Chapter 5

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another early practice for BoA, She had just finished recording the day before and the MV for  her japanese song Masayume chasing just released. Her Album was expected to release in 2 week. It’s been two days since she watched Jae Mi’s video, and she can’t help but think about that sweet little girl. She wanted to meet her in person; however, her busy schedule did not permit her to.

 

“Ok from the top now,” today Jae won, one of the choreographers of her company was directing practice since the other choreographers were busy with other artists.

 

Just as the music came on, the door swung open and there appeared BoA’s manager. Everyone stopped and Jae won paused the song.

 

“Hyung,” Jae won says.

 

“Ah, Jae won-ah. it’s been a while.” He says greeting his friend.

 

“You better have a good reason for interrupting our practice,” Jae Won says.

 

“For you no. For BoA yes.” He says. He motions for BoA to come. “ I’m going to have to steal BoA for the rest of the day,” he says then turns to Jae won before leaving. “Jae Won-ah, let’s go for drinks later. My treat.”

 

BoA took her jacket and followed behind her manager to the van outside. “Did you find it?” BoA asked very hopeful.

 

“I did.” He says opening the door for her. BoA gets in and her manager swings around the car and gets in on the driver side and they drive off.

 

“How did you find it?” she asks.

 

“I searched the internet and asked around,”  he says as he pulls out a business card. “As you said, Lee dance studio. They are actually not too far from your condo. I also visited yesterday. The Owner of the studio is Lee Sora, Jae Mi’s Imo. She teaches Ballet from noon to 4pm. There is also another dance class from 5 to 9PM. Their hours of operation go from 8AM-9PM. Actually from 8-11:30AM they have a closed studio for anyone who rents out the place. Guess who rented out the place?” He says with a feeling of accomplishment.

 

“Jalhaesseoyo, Komawo Oppa.” BoA praises him. “But do you think Jae Mi will be there?”

 

***

“Imo can I use the practice room?” Jae Mi asks her Imo, “I promise when the people who rented the practice room come I’ll leave.” she says pleading.

 

“Ok, but you promise to leave when the customer comes right?” Her Imo agrees.

 

“Ne!” She says excitedly and leaves for the music room.

 

***

 

“Don’t you believe in Oppa? I asked around and I found out Jae Mi comes almost everyday. Plus, before picking you up I drove by their studio and saw Jae Mi walking to the studio with an older man. Maybe her appa?” he says. Soon they arrived at the studio after 10 minutes. “BoA, it’s 9:30 right now so you have 2 hours. If you need me call me and I come get you.”

 

“Oppa Komawo.” She says as she gets out of the car.

 

“Have fun,” Her manager says waving.

 

After her manager left BoA took a deep breath before finally going in. She noticed a young lady at the desk she looked older than her yet was very pretty. She assumed that the lady was Lee Sora.

 

“Welcome to our stu--” the lady looked up from her computer and immediately stood up when she recognized BoA. “Y-you’re BoA.”

 

“Ne. majayo.” BoA nods bowing her head. “Annyeonghaseyo, BoA Imnida.” BoA formally introduced herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter