Chapter 11

You Are the One My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nearly noon and the sun crept into the room."Mmmm," BoA stirred in bed. It was warmer than usual,she slowly opened her sleepy eyes.

 

"Good morning sleepy." she heard a chuckle and was fully awake and now aware that she was not in her own bed. She also felt her cheeks go red because she realized that her arms were s around his waist  and her head rest on his shoulder.

 

"Ahh, I'm sorry." BoA apologized. "Did I drink a lot last night?" she moved her arms away and sat up flinching in the process; she felt a pang in her head.

 

"Yeah. I moved you here and was going to sleep on the couch but you wouldn't let go so I had no choice but to stay." Hyuk chuckled. “ You have quite the grip.”

 

"Yah, you make it sound like it was horrible." BoA says. She by responding back, "you're one lucky fanboy. I bet you've crossed this off your bucket list."

 

"I know right? Every fanboy's dream." he chuckled only to get a pillow to the face.

 

“Appa! Appa!” The door flung open and in the doorway stood Jae Mi and Sora who smiled as she caught sight of BoA and Hyuk in the same bed.

 

“BoA Unnie! You’re here too.” Jae Mi ran over to both of them. “Did you have a sleepover?”

 

“Yeah, something like that.” Hyuk laughed a little.

 

“ Without me?” the little girl pouted. “I wanted to have a sleepover with Boa Unnie too.”

 

BoA and Hyuk laughed. Jae Mi climbed into bed with them and with open arms, BoA invited Jae Mi in and gave her a hug. “Next time we’ll have a sleep over.”

 

“Promise?” Jae Mi asked.

 

“I promise.” BoA says with a smile.

 

“Did you guys have breakfast yet?” Hyuk says as he got out of bed.

 

“No.” Jae Mi says.

 

“Jae Mi missed you too much last night and we came home early.” Sora says.

 

“Ok, Why don’t I make us some breakfast then.” Hyuk says. “Noona could you help Jae Mi change out of those clothes and into something better?”

 

“No, Can’t BoA unnie Help me? please?” Jae Mi asks. It wasn’t everyday that BoA was there at there home.

 

Hyuk looked to BoA who just nods with a smile, “Ok,but only if BoA says yes.”

 

“Please?” Jae Mi asks BoA.

 

“Of course.” She smiles and they both move to Jae Mi’s room.

 

“I’ll help with breakfast then.” Sora leaving the room to follow Hyuk in the kitchen.

 

Sora waited before the door to Jae Mi’s room closed before saying anything, “I apologize for not knocking on the door,”

 

“What? Why?” Hyuk asks as he took out ingredients to make the seaweed soup they’d be having for breakfast. He couldn’t quite follow what Sora was getting at. “ can you cook some rice?” Hyuk hands Sora the inner pot from the rice cooker after transferring the small portion that was left inside it.

 

“Well I mean it was a good thing you two were decent,” Sora says as she heads over to the rice dispenser to start helping out. “Or else…”

 

“Nothing.Just like nothing happened,” Hyuk says only to get a look of disbelief. “We had dinner and had a little too much to drink and fell asleep next to each other. End of story.”

 

“Ok, little brother. Don’t need to get all defensive. But tell me one thing.” Sora says

 

“What?”

 

“Do you like her.” Sora asks.

 

“Of Course she’s my friend. I admire her as an artist as well.” He says

 

“ Not quite the response I was looking for,” Sora says. For now at least.I’m sure it will change. “Ok I’m done, what else do you need me to do?”

 

“Can you set the table?” Hyuk asks as he continues to cook. Sora nods and sets the table.

8888

“ Breakfast is served,” Hyuk says as he finishes filling up each bowl with the seaweed soup and sets the side dishes at the middle of the table. Everyone came to the table and there was laughter and jokes. It had to be one of the most fun they had at breakfast ever since Hey mi passed away.

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jae Mi got up to check the intercom. “It’s ajusshi!” Jae Mi says as she goes to the door.

 

“Ajusshi?” BoA looks over to Hyuk and Sora.

 

“The postman.” Hyuk says.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter