Chapter 8

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa, I want to go see BoA Unnie.” Jae Mi tugged on Hyuk’s jacket as they sat on the couch in their small apartment.

 

“Jae Mi-ah, BoA is in Japan doing promotions.” Hyuk says. “Remember?” Ever since they’ve kept in contact with BoA Jae Mi has grown very attached to her.

 

“Don’t you miss her Appa?” She asks Hyuk.

 

Hyuk did not see that question coming. “Sure I do.”  He gives her a warm smile. Their lives did seem a bit empty without BoA. They usually spend their Saturdays with BoA.

 

“How about we go to the studio. I’m sure Sora Imo misses you. You haven’t hung out with her in a while.” Hyuk suggested.

 

“Ok!” Jae Mi got up and ran to put on her shoes. Hyuk laughed to himself. She just needed to get out of the house he concluded.

 

****

“Imo!”  Jae Mi runs into the studio and heads toward Sora’s direction.

 

“Jae Mi?” She receives the little girl into her embrace. “Today’s saturday. What are you doing here? Don’t you usually go out with BoA on Saturdays?”

 

“Mhm. But she’s in Japan.” Jae Mi says with a nod. “Imo, what are you doing? Aren’t classes canceled today?”

 

“Yes, but I have to take care of the business too.” She says showing her the piles of paper work on her desk.

 

“Noona.” Hyuk finally walks in. “Jae Mi what did I tell you about running ahead?” He was a little breathless.

 

“Not to…” Jae Mi says looking down.

 

“Ah, Hyuk don’t scold her. She just wanted to see her favorite Imo.” Sora pats Jae Mi’s head with comfort.

 

“You’re her only Imo.” Hyuk shakes his head with a laugh. “Jae Mi here was very sad until we decided to visit.”

 

“Hmmm, should we dance then?” Sora looks at Jae Mi with a smile.

 

“Yeah!” Jae Mi takes Sora’s hand and leads her to the practice room while Hyuk follows.

“Imo I want to show you the new dance I learned. BoA Unnie taught me it.” Jae Mi says as she walks to the computer to play the song. “Watch carefully ok?”

 

“Ok.” She smiles making an ok sign with her fingers. The Music starts and Sora watches her beautiful niece dance and sing to BoA’s new song “Masayume Chasing.” Hyuk on the other hand takes out his phone and records Jae Mi’s little number

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter