Chapter 9

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I were you I'd worry more about what I'd do the next time I see BoA....

 

I'd been thinking about that all week.How can I show my face to her? She knows how I feel about her. Aish, Noona why? At least it's only monday. She's probably busy.

 

After contemplating for about an hour in bed about what he'd do if he'd see BoA, Hyuk reasoned it was better to think about it later. It was only Monday; she was usually busy on mondays.

 

It was 8 Am just around the time Jae Mi would be getting up. He quickly got out of bed and put his hoodie on before going to Jae Mi's room. He quietly opened the door to see Jae Mi just waking up. "Good Morning Princess." Hyuk smiled as he walked over to her bed. He took a seat near her bedside as she sat up and rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes.

 

"Good Morning..." Jae Mi yawned. She was tired from dancing and running around yesterday.

 

"Do you want to sleep more while Appa makes breakfast?" Hyuk asks his little princess. Jae Mi shakes her head and instead clings to Hyuk and wraps her arms around his neck as she rests her head on the crook of his neck. Hyuk just smiles and carries her to the kitchen.

 

****

"Appa has to go to the company today so I'll have to drop you off at the studio first. I'll be back for my class." Hyuk says to Jae Mi as they arrive at the studio. "Be good."

 

"Bye Appa." Jae Mi waves to Hyuk who leaves. Jae Mi walks to her Imo and gives her her morning kisses. "Imo, Good morning."

 

"Good morning." She smiles. "Jae Mi, there's someone waiting for you in the practice room."

 

"Who?"

 

"Why don't you check?" She just smiles in response.

 

Jae Mi shrugs, "Ok."  She goes to the practice room without any more questions and as she opens the door she squeals. "BoA Unnie!" She runs over to her and BoA already down on one knee with her arms open catches Jae Mi who hugs her tight. " I missed you!"

 

"I missed you too." BoA says picking her up.  "Where's your Appa?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter