He admits turning a light shade of red.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter